Posted to alt.home.repair
Julie Bove Julie Bove is offline

Default damn that Julie Bove!

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Pico Rico wrote:
She sticks her toe in her for just a moment, and the newsgroup goes all
hell like the other groups she hangs out in. The thread on water
pressure
regulator has taken on a nasty tone that does not belong in this
previously
helpful and rational group. I hope we can return to civility.

Hi,
She is like a stirring stick, never gave feedback. Very weird.

Nonsense. I said that the problems are all fixed although the plumber said
we should probably extend the vent pipe up another foot out of the roof. It
is up to code though but he said that might prevent the flame from going out
in high winds. Might but also might not. That will likely have to wait
about three weeks though. I have other fish to fry.