Posted to alt.home.repair
Julie Bove Julie Bove is offline

Default damn that Julie Bove!

"ChairMan" wrote in message
nestork wrote:
Julie Bove;3291587 Wrote:

What are you even talking about? I didn't mention a water pressure
regulator and I don't even know what one is. My water heater has
been repaired. I was told that my venting is up to code but it may
be helpful to
extend it up another foot from the roof. So far so good on the water
heater. And you're just a nasty piece of work.

See, this is exactly the reason why Medieval Europe was such an awful
place to live and spend your life. No one dared to travel very far
from where they lived because of "highway men" that would rob you,
but also because of the mind set of the people back then. If
someone's horse died or house burned down just when you came into
town, people would suspect it was because you were evil and an
instrument of the Devil. You very well could end up in a situation
where they'd bind your hands behind your back and your feet together
and throw you in the river. If you drown, God had accepted your soul
and they'd know you were innocent. If you survived, God had rejected
you because you were evil and should be put to death. Better to live
where everyone knew you to avoid finding yourself on trial for being
evil.

I haven't read the whole Pressure Regulator thread in full, but from
what I understand, Julie Bove didn't play any part in it. Why are we
blaming her for the baby squabble that erupted there. Because she's
evil? The only ones responsible for that baby squabble are the babies
that are squabbling.

Julie participates in some food groups that pico frequents too.
IMO pico is the one trying to cause problems, not Julie.
He just threw her under the bus

Thank you. And yes, he is over at RFC doing the same. I don't think I have
ever seen him post anything on topic over there. Just tries to stir up
trouble and blame others for it.