Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Way OT and political, too

My nomination for Obama to place on the Supreme Court?

Hillary Clinton.

Just think of the permanent apoplexy that would throw Rush,
Sean, Bill O'R, Ann, and any of your conservative
acquaintances into.

Any old body can be SecState. Heck, get Madeline Albright
back. This is too good an opportunity to miss.

You heard it here first.

Let the sniping begin.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
http://www.normstools.com

care to correspond with you anyway.
Posted to rec.woodworking

LRod wrote:
My nomination for Obama to place on the Supreme Court?

Hillary Clinton.

Just think of the permanent apoplexy that would throw Rush,
Sean, Bill O'R, Ann, and any of your conservative
acquaintances into.

Any old body can be SecState. Heck, get Madeline Albright
back. This is too good an opportunity to miss.

You heard it here first.

Let the sniping begin.

He should just go ahead and select someone from the leadership
of the Communist Party USA. He has all the votes he needs, why
bother with even the slightest pretense of caring for the
Constitution any longer...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 1, 3:11*pm, LRod wrote:
My nomination for Obama to place on the Supreme Court?

Hillary Clinton.

Just think of the permanent apoplexy that would throw Rush,
Sean, Bill O'R, Ann, and any of your conservative
acquaintances into.

Any old body can be SecState. Heck, get Madeline Albright
back. This is too good an opportunity to miss.

You heard it here first.

Let the sniping begin.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

Heh, heh, heh. Jesus, I'd love to be sitting to one side of and back
from Rush and Ann both when they heard about that. In Rush's case,
I've never seen a head explode from internal pressure caused by a
brain giving off gas.

I just want to ask Annie babe to give my horse back his face, though.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Tim Daneliuk wrote:

LRod wrote:
My nomination for Obama to place on the Supreme Court?

Hillary Clinton.

Just think of the permanent apoplexy that would throw Rush,
Sean, Bill O'R, Ann, and any of your conservative
acquaintances into.

Any old body can be SecState. Heck, get Madeline Albright
back. This is too good an opportunity to miss.

You heard it here first.

Let the sniping begin.

He should just go ahead and select someone from the leadership
of the Communist Party USA. He has all the votes he needs, why
bother with even the slightest pretense of caring for the
Constitution any longer...

Remember him saying in a debate with Wolf Blixscreen, CNN he would choose
someone with no legal qualifications, just an ordinary person. Someone
with no knowledge of the Constitution. Wow, Guess his next move is to do
away with that too. Change we can believe in, **** he wants to change
everything including our way of life!!! Wish he had spent more time in
MEXICO. But then we have Joe DumbAss waiting behind the curtains or is he
hiding behind them? Every time that fool opens his mouth he sticks his foot
in it.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK
Posted to rec.woodworking

evodawg wrote:
Tim Daneliuk wrote:

LRod wrote:
[...]

The tragedy here is that the Hopeium smokers still don't get what an incredible
menace this guy is. It's what happens when the adults don't pay attention
and drunks, drug addicts, and intellectual children control the vote...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/

Posted to rec.woodworking
CC CC is offline

"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
LRod wrote:
My nomination for Obama to place on the Supreme Court?

Hillary Clinton.

Just think of the permanent apoplexy that would throw Rush,
Sean, Bill O'R, Ann, and any of your conservative
acquaintances into.

Any old body can be SecState. Heck, get Madeline Albright
back. This is too good an opportunity to miss.

You heard it here first.

Let the sniping begin.

He should just go ahead and select someone from the leadership
of the Communist Party USA. He has all the votes he needs, why
bother with even the slightest pretense of caring for the
Constitution any longer...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/

Like Bush really cared about the Constitution while taking away our
rights
over the last 8 years
CC

Posted to rec.woodworking

"evodawg" wrote

Remember him saying in a debate with Wolf Blixscreen, CNN he would choose
someone with no legal qualifications, just an ordinary person. Someone
with no knowledge of the Constitution. Wow, Guess his next move is to do
away with that too. Change we can believe in, **** he wants to change
everything including our way of life!!! Wish he had spent more time in
MEXICO. But then we have Joe DumbAss waiting behind the curtains or is he
hiding behind them? Every time that fool opens his mouth he sticks his
foot
in it.
--

Add to the list of qualification, must have swine flu.

