Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default Way OT and political, too

CC wrote:

"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
LRod wrote:
My nomination for Obama to place on the Supreme Court?

Hillary Clinton.

Just think of the permanent apoplexy that would throw Rush,
Sean, Bill O'R, Ann, and any of your conservative
acquaintances into.

Any old body can be SecState. Heck, get Madeline Albright
back. This is too good an opportunity to miss.

You heard it here first.

Let the sniping begin.

He should just go ahead and select someone from the leadership
of the Communist Party USA. He has all the votes he needs, why
bother with even the slightest pretense of caring for the
Constitution any longer...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/

Like Bush really cared about the Constitution while taking away our rights
over the last 8 years
CC

Please name one right "Bush took away from us". I was no fan of W's,
but a lot of what gets blamed on him was either: a) Already set in
precedent courtesy of the insane "War On Drugs", "War On Poverty",
"War On Illiteracy", and so on (each of which gave the nosy Feds
more and more power over the individual) or b) A removal of "rights"
from foreign invaders, none of who have a legitimate claim to our
protections under civil or criminal law.

The one exception here was W's expansion of NSA "wiretapping" on domestic
communications. He certainly did this the wrong way. It absolutely should
have been done selectively and under a court's supervision. But let us
not forget that the Democrats - those fabulous patriots that they are -
blocked any attempt to help W in this matter - say, by providing him with
a more rational and streamlined court oversight system. They were quite
happy to sit by and do *nothing* (but bitch and whine, two of the
three pillars of the Left, the other being stealing) and then use the issue
to go after Bush politically. The Axis Of Political Vermin that is Reid,
Pelosi, Frank, Schumer, Durbin, et al, are so selfish and evil that they
were happy to harm their own country in the bettering of their political
party ambitions ... and they were successful: We now have an incompetent
amateur in the White House with a Marxist patina and the moral compass
of a waterfront whore.

The Right is lousy. The left is far worse...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/