Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default Way OT and political, too

Perry Aynum wrote:
I have far too much integrity, ability, brains, and conscience to
write for Hollywood.

I wish you'd share your myriad qualities on contributing something that has
to do with woodworking, which I never see from you, instead of your childish
rants that just embarass yourself and your business.

Funny, I don't feel embarrassed nor is my business suffering. When I
have something to share on topic I'll initiate a relevant threat
("relevant" means that it's on topic and germane to wood working). In
the mean time I'll feel free to join OTs already underway, thanks very
much. (Notice that I don't start 'em and don't participate at all in a
good many of the OT threads here.) You don't like it? I don't care
much...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/