Posted to alt.home.repair

Default damn that release trigger!

On Mon, 06 Oct 2014 10:35:37 -0700, Todd wrote:

Swing around at me and I would tell you to get a new
friend. Don't ever point a gun at anyone, loaded or
otherwise. If you ever see two guys looking at each other's
guns, watch how they always point them away from anyone,
even when they know they are empty.

Technically; military, state, and federal firearms training
specifically, people are taught not to point the muzzle anyway but
down range. If they point the weapon otherwise it is supposed to be an
automatic failure of the firearms training course. I've seen it
happen. For some reason those employees were given a second chance.

Shotguns with 00 buckshot have spun some secretaries - nearly knocking
them on their ass.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default damn that accidental gun discharge

On Mon, 06 Oct 2014 14:20:19 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 10/6/2014 2:07 PM, Oren wrote:

I've seen an officer that never used the safety.
His shotgun (870 Remington) was in the rear window gun rack (pickup
truck) with a round CHAMBERED (wrong). The weapon fired one time and
blew part of the passenger side cab out. Another time, one officer was
driving around with his barrel sticking out the window and the shotgun
discharged, pellets went over the fence into the prison. The fool
could have killed somebody. He was silent on the radio, I heard the
discharge, called the boss - "Hey Boss, you may want to visit the
Perimeter Patrol, he may have something to tell you." I don't trust
anybody until I inspect the weapon and check it personally. There are
other stories, too. Farkin' government workers! They should have been
transferred to the Postal Service

Would you call for immediately disarming all
government workers?

No. They have to keep the wide animals from invading our prisons.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default damn that Julie Bove!

On 10/06/2014 10:53 AM, Thomas wrote:
On Monday, October 6, 2014 8:32:43 AM UTC-4, trader_4 wrote:
+1 They sell special spring-loaded dry fire cartridges that can be used for dry firing to avoid any problems.

Snap-Caps.

Have a friend load your weapon so you do not know when to expect it.
It is very good practice to see how you react.

And it can be hysterical.

Had a friend years ago with a level action 30-30 that I could
see the hammer move out the side of my eye as I pulled the
trigger. I flinched four or five times before it fired.
I could not hit the side of a mountain. Finally pulled out
my M1911 and could nail everything at about 50 yards free
standing. (My M1911 is very accurate and have a great
trigger.)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/6/2014 2:50 PM, Oren wrote:
Technically; military, state, and federal firearms training
specifically, people are taught not to point the muzzle anyway but
down range. If they point the weapon otherwise it is supposed to be an
automatic failure of the firearms training course. I've seen it
happen. For some reason those employees were given a second chance.

Shotguns with 00 buckshot have spun some secretaries - nearly knocking
them on their ass.

I'm a believer in gun safety. And law enforcement.
People who cross the border need to pay the price,
as also unsafe handlers. Fortunately, I'm exempt
from all this, living in PRNY. We don't have guns.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/06/2014 11:50 AM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 06 Oct 2014 10:35:37 -0700, Todd wrote:

Swing around at me and I would tell you to get a new
friend. Don't ever point a gun at anyone, loaded or
otherwise. If you ever see two guys looking at each other's
guns, watch how they always point them away from anyone,
even when they know they are empty.

Technically; military, state, and federal firearms training
specifically, people are taught not to point the muzzle anyway but
down range. If they point the weapon otherwise it is supposed to be an
automatic failure of the firearms training course. I've seen it
happen. For some reason those employees were given a second chance.

Shotguns with 00 buckshot have spun some secretaries - nearly knocking
them on their ass.

I have only fired a 12 guage twice. Rather than a sharp crack,
I found them to be more of a quick push. I have always wondered why
folks thought the kicked badly. Maybe the type of shot has
something to do with it?

I still think "cleaning my gun" is a bulls*** excuse
to cover up what really happened.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 10/6/2014 2:07 PM, Oren wrote:

[...]

