Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd Todd is offline

Default damn that Julie Bove!

On 10/03/2014 04:03 PM, Pico Rico wrote:
I hate to put it this way, but just ignore her. You
should never get down in the mud with a pig. You can't
win and the pig rather enjoys himself. She is an awful
woman.

I have her KF'd but a bunch of ninnies insist on ragging on her or about
her.

I have noticed a couple of threads here that have gotten just
silly/nasty/foolish, which is a great disappointment.

You should hear her carry on about her husband and
daughter on other groups. If I was to hear she was
found buried in her back yard, although I would not
approve or condone it, part of me would understand.

You are right. You just have to walk away (kill file)
that kind of a spirit. Not let those kinds of fumes
into your heart. And what I can tell, she rather
enjoys it when people fight back with her.