Afterall, he has to appoint a victim to the job tomake sure that all the
rest of us are victimized. And what would be a more contemporary victim than
someone who has swine flu.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 1, 3:11*pm, LRod wrote:
My nomination for Obama to place on the Supreme Court?

Hillary Clinton.

Just think of the permanent apoplexy that would throw Rush,
Sean, Bill O'R, Ann, and any of your conservative
acquaintances into.

Any old body can be SecState. Heck, get Madeline Albright
back. This is too good an opportunity to miss.

You heard it here first.

Let the sniping begin.

The fact it woke Timbo from his slumber pretty much proves you're on
the right track.

In fact, I don't think Hillary Clinton would be a bad choice for
Supreme Court Justice.
I think she looks weak as Secretary Of State... despite her low-
hanging 'nads.

Edward G. Rendell for Secretary of State!! I *like* that guy.

Posted to rec.woodworking

LRod wrote:
[...]

Please name one right "Bush took away from us". I was no fan of W's,
but a lot of what gets blamed on him was either: a) Already set in
precedent courtesy of the insane "War On Drugs", "War On Poverty",
"War On Illiteracy", and so on (each of which gave the nosy Feds
more and more power over the individual) or b) A removal of "rights"
from foreign invaders, none of who have a legitimate claim to our
protections under civil or criminal law.

The one exception here was W's expansion of NSA "wiretapping" on domestic
communications. He certainly did this the wrong way. It absolutely should
have been done selectively and under a court's supervision. But let us
not forget that the Democrats - those fabulous patriots that they are -
blocked any attempt to help W in this matter - say, by providing him with
a more rational and streamlined court oversight system. They were quite
happy to sit by and do *nothing* (but bitch and whine, two of the
three pillars of the Left, the other being stealing) and then use the issue
to go after Bush politically. The Axis Of Political Vermin that is Reid,
Pelosi, Frank, Schumer, Durbin, et al, are so selfish and evil that they
were happy to harm their own country in the bettering of their political
party ambitions ... and they were successful: We now have an incompetent
amateur in the White House with a Marxist patina and the moral compass
of a waterfront whore.

The Right is lousy. The left is far worse...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
Posted to rec.woodworking

Like Bush really cared about the Constitution while taking away our rights
over the last 8 years
CC

What rights were taken away?

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

"LRod" wrote in message

My nomination for Obama to place on the Supreme Court?

Hillary Clinton.

Just think of the permanent apoplexy that would throw Rush,
Sean, Bill O'R, Ann, and any of your conservative
acquaintances into.

You realize that Rush is nothing more than an "entertainer" What he thinks
is irrelevant and he like all radio entertainers are not to be taken
seriously.

Posted to rec.woodworking

LRod wrote:
[...]

What right did you lose? Let me count the rights I'm about to lose under the
Messiah.

The right to be an activist the first time in my life on April 15 and then
be marginalized not only by the Messiah and his Administration, the Drive
By Media, The Liberals, The Leader of Congress...

The right to work hard and earn every penny I deserve and then have to give
it to a Government that's out of control!!

The right to watch the culture I grew up with and love be smeared and
diminished by your Walk on Water Leader and his Party.

The right to watch Judges make decisions not based on the Constitution but
emotional liberal ideals.

The right to watch my children get strapped with outrageous debt!

The right to watch my right to bare arms disappear.

The right to watch the Chosen One travel to other countries and trash our
values and culture.

The right to be a Capitalist

I could think of 100 other rights I'm about to lose because of a rank
immature amateur renting the White House for 4 years. Lets hope its only 4
years.

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
Posted to rec.woodworking

Tim Daneliuk wrote:

He should just go ahead and select someone from the leadership
of the Communist Party USA. He has all the votes he needs, why
bother with even the slightest pretense of caring for the
Constitution any longer...

Whatever you're doing for a living today, you're wasting your talents.
Hollywood desperately needs comedy writers with your abilities. And no, it
won't even matter that you don't know you're writing comedy, the shows will
be just as funny if *you* take the dialogue seriously.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 01 May 2009 13:49:41 -0700, evodawg
wrote:

Remember him saying in a debate with Wolf Blixscreen, CNN he would choose
someone with no legal qualifications, just an ordinary person. ...

