Posted to alt.home.repair
Julie Bove Julie Bove is offline

Default damn that Julie Bove!

"Pico Rico" wrote in message
She sticks her toe in her for just a moment, and the newsgroup goes all to
hell like the other groups she hangs out in. The thread on water pressure
regulator has taken on a nasty tone that does not belong in this
previously helpful and rational group. I hope we can return to civility.

What are you even talking about? I didn't mention a water pressure
regulator and I don't even know what one is. My water heater has been
repaired. I was told that my venting is up to code but it may be helpful to
extend it up another foot from the roof. So far so good on the water
heater. And you're just a nasty piece of work.