I would add, as far as federal workers go, I would remove all the
military equipment and disband all the swat teams except for legitimate
law enforcement, such as the FBI. The BLM showed up with tanks
on Bundy's land! The Dept of Education has a swat team!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/06/2014 11:11 AM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 05 Oct 2014 17:11:14 -0700, Todd wrote:

On 10/05/2014 02:31 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 05 Oct 2014 14:09:01 -0700, Todd wrote:

On 10/05/2014 10:56 AM, Oren wrote:
"... accidentally shot himself in the hand while cleaning his gun ..."
is bull crap. How about calling negligence? That's what is was.

Hi Oren,

The first thing I do when I clean my gun(s) is verify
it is unloaded. Remove the magazine, pull back the
slide, look down the magazine hole for light, look down the
barrel for light. I do this regardless of what I think
the state of the weapon is. Then I lay it down on my
table and get to it.

When someone hands me their weapon, I do the same
thing. Sort of like a ritual. They do the same thing
when I hand it back. And I never put my finger in the
trigger guard, unless I intend to pull the trigger.
(Dry firing is bad manners, unless the owner tells
you to go ahead and feel the trigger pull, etc..)

Is it just me, or when you hear "cleaning his gun" do you
wonder what really happened? From your LEO days, do
your alarm bells go off?

-T

If I take a gun, from ANYBODY I examine it. Check it for ammo, make
sure it is empty, not cocked. etc.

I even do it in a retail gun shop. NEVER handle a gun from another
person unless you inspect it right then. Speaking as ALL my training.
Child, Soldier, Armory Officer and retired LEO. "Unloaded guns" can
kill you. Check the gun that is passed to you, period.

What is your take on the "cleaning my gun" excuse. Excuse
or real?

It's an attempt to take the heat off. There is no reason an armed
court officer should be cleaning his service weapon ON the job,
period.

Hi Oren,

That is what I thought.

Just out of curiosity, after the periodic qualifications out
on the range, are you required to clean you guns?

And, does the range office inspect you gun to make sure you
are maintaining it properly?

-T

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 05 Oct 2014 21:22:30 -0700, Todd wrote:

On my M1911, the trigger pull is really heavy:
around 9 lbs. But it has not travel, so it
fires when you apply enough pressure, but you
can't feel it move, so no flinching.

I'm not a gunsmith, but I have never seen a weapon damaged by dry
firing them. Handguns and long guns. Don't make it a habit, though.

Isn't that how the trigger pull is measured and tested. I think so.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 06 Oct 2014 12:05:06 -0700, Todd wrote:

[...]

Yes. Damn if the Armory Officer wants to clean dozens

And, does the range office inspect you gun to make sure you
are maintaining it properly?

-T

Not really - not always. The Armory Officer (AO) will inspect the
weapons before being secured in the armory and again before being
issued for the next shift during rotation. Any problems or complaints
will be fixed by the AO before issuance for duty.

Police Officers on the street own their weapons and are responsible
for how they function.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/06/2014 12:13 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 05 Oct 2014 21:22:30 -0700, Todd wrote:

On my M1911, the trigger pull is really heavy:
around 9 lbs. But it has not travel, so it
fires when you apply enough pressure, but you
can't feel it move, so no flinching.

I'm not a gunsmith, but I have never seen a weapon damaged by dry
firing them. Handguns and long guns. Don't make it a habit, though.

Isn't that how the trigger pull is measured and tested. I think so.

Hi Oren,

I dry fire mine all the time.

After I unload and do all the checks (light down the magazine
hole, light down the barrel), I point them down at the ground
and slowly release the hammer. I store them "fired", not "cocked".

If trouble happens, in goes the magazine, back goes the
side, and I am in position one, ready for a fight.

But, then again, since owning weapons, I have this
discipline I use. I don't go anywhere where I think
I will need one. If I am ever forced to change that, I
will go through a practical shooting course and get
myself a vest. When I can put three in a pop up
target in less than a second, then I am ready to go.
Although, I would only go under protest. (I can
put three out there in a second, but only one will
go where I point.)

Speaking of practical shooting, a lot of those
guys out here tinker with the M1911 so that
they shoot 38's and have far less recoil.
No fun.

