Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie Self Charlie Self is offline

Default Way OT and political, too

On May 1, 3:11*pm, LRod wrote:
My nomination for Obama to place on the Supreme Court?

Hillary Clinton.

Just think of the permanent apoplexy that would throw Rush,
Sean, Bill O'R, Ann, and any of your conservative
acquaintances into.

Any old body can be SecState. Heck, get Madeline Albright
back. This is too good an opportunity to miss.

You heard it here first.

Let the sniping begin.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

Heh, heh, heh. Jesus, I'd love to be sitting to one side of and back
from Rush and Ann both when they heard about that. In Rush's case,
I've never seen a head explode from internal pressure caused by a
brain giving off gas.

I just want to ask Annie babe to give my horse back his face, though.