Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default Way OT and political, too

Robatoy wrote:
On May 1, 7:16 pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On May 1, 6:20 pm, -MIKE- wrote:
Like Bush really cared about the Constitution while taking away our rights
over the last 8 years
CC
What rights were taken away?
The right to walk with your head held high...anywhere on this planet.

If any US government could have taken that away it would have been the
government under either Johnson or Carter either of whom made any
President up to an including W look flawless. Obama is well on his
way to shattering their respective records for duplicity, stupidity,
incompetence, capitulation, and evil.

Ya ya ya...blame the Dems..
It is becoming increasingly clear that you are a right-wing nutbar,
Timbo.

Oh, sorry, I forgot to mention Nixon in that list. It's just that his
sins are so minor by comparison to the other two, at best he's just
naughty.

As I recall, it is you that freely acknowledges your preference for
conservative politics - at least as the term was defined before the
neo-cons came along. Now, of course, we have the neo-Comms ...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/