Posted to alt.home.repair
Julie Bove Julie Bove is offline

Default damn that Julie Bove!

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Julie Bove wrote:

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On Thu, 2 Oct 2014 14:04:36 -0700, "Pico Rico"
wrote:

She sticks her toe in her for just a moment, and the newsgroup goes
all to
hell like the other groups she hangs out in. The thread on water
pressure
regulator has taken on a nasty tone that does not belong in this
previously
helpful and rational group. I hope we can return to civility.

It will if you stop stirring up ****. Go back to RFC if that is the
group you are trying to kill.

This is getting beyond ridiculous. I asked a serious question here.
Actually a couple. And perhaps because I am a woman and I don't know
technical stuff, that didn't go over so well. Both problems are
currently resolved, I certainly wasn't trolling and I had intended to
leave this group, until I saw Pico's post. Clearly he or she is trying
to cause trouble and drag me back in here.

Hi,
Let me rephrase for Ed. Wherever you go you will suck up all the bandwidth
there
and it'll kill that group.

That makes no sense. How could *my* asking a few legit questions kill this
group? I wasn't even *in* the thread in question and I have no intention of
going there. Because I have no answer for the person.