Offered without further comment:

"President Barack Obama pledged Friday to name a Supreme Court justice
who combines "empathy and understanding" with an impeccable legal
background..."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090501/...er_retiring_37

Tom Veatch
Wichita, KS
USA
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 1, 6:20*pm, -MIKE- wrote:
Like Bush really cared about the Constitution while taking away our rights
over the last 8 years
CC

What rights were taken away?

The right to walk with your head held high...anywhere on this planet.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:

"LRod" wrote in message

My nomination for Obama to place on the Supreme Court?

Hillary Clinton.

Just think of the permanent apoplexy that would throw Rush,
Sean, Bill O'R, Ann, and any of your conservative
acquaintances into.

You realize that Rush is nothing more than an "entertainer" What he
thinks is irrelevant and he like all radio entertainers are not to be
taken seriously.

I used to think that, even in the face of evidence like the Vice President
making policy announcements via Limbaugh's show and so on. But Rush has
recently demonstrated that when he snaps his fingers the Republican Party
appears holding a silver tray with a linen towel folded over its arm asking
what he'd like to drink. The Chairman of the RNC forced to publicly kiss
Limbaugh's ass after calling him an entertainer who employs incendiary, ugly
rhetoric marks one of the party's lowest points in years.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 1, 5:56*pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
*We now have an incompetent
amateur in the White House with a Marxist patina and the moral compass
of a waterfront whore.

You speak. no doubt, from personal experience.
Posted to rec.woodworking

LRod wrote:

My nomination for Obama to place on the Supreme Court?

Hillary Clinton.

Just think of the permanent apoplexy that would throw Rush,
Sean, Bill O'R, Ann, and any of your conservative
acquaintances into.

I was disappointed enough by his decision to make her SecState, it had every
appearance of being a payoff for someone unqualified for the job because he
wanted to appease her faction and silence potential criticism from her and
that guy who technically is still her husband. A SCOTUS seat for Hillary?
No thanks.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Remember him saying in a debate with Wolf Blixscreen, CNN he would choose
someone with no legal qualifications, just an ordinary person. ...

Offered without further comment:

"President Barack Obama pledged Friday to name a Supreme Court justice
who combines "empathy and understanding" with an impeccable legal
background..."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090501/...er_retiring_37

Tom Veatch
Wichita, KS
USA

He also said, "I will seek someone who understands that justice isn't about
some abstract legal theory or footnote in a case book." Abstract Legal
Theory? Is he calling the Constitution Abstract? I'm wondering what he
thinks the Supreme Court does? Read footnotes in a case book?

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
Website Address http://rentmyhusband.biz/
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On May 1, 5:56 pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
We now have an incompetent
amateur in the White House with a Marxist patina and the moral compass
of a waterfront whore.

You speak. no doubt, from personal experience.

Yes. I used to work on the waterfront in my callow youth, though
not as a whore...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On May 1, 6:20 pm, -MIKE- wrote:
Like Bush really cared about the Constitution while taking away our rights
over the last 8 years
CC

What rights were taken away?

The right to walk with your head held high...anywhere on this planet.

If any US government could have taken that away it would have been the
government under either Johnson or Carter either of whom made any
President up to an including W look flawless. Obama is well on his
way to shattering their respective records for duplicity, stupidity,
incompetence, capitulation, and evil.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
Posted to rec.woodworking

evodawg wrote:
SNIP

The right to watch my right to bare arms disappear.

The *******! I knew he want to pillage my right to bear arms, but
now I have to wear long-sleeved shirts too!!!!

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
Posted to rec.woodworking

DGDevin wrote:
Tim Daneliuk wrote:

He should just go ahead and select someone from the leadership
of the Communist Party USA. He has all the votes he needs, why
bother with even the slightest pretense of caring for the
Constitution any longer...

Whatever you're doing for a living today, you're wasting your talents.
Hollywood desperately needs comedy writers with your abilities. And no, it
won't even matter that you don't know you're writing comedy, the shows will
be just as funny if *you* take the dialogue seriously.

I have far too much integrity, ability, brains, and conscience to
write for Hollywood.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
Posted to rec.woodworking

LRod wrote:
[...]

Those aren't rights you are loosing, they are rights you are gaining.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Remember him saying in a debate with Wolf Blixscreen, CNN he would choose
someone with no legal qualifications, just an ordinary person. ...

