Posted to alt.home.repair

Default damn that Julie Bove!

On 10/3/2014 5:10 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

What are you even talking about? I didn't mention a water pressure
regulator and I don't even know what one is. My water heater has been
repaired. I was told that my venting is up to code but it may be
helpful to extend it up another foot from the roof. So far so good on
the water heater. And you're just a nasty piece of work.

OK, then I guess the regulator thread is
closed. Thanks for the canned spaghetti
you got on coupons. Loved that. Hope sis
is doing OK, with the flooded cellar. Are
you getting enough to eat? Love you, Ma.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org