Posted to alt.home.repair
Julie Bove Julie Bove is offline

Default damn that Julie Bove!

"Todd" wrote in message
On 10/06/2014 01:37 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 3 Oct 2014 02:10:51 -0700, "Julie Bove"
wrote:

"Pico Rico" wrote in message
She sticks her toe in her for just a moment, and the newsgroup goes all
hell like the other groups she hangs out in. The thread on water
pressure
regulator has taken on a nasty tone that does not belong in this
previously helpful and rational group. I hope we can return to
civility.

What are you even talking about? I didn't mention a water pressure
regulator and I don't even know what one is. My water heater has been
repaired. I was told that my venting is up to code but it may be
helpful to
extend it up another foot from the roof. So far so good on the water
heater. And you're just a nasty piece of work.

And YOU said mere days ago on RFC that everyone here was nasty and
that you wouldn't return to this group. And of course, here you are...

(Julie is still spreading lies on RFC about you guys having followed
her to this group, BTW)

Hi None,

I have her Kill Filed where ever I come across her.
I can't see anything she writes, but still she stalks
me and screeds all over me. She once threatened violence
on me in a dark alley. (She was ****ed that I called my
wife a "Trophy Wife".)

Bull pucky Todd. I never threatened violance on your or anyone else. And
certainly not in a dark alley. I am a woman and know to avoid them. Not
that we even have any alleys were I live. Dark or otherwise. And I sure as
hell don't stalk you. You came back spreading lies on the diabetes food
group and told those of us who use the diabetes drug Metformin, Met Heads.
And you said that insulin was nasty. I am afraid of you Todd Afraid that
you might kill a diabetic by telling them not to use insulin.

And yes, I was ****ed at you for calling your wife a Trophy Wife. It's not
a nice term to call someone. And I'll bet that your wife wouldn't like to
know that you refer to her as stuff.

You should see the disloyal crap she writes about her husband
and daughter.

Disloyal? Whatever in the hell does that mean?

I think she may have even called me a "pig" lately. If so, it is
my favorite. If not, there is always hoping.

I probably did, based on something that you said. You were right nasty over
there on alt.food.diabetic and you kept calling an elderly Jewish woman
crabby. Not only that but you did it right before a big Jewish holiday so
she couldn't even see what you wrote.

The best way to forget all about a drama queen, 20 on the
4 to 10 crazy scale, psycho chick is to talk guns.

And what kind of person would talk guns? Not one I would ever be around.
Even more reason to be afraid of you.

Can you believe what they have done to the M14? That
was a classically beautiful rifle to start with. Now
it looks like a P4 on steroids.

-T

Okay, I know I threatened to smack Stormin' with a Nerf
newspaper in heaven, but that was teasing and was meant
to tell him both that I thought he was wrong AND that
I thought he was going to heaven anyway as he is a good
man, false gods and all. Plus Nerf doesn't hurt.

Somehow that doesn't come across as a nice thing to say. You have a really
warped and sick sense of humor.

And note that I am not normally one to carry things from newsgroup to
newsgroup but you and some others started it by telling lies about me over
here. So...

And now I shall leave this group as clearly there is no reason for me to be
here. I can just look elsewhere on the Internet if I need an answer or I
can post OT and ping Ed on the food newsgroup because he does give answers
if he knows them and he doesn't mess around with me.