Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default damn that release trigger!

On Mon, 06 Oct 2014 10:35:37 -0700, Todd wrote:

Swing around at me and I would tell you to get a new
friend. Don't ever point a gun at anyone, loaded or
otherwise. If you ever see two guys looking at each other's
guns, watch how they always point them away from anyone,
even when they know they are empty.

Technically; military, state, and federal firearms training
specifically, people are taught not to point the muzzle anyway but
down range. If they point the weapon otherwise it is supposed to be an
automatic failure of the firearms training course. I've seen it
happen. For some reason those employees were given a second chance.

Shotguns with 00 buckshot have spun some secretaries - nearly knocking
them on their ass.