Offered without further comment:

"President Barack Obama pledged Friday to name a Supreme Court justice
who combines "empathy and understanding" with an impeccable legal
background..."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090501/...er_retiring_37

Tom Veatch
Wichita, KS
USA

He also said, "I will seek someone who understands that justice isn't about
some abstract legal theory or footnote in a case book." Abstract Legal
Theory? Is he calling the Constitution Abstract? I'm wondering what he
thinks the Supreme Court does? Read footnotes in a case book?

He doesn't *care* what SCOTUS is supposed to do. He and his fellow radicals
are hellbent on retooling the country to get around the limits on government
power imposed upon the Constitution. Step 1 - exploit every proximate emergency
to create a greater and greater roll for the snoopy Feds. Step 2 - Overplay,
exaggerate, and outright invent "crises" as needed such as Climate Change,
Healthcare access, the current piggie flu (which, to be fair, should be
affecting more Liberals than anyone), and so forth. Step 3 - Rewrite the
Constitution implicitly by appointing SCOTUS judges that will just make
it up as they go along.

Welcome to Soviet America...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 1, 7:16*pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On May 1, 6:20 pm, -MIKE- wrote:
Like Bush really cared about the Constitution while taking away our rights
over the last 8 years
CC
What rights were taken away?

The right to walk with your head held high...anywhere on this planet.

If any US government could have taken that away it would have been the
government under either Johnson or Carter either of whom made any
President up to an including W look flawless. *Obama is well on his
way to shattering their respective records for duplicity, stupidity,
incompetence, capitulation, and evil.

Ya ya ya...blame the Dems..
It is becoming increasingly clear that you are a right-wing nutbar,
Timbo.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Tim Daneliuk wrote:

He should just go ahead and select someone from the leadership
of the Communist Party USA. He has all the votes he needs, why
bother with even the slightest pretense of caring for the
Constitution any longer...

Whatever you're doing for a living today, you're wasting your
talents. Hollywood desperately needs comedy writers with your
abilities. And no, it won't even matter that you don't know you're
writing comedy, the shows will be just as funny if *you* take the
dialogue seriously.

I have far too much integrity, ability, brains, and conscience to
write for Hollywood.

Brilliant! Glad to see you've taken my suggestion to heart.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On May 1, 6:20 pm, -MIKE- wrote:
Like Bush really cared about the Constitution while taking away our rights
over the last 8 years
CC
What rights were taken away?
The right to walk with your head held high...anywhere on this planet.

If any US government could have taken that away it would have been the
government under either Johnson or Carter either of whom made any
President up to an including W look flawless. Obama is well on his
way to shattering their respective records for duplicity, stupidity,
incompetence, capitulation, and evil.

Ya ya ya...blame the Dems..
It is becoming increasingly clear that you are a right-wing nutbar,
Timbo.

Oh, sorry, I forgot to mention Nixon in that list. It's just that his
sins are so minor by comparison to the other two, at best he's just
naughty.

As I recall, it is you that freely acknowledges your preference for
conservative politics - at least as the term was defined before the
neo-cons came along. Now, of course, we have the neo-Comms ...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
Posted to rec.woodworking

I have far too much integrity, ability, brains, and conscience to
write for Hollywood.

I wish you'd share your myriad qualities on contributing something that has
to do with woodworking, which I never see from you, instead of your childish
rants that just embarass yourself and your business.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Perry Aynum wrote:
I have far too much integrity, ability, brains, and conscience to
write for Hollywood.

I wish you'd share your myriad qualities on contributing something that has
to do with woodworking, which I never see from you, instead of your childish
rants that just embarass yourself and your business.

Funny, I don't feel embarrassed nor is my business suffering. When I
have something to share on topic I'll initiate a relevant threat
("relevant" means that it's on topic and germane to wood working). In
the mean time I'll feel free to join OTs already underway, thanks very
much. (Notice that I don't start 'em and don't participate at all in a
good many of the OT threads here.) You don't like it? I don't care
much...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On May 1, 6:20 pm, -MIKE- wrote:
Like Bush really cared about the Constitution while taking away our rights
over the last 8 years
CC

What rights were taken away?

The right to walk with your head held high...anywhere on this planet.

Don't see that one in the Constitution.
Must be right there with the "right to privacy," so many people make up
when talking about traffic cameras.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On May 1, 6:20 pm, -MIKE- wrote:
[...]

