Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default damn that Julie Bove!

Julie Bove wrote:

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Pico Rico wrote:
She sticks her toe in her for just a moment, and the newsgroup goes
all to
hell like the other groups she hangs out in. The thread on water
pressure
regulator has taken on a nasty tone that does not belong in this
previously
helpful and rational group. I hope we can return to civility.

Hi,
She is like a stirring stick, never gave feedback. Very weird.

Nonsense. I said that the problems are all fixed although the plumber
said we should probably extend the vent pipe up another foot out of the
roof. It is up to code though but he said that might prevent the flame
from going out in high winds. Might but also might not. That will
likely have to wait about three weeks though. I have other fish to fry.

Hello,
Curious mind wants to know, how they were fixed. Not just fixed.
What did they do on the opener and WH?