And there are the guys who shoot bowling pins.
They shoot hot loads! Now that seems like tons of
fun! Speed and hot ammo!

The M1911 is the only gun I know of that you can
customize so thoroughly. The rest are kind of
"as is".

Did you ever shoot the M14? Look what they have done
to it!

https://duckduckgo.com/l/?kh=-1&uddg...468px-Mk14.png

-T

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 06 Oct 2014 11:59:15 -0700, Todd wrote:

Shotguns with 00 buckshot have spun some secretaries - nearly knocking
them on their ass.

I have only fired a 12 guage twice. Rather than a sharp crack,
I found them to be more of a quick push. I have always wondered why
folks thought the kicked badly. Maybe the type of shot has
something to do with it?

Yes a slug has more kick. Bird shot is much less. Office secretaries
trained with what was authorized by the agency.

_Girls are shooting with shotgun! Fails_

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhfF7ek_Jww

10 Gauge...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0KDf6SD17w

As an AO I put 36" barrels a few shotguns. This tiny little officer
could barely keep the gun barrel on target. She shot two convicts in
the ass at ~100 yards. She made us proud
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 06 Oct 2014 12:02:43 -0700, Todd wrote:

Would you call for immediately disarming all
government workers?

No. They have to keep the wide animals from invading our prisons.

I would add, as far as federal workers go, I would remove all the
military equipment and disband all the swat teams except for legitimate
law enforcement, such as the FBI. The BLM showed up with tanks
on Bundy's land! The Dept of Education has a swat team!

If these government agencies are not sworn law enforcement, they have
no business with weapons. I'm sure they will shoot your dog first when
they enter your home without a warrant. I guess much of this arming of
agencies was after 911. Some politicians are calling for a stop to
some agencies having SWAT teams and playing cops.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 06 Oct 2014 14:56:35 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Fortunately, I'm exempt
from all this, living in PRNY. We don't have guns.

Look at your state law. Look for Peace Officer qualifications. I
formally lived in your Commonwealth of NY. Spit!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/06/2014 12:41 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 06 Oct 2014 11:59:15 -0700, Todd wrote:

Shotguns with 00 buckshot have spun some secretaries - nearly knocking
them on their ass.

I have only fired a 12 guage twice. Rather than a sharp crack,
I found them to be more of a quick push. I have always wondered why
folks thought the kicked badly. Maybe the type of shot has
something to do with it?

Yes a slug has more kick. Bird shot is much less. Office secretaries
trained with what was authorized by the agency.

_Girls are shooting with shotgun! Fails_

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhfF7ek_Jww

My favorite was the old lady in the wheel chair!

10 Gauge...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0KDf6SD17w

She was only kidding about not helping her with
the cooking? Right?

As an AO I put 36" barrels a few shotguns. This tiny little officer
could barely keep the gun barrel on target. She shot two convicts in
the ass at ~100 yards. She made us proud

I bet she was "yes ma'am" from then on out.

I can imagine the cons comparing their bullet wounds.
"Me? I've never been shot!" "Thought you were shot
in the ass by a littel rut girl?" "No, not me, you
must be thinking of someone else!"

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/06/2014 12:50 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 06 Oct 2014 12:02:43 -0700, Todd wrote:

Would you call for immediately disarming all
government workers?

No. They have to keep the wide animals from invading our prisons.

I would add, as far as federal workers go, I would remove all the
military equipment and disband all the swat teams except for legitimate
law enforcement, such as the FBI. The BLM showed up with tanks
on Bundy's land! The Dept of Education has a swat team!

If these government agencies are not sworn law enforcement, they have
no business with weapons. I'm sure they will shoot your dog first when
they enter your home without a warrant. I guess much of this arming of
agencies was after 911. Some politicians are calling for a stop to
some agencies having SWAT teams and playing cops.

Ya, no fooling.

While we are at it, after Waco, I would not trust BATF
with a sharpened pencil. BATF needs to be shutdown
anyway. Any legitimate parts should be absorbed into
the FBI and the Secret Service.

Senior Member

See, Julie.

