Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Way OT and political, too

Perry Aynum wrote:
I have far too much integrity, ability, brains, and conscience to
write for Hollywood.

I wish you'd share your myriad qualities on contributing something that has
to do with woodworking, which I never see from you, instead of your childish
rants that just embarass yourself and your business.

I don't find it embarrassing.

What's embarrassing is someone replying to a topic clearly marked not
only OT, but "WAY OT," just to bitch and moan about someone not
contributing any woodworking information. The real childish part is how
your complaint is really just an ineptly transparently attempt to assert
your own opinion on the OT matter. An adult would simply ignore the OT
thread if he didn't want to participate in it.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--