Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default damn that release trigger!

On Mon, 06 Oct 2014 16:55:57 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Look at your state law. Look for Peace Officer qualifications. I
formally lived in your Commonwealth of NY. Spit!

Many years ago, can't remember the source. I read
that on duty LEO from other states are not allowed
to carry handguns in NYS, even while on duty.
Unless they have a NYS pistol license. Not sure
how true is that, but I believe it.

I lived in PRNY, there is or used to be a Peace Officer law or
regulation to carry without a concealed carry or even a licensed
permit. I qualified under that law and carried all over the PRNY. No
permit, just based on the "peace officer" law.

Look for it, or don't.