All you have to do is change the subject to guns, which is a topic they're all keen to talk about, and they forget all about Julie Bove.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 06 Oct 2014 12:32:35 -0700, Todd wrote:

Speaking of practical shooting, a lot of those
guys out here tinker with the M1911 so that
they shoot 38's and have far less recoil.
No fun.

True.

And there are the guys who shoot bowling pins.
They shoot hot loads! Now that seems like tons of
fun! Speed and hot ammo!

Mac Daddy - S&W 500 MAGNUM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg2qj29EReE

I'm a revolver man. Pull the trigger and it fires, no jams or such. I
do have some rounds that "may" or "can" split the frame under the
cylinder. Those are special for one round. Maybe two. Still have some
rounds from Winchester that was later banned and came back as legal.
Black Talon in .357.

Pic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg2qj29EReE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Talon
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/6/2014 2:54 PM, Oren wrote:
Would you call for immediately disarming all
government workers?

No. They have to keep the wide animals from invading our prisons.

In Mexico, I've heard they arm the inmates.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 3 Oct 2014 02:10:51 -0700, "Julie Bove"
wrote:

"Pico Rico" wrote in message
She sticks her toe in her for just a moment, and the newsgroup goes all to
hell like the other groups she hangs out in. The thread on water pressure
regulator has taken on a nasty tone that does not belong in this
previously helpful and rational group. I hope we can return to civility.

What are you even talking about? I didn't mention a water pressure
regulator and I don't even know what one is. My water heater has been
repaired. I was told that my venting is up to code but it may be helpful to
extend it up another foot from the roof. So far so good on the water
heater. And you're just a nasty piece of work.

And YOU said mere days ago on RFC that everyone here was nasty and
that you wouldn't return to this group. And of course, here you are...

(Julie is still spreading lies on RFC about you guys having followed
her to this group, BTW)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 6 Oct 2014 22:16:48 +0200, nestork
wrote:

See, Julie.

All you have to do is change the subject to guns, which is a topic
they're all keen to talk about, and they forget all about Julie Bove.

Correct. She could've shot the garage repair guy in the "toodles".

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 07 Oct 2014 07:37:54 +1100, Jeßus wrote:

And YOU said mere days ago on RFC that everyone here was nasty and
that you wouldn't return to this group. And of course, here you are...

(Julie is still spreading lies on RFC about you guys having followed
her to this group, BTW)

I'll not look up the exact comment unless I have too. Words or
something along the lines of "you people" - then comments about
stereotypes about women. She "appears" to contradict herself.

Can we talk about guns now?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/6/2014 3:57 PM, Oren wrote:
Fortunately, I'm exempt
from all this, living in PRNY. We don't have guns.

Look at your state law. Look for Peace Officer qualifications. I
formally lived in your Commonwealth of NY. Spit!

Many years ago, can't remember the source. I read
that on duty LEO from other states are not allowed
to carry handguns in NYS, even while on duty.
Unless they have a NYS pistol license. Not sure
how true is that, but I believe it.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 06 Oct 2014 12:59:58 -0700, Todd wrote:

As an AO I put 36" barrels a few shotguns. This tiny little officer
could barely keep the gun barrel on target. She shot two convicts in
the ass at ~100 yards. She made us proud

I bet she was "yes ma'am" from then on out.

I can imagine the cons comparing their bullet wounds.
"Me? I've never been shot!" "Thought you were shot
in the ass by a littel rut girl?" "No, not me, you
must be thinking of someone else!"

I was the Armory Officer at the time in the late 70's. I made a point
to go to her standing post and tell her how proud I was of her. She
stopped two prisoner escapes at the same time. They were running and
she hit them in the ass and legs at ~100 yards. Men would have trouble
with barrels that long. If she wanted to modify the shotgun, I told
her to come see me The Warden gave her an award.

Back in those days, female staff needed a male escort inside the
fence. SCOTUS later changed that - even in penitentiaries.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 06 Oct 2014 16:55:57 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Look at your state law. Look for Peace Officer qualifications. I
formally lived in your Commonwealth of NY. Spit!

