Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd Todd is offline

Default damn that Julie Bove!

On 10/03/2014 07:52 PM, Pico Rico wrote:
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 10/3/2014 7:03 PM, Pico Rico wrote:

I have her KF'd but a bunch of ninnies insist on ragging on her or about
her.

I have noticed a couple of threads here that have gotten just
silly/nasty/foolish, which is a great disappointment.

If you have her kill filed. why did you bring this up here then? You just
want to stir ****. For you it must be a strange form of masturbation.
Julie came and went, but you came to cause trouble.

you missed the point - there is a certain nastiness that has invaded this
newsgroup.

"Nastiness" ???? Why! Why Kids these days ... Why
am I writing this? Oh crap I forgot again. I hate
it when that happens. Is Teddy still president?