Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default damn that release trigger!

On Mon, 06 Oct 2014 11:59:15 -0700, Todd wrote:

Shotguns with 00 buckshot have spun some secretaries - nearly knocking
them on their ass.

I have only fired a 12 guage twice. Rather than a sharp crack,
I found them to be more of a quick push. I have always wondered why
folks thought the kicked badly. Maybe the type of shot has
something to do with it?

Yes a slug has more kick. Bird shot is much less. Office secretaries
trained with what was authorized by the agency.

_Girls are shooting with shotgun! Fails_

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhfF7ek_Jww

10 Gauge...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0KDf6SD17w

As an AO I put 36" barrels a few shotguns. This tiny little officer
could barely keep the gun barrel on target. She shot two convicts in
the ass at ~100 yards. She made us proud