Many years ago, can't remember the source. I read
that on duty LEO from other states are not allowed
to carry handguns in NYS, even while on duty.
Unless they have a NYS pistol license. Not sure
how true is that, but I believe it.

I lived in PRNY, there is or used to be a Peace Officer law or
regulation to carry without a concealed carry or even a licensed
permit. I qualified under that law and carried all over the PRNY. No
permit, just based on the "peace officer" law.

Look for it, or don't.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 06 Oct 2014 16:31:11 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

In Mexico, I've heard they arm the inmates.

You can buy steaks, adult beverages, drugs, and pussy with enough
money in Mexican prison. What else did you hear?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

In Mexico, I've heard they arm the inmates.

You can buy steaks, adult beverages, drugs, and pussy with enough
money in Mexican prison. What else did you hear?

I've hear that our Marine is still there.
and that some biker gangs have discussed
a rescue mission. If they do, I've got
ten bucks cash towards any expenses.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/6/2014 3:55 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 10/6/2014 3:57 PM, Oren wrote:
Fortunately, I'm exempt
from all this, living in PRNY. We don't have guns.

Look at your state law. Look for Peace Officer qualifications. I
formally lived in your Commonwealth of NY. Spit!

Many years ago, can't remember the source. I read
that on duty LEO from other states are not allowed
to carry handguns in NYS, even while on duty.
Unless they have a NYS pistol license. Not sure
how true is that, but I believe it.

No longer the case, Stormy...

Look up or DAGS on LEOSA (Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act) signed by
Bush II in, IIRC 2006. Also known as HR218. Any honorably retired LEO
either pensioned or off on physical disablity (not mental) can qualify
annually and carry in any of the 50 dates and the District. LEOSA
trumps state law (even PRNY and PRC/PRK) The only limitation I have on
carrying is government buildings and airports/airplanes. Also on
private property where the OWNER decides he doesn't want firearms.
Anywhere else? I don't need no stinking permit!g

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/6/2014 4:54 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

There just seems to be a whole lot of bad repair type companies in this
area. Perhaps in every area. I don't know. This is the first house
I've ever owned. I was in military housing or renting prior.

There are bad ones all over the place. More bad than good, it seems.
The bigger the ad in the yellow pages, the worse they are, it seems.
Word of mouth is the best way to find the right guys. I'm remodeling
two bathrooms. No one that is doing any of the work advertises at all,
yet they are very busy.

If you find a good guy, treat him well and he will treat you well and he
will also know who does other types of work and who to avoid.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/06/2014 02:17 PM, Oren wrote:
[...]

Who was it that said God did not make all men equal, Colonel
Colt did.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

"Pico Rico" wrote in message
She sticks her toe in her for just a moment, and the newsgroup goes all to
hell like the other groups she hangs out in. The thread on water pressure
regulator has taken on a nasty tone that does not belong in this
previously helpful and rational group. I hope we can return to civility.

What are you even talking about? I didn't mention a water pressure
regulator and I don't even know what one is. My water heater has been
repaired. I was told that my venting is up to code but it may be helpful to
extend it up another foot from the roof. So far so good on the water
heater. And you're just a nasty piece of work.

And YOU said mere days ago on RFC that everyone here was nasty and
that you wouldn't return to this group. And of course, here you are...

(Julie is still spreading lies on RFC about you guys having followed
her to this group, BTW)

Hi None,

I have her Kill Filed where ever I come across her.
I can't see anything she writes, but still she stalks
me and screeds all over me. She once threatened violence
on me in a dark alley. (She was ****ed that I called my
wife a "Trophy Wife".)

You should see the disloyal crap she writes about her husband
and daughter.

I think she may have even called me a "pig" lately. If so, it is
my favorite. If not, there is always hoping.

The best way to forget all about a drama queen, 20 on the
4 to 10 crazy scale, psycho chick is to talk guns.

Can you believe what they have done to the M14? That
was a classically beautiful rifle to start with. Now
it looks like a P4 on steroids.

