Posted to alt.home.repair
Julie Bove Julie Bove is offline

Default damn that Julie Bove!

"nestork" wrote in message

Maybe we should tie up Julie, throw her in the river and see if she
floats or sinks?

That might make for an agreeable break in an otherwise monotonous day.

Well, I'm going to stick my neck in here and say not to. I can swim. But
I'm not Houdini.

What I don't understand is... Why are people talking about me when I am not
here? Why are people such as Todd who claims to have me kill-filed,
dragging up stuff from other groups? Yeah, he called his wife a Trophy wife
and apparently he is claiming that isn't a nasty thing to say. I can't
think of any woman who would want to be referred to as that, or the other
name he called her. I won't bother even getting into that. None of this
makes any sense.

I wouldn't even have come back here except that I accidentally clicked on
this NG and saw my name.

Nothing is broken in my house right now or even needs to be repaired
although it should get a new coat of paint.