Nein, Dumkopf! I profess a preference for (moderate) conservative
ideology, not conservative politics.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Perry Aynum wrote:
I have far too much integrity, ability, brains, and conscience to
write for Hollywood.

I wish you'd share your myriad qualities on contributing something that has
to do with woodworking, which I never see from you, instead of your childish
rants that just embarass yourself and your business.

I don't find it embarrassing.

What's embarrassing is someone replying to a topic clearly marked not
only OT, but "WAY OT," just to bitch and moan about someone not
contributing any woodworking information. The real childish part is how
your complaint is really just an ineptly transparently attempt to assert
your own opinion on the OT matter. An adult would simply ignore the OT
thread if he didn't want to participate in it.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , -MIKE- wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On May 1, 6:20 pm, -MIKE- wrote:
Like Bush really cared about the Constitution while taking away our rights
over the last 8 years
CC
What rights were taken away?

The right to walk with your head held high...anywhere on this planet.

Don't see that one in the Constitution.
Must be right there with the "right to privacy," so many people make up
when talking about traffic cameras.

Are you kidding? There's a right to privacy in the Constitution. Just ask
the late Justice William O. Douglas: It's in the "emanations" of the
"penumbra" of the 4th Amendment.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"-MIKE-" wrote:

What rights were taken away?

The right to look in the mirror each morning and be proud to be an
American rather than to be discusted at doing nothing to try to stop
what happened from 2000 thru 2008.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking
CC CC is offline

"-MIKE-" wrote in message

Like Bush really cared about the Constitution while taking away our
rights
over the last 8 years
CC

What rights were taken away?

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

My right to privacy with the NSA wire tapping through AT&T and any
other
provider, Be it telephone, internet, or any other way of ease dropping
they wanted.
And it was not just only all US - overseas. Next is their ability to
deny your rights to due process
if they "think" or want to label you as a terrorist, doesn't matter if
you are or not, just what they want
to say you are to be able to restrain you
CC

Posted to rec.woodworking

"evodawg" wrote:

What right did you lose? Let me count the rights I'm about to lose
under the
Messiah.

snip a litney of gov't services evodawg will accept but just does not
want to pay for them.

If the world is to survive, it requires organized societies.

To have organized societies requires government.

Government costs money, in the USA, some where around 35%-38% of GDP,
same as it was in the late 40's when I heard this same rhetoric as a
kid growing up.

Other countries either have similar or higher rates.

So basically, sit down, bitch for a while, it's the American way, then
shut up and write out the check, mail it and have a beer.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:
"-MIKE-" wrote:

What rights were taken away?

The right to look in the mirror each morning and be proud to be an
American rather than to be discusted at doing nothing to try to stop
what happened from 2000 thru 2008.

Lew

Don't see that one in the Constitution either.
I hope you still have all your constitutional rights, eight years from
now.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply
Posted to rec.woodworking

Doug Miller wrote:
In article , -MIKE- wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On May 1, 6:20 pm, -MIKE- wrote:
Like Bush really cared about the Constitution while taking away our rights
over the last 8 years
CC
What rights were taken away?

The right to walk with your head held high...anywhere on this planet.

Don't see that one in the Constitution.
Must be right there with the "right to privacy," so many people make up
when talking about traffic cameras.

Are you kidding? There's a right to privacy in the Constitution. Just ask
the late Justice William O. Douglas: It's in the "emanations" of the
"penumbra" of the 4th Amendment.

Isn't that the guy they tried to impeach three times? :-)

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply
Posted to rec.woodworking

Tim Daneliuk wrote:

He should just go ahead and select someone from the leadership
of the Communist Party USA. He has all the votes he needs, why
bother with even the slightest pretense of caring for the
Constitution any longer...

. . . since the last administration already did most of it in anyway?
(torture, pre-emptive war, wire tapping without warrants, presidential
"signings" that allowed violating existing laws - with impunity,
Alberto
Gonzales, ...)

Political signs Stormin Mormon Home Repair 289 October 30th 08 01:08 AM
OT Political Humor dteckie Woodworking 0 September 5th 06 11:12 AM
OT Political Humor dteckie Woodworking 0 September 5th 06 11:12 AM
OT Political Eric R Snow Metalworking 0 September 23rd 05 12:57 AM
OT Political tony1158 Woodworking 37 October 28th 04 08:42 PM