-T

Okay, I know I threatened to smack Stormin' with a Nerf
newspaper in heaven, but that was teasing and was meant
to tell him both that I thought he was wrong AND that
I thought he was going to heaven anyway as he is a good
man, false gods and all. Plus Nerf doesn't hurt.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/6/2014 3:57 PM, Oren wrote:
[...]

You shouldn't need a permit to start with.

My credit union has a no guns sign out the door. Give
me the creeps. Tells the bad guys it is a free shooting
zone.

I'd definitely eat he

http://money.cnn.com/2014/10/02/smal...nts/index.html

Ladies with rifles, always hot.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/6/2014 3:57 PM, Oren wrote:
[...]

True that. I carry everywhere except the government buildings with
detectors. The operative word is CONCEALED. If I HAVE to use it to
save my bacon, the last thing I'm going to worry about is that stupid
"Armed Nuts and Criminals Welcome" sign. I'd wager that about 98% of
the working coppers feel the same way.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 10/6/2014 4:54 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

There just seems to be a whole lot of bad repair type companies in this
area. Perhaps in every area. I don't know. This is the first house
I've ever owned. I was in military housing or renting prior.

There are bad ones all over the place. More bad than good, it seems. The
bigger the ad in the yellow pages, the worse they are, it seems. Word of
mouth is the best way to find the right guys. I'm remodeling two
bathrooms. No one that is doing any of the work advertises at all, yet
they are very busy.

If you find a good guy, treat him well and he will treat you well and he
will also know who does other types of work and who to avoid.

That's what this good guy said. He said he doesn't even advertise any more.
Neither does my roofer. I saw his crew working two doors down and watched
them for a while. I was pleased with the way they worked so I asked the
neighbor who they were and hired them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Oren" wrote in message
On Tue, 07 Oct 2014 07:37:54 +1100, Jeßus wrote:

And YOU said mere days ago on RFC that everyone here was nasty and
that you wouldn't return to this group. And of course, here you are...

(Julie is still spreading lies on RFC about you guys having followed
her to this group, BTW)

I'll not look up the exact comment unless I have too. Words or
something along the lines of "you people" - then comments about
stereotypes about women. She "appears" to contradict herself.

Can we talk about guns now?

I am not spreading any lies and by following I meant following my posts
which some obviously are.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

"Pico Rico" wrote in message
[...]

Bull pucky Todd. I never threatened violance on your or anyone else. And
certainly not in a dark alley. I am a woman and know to avoid them. Not
that we even have any alleys were I live. Dark or otherwise. And I sure as
hell don't stalk you. You came back spreading lies on the diabetes food
group and told those of us who use the diabetes drug Metformin, Met Heads.
And you said that insulin was nasty. I am afraid of you Todd Afraid that
you might kill a diabetic by telling them not to use insulin.

And yes, I was ****ed at you for calling your wife a Trophy Wife. It's not
a nice term to call someone. And I'll bet that your wife wouldn't like to
know that you refer to her as stuff.

You should see the disloyal crap she writes about her husband
and daughter.

Disloyal? Whatever in the hell does that mean?

I think she may have even called me a "pig" lately. If so, it is
my favorite. If not, there is always hoping.

I probably did, based on something that you said. You were right nasty over
there on alt.food.diabetic and you kept calling an elderly Jewish woman
crabby. Not only that but you did it right before a big Jewish holiday so
she couldn't even see what you wrote.

The best way to forget all about a drama queen, 20 on the
4 to 10 crazy scale, psycho chick is to talk guns.

And what kind of person would talk guns? Not one I would ever be around.
Even more reason to be afraid of you.

Can you believe what they have done to the M14? That
was a classically beautiful rifle to start with. Now
it looks like a P4 on steroids.

-T

Okay, I know I threatened to smack Stormin' with a Nerf
newspaper in heaven, but that was teasing and was meant
to tell him both that I thought he was wrong AND that
I thought he was going to heaven anyway as he is a good
man, false gods and all. Plus Nerf doesn't hurt.

Somehow that doesn't come across as a nice thing to say. You have a really
warped and sick sense of humor.

And note that I am not normally one to carry things from newsgroup to
newsgroup but you and some others started it by telling lies about me over
here. So...

