Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Way OT and political, too

"evodawg" wrote:

What right did you lose? Let me count the rights I'm about to lose
under the
Messiah.

snip a litney of gov't services evodawg will accept but just does not
want to pay for them.

If the world is to survive, it requires organized societies.

To have organized societies requires government.

Government costs money, in the USA, some where around 35%-38% of GDP,
same as it was in the late 40's when I heard this same rhetoric as a
kid growing up.

Other countries either have similar or higher rates.

So basically, sit down, bitch for a while, it's the American way, then
shut up and write out the check, mail it and have a beer.

Lew