Posted to alt.home.repair

Default damn that release trigger!

On 10/6/2014 2:50 PM, Oren wrote:
Technically; military, state, and federal firearms training
specifically, people are taught not to point the muzzle anyway but
down range. If they point the weapon otherwise it is supposed to be an
automatic failure of the firearms training course. I've seen it
happen. For some reason those employees were given a second chance.

Shotguns with 00 buckshot have spun some secretaries - nearly knocking
them on their ass.

I'm a believer in gun safety. And law enforcement.
People who cross the border need to pay the price,
as also unsafe handlers. Fortunately, I'm exempt
from all this, living in PRNY. We don't have guns.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org