Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd Todd is offline

Default damn that release trigger!

On 10/06/2014 02:17 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 06 Oct 2014 12:59:58 -0700, Todd wrote:

As an AO I put 36" barrels a few shotguns. This tiny little officer
could barely keep the gun barrel on target. She shot two convicts in
the ass at ~100 yards. She made us proud

I bet she was "yes ma'am" from then on out.

I can imagine the cons comparing their bullet wounds.
"Me? I've never been shot!" "Thought you were shot
in the ass by a littel rut girl?" "No, not me, you
must be thinking of someone else!"

I was the Armory Officer at the time in the late 70's. I made a point
to go to her standing post and tell her how proud I was of her. She
stopped two prisoner escapes at the same time. They were running and
she hit them in the ass and legs at ~100 yards. Men would have trouble
with barrels that long. If she wanted to modify the shotgun, I told
her to come see me The Warden gave her an award.

Back in those days, female staff needed a male escort inside the
fence. SCOTUS later changed that - even in penitentiaries.

Who was it that said God did not make all men equal, Colonel
Colt did.