And now I shall leave this group as clearly there is no reason for me to be
here. I can just look elsewhere on the Internet if I need an answer or I
can post OT and ping Ed on the food newsgroup because he does give answers
if he knows them and he doesn't mess around with me.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/6/2014 3:57 PM, Oren wrote:
[...]

Whenever I am around someone packing, I feel safer.

Have a customer (owner) who packs at work. Has his own
gun safe at work too. Whenever I catch him carrying, I
always make sure and ask him in front of his employees:
"Employee problems?" Love the looks I get from his
employees. He carry a .40.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/06/2014 01:18 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 06 Oct 2014 12:32:35 -0700, Todd wrote:

Speaking of practical shooting, a lot of those
guys out here tinker with the M1911 so that
they shoot 38's and have far less recoil.
No fun.

True.

And there are the guys who shoot bowling pins.
They shoot hot loads! Now that seems like tons of
fun! Speed and hot ammo!

Mac Daddy - S&W 500 MAGNUM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg2qj29EReE

I'm a revolver man. Pull the trigger and it fires, no jams or such. I
do have some rounds that "may" or "can" split the frame under the
cylinder. Those are special for one round. Maybe two. Still have some
rounds from Winchester that was later banned and came back as legal.
Black Talon in .357.

Pic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg2qj29EReE\

You sent me the video twice. Didn't get a picture of
it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Talon

Nasty looking stuff.

Somewhere I heard that a plain old wad cutter was
really effective when used on an ass hole.

I like the idea of a wad cutter, because if that is
what I practice with, I won't be caught off
guard by a different feel.

Have a bunch of 230 grain round lead (no jacket) a
customer who hunts bear told me to get. He said
to aim for the neck. Plain old lead so it would
expand slowly and not lose it perpetration in the
Bear's fat layer.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/06/2014 09:49 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
You came back spreading lies on the diabetes food group and told those of us who use the diabetes drug Metformin, Met Heads. And you said that insulin was nasty. I am afraid of you Todd Afraid that you might kill a diabetic by telling them not to use insulin.

Virtually all factory food has wheat and sugar added to it. Wheat and sugar are extremely damaging to your health.
Most people that eliminate wheat and sugar from their diet can throw away their Metformin and other pharmaceuticals.

But don't take my word for it.
Meet Dr William Davis and Dr Robert Lustig. Both are very rare physicians in that they are honest.
Instead of pushing drugs, they push science facts that will restore your health.

http://youtu.be/qeyKvCkxp2o

http://uctv.tv/shows/Sugar-The-Bitter-Truth-16717
Posted to alt.home.repair

Todd wrote:

Whenever I am around someone packing, I feel safer.

Why? Like automobile drivers I am wary of armed people until proven
competent.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 06 Oct 2014 17:35:57 -0700, Todd wrote:

My credit union has a no guns sign out the door. Give
me the creeps. Tells the bad guys it is a free shooting
zone.

There's an App for that

See: http://www.gunfreezoneapp.com/index.html

"Join other citizens as you report and find which stores are gun free
zones and which are firearm friendly throughout the United States. If
you feel strongly about guns and the 2nd Amendment, you need to let
stores know where you stand. By sharing a store's preference on guns,
you can take part in keeping people safe, avoid unintentional crime,
and educate the public on the real impact firearms have on their
lives."

--
WARNING: My dog is armed and refuses to take his medication!

Damn Plumbing - Damn Faucett Packing Red Green Home Repair 4 April 4th 09 08:09 PM
Jiggaboos, she may explain finitely, unless Julie recollects boats through Mike's tape, Large Upset Werewolf. Dave Balderstone Woodworking 0 May 20th 06 02:18 PM
Ohhh ..... DAMN!! Damn, damn, damn. Broke a gear! Bob Engelhardt Metalworking 9 August 11th 05 07:37 PM
Julie Atkinson Ian Woodworking 3 July 26th 05 03:00 PM
FA: Julie Research Resistance Cal'r Mark Buckles/Harlan Labs Electronics Repair 0 September 16th 04 06:28 PM