Posted to rec.woodworking
David G. Nagel[_2_] David G. Nagel[_2_] is offline

Default Way OT and political, too

evodawg wrote:
CC wrote:

"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
LRod wrote:
My nomination for Obama to place on the Supreme Court?

Hillary Clinton.

Just think of the permanent apoplexy that would throw Rush,
Sean, Bill O'R, Ann, and any of your conservative
acquaintances into.

Any old body can be SecState. Heck, get Madeline Albright
back. This is too good an opportunity to miss.

You heard it here first.

Let the sniping begin.

He should just go ahead and select someone from the leadership
of the Communist Party USA. He has all the votes he needs, why
bother with even the slightest pretense of caring for the
Constitution any longer...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/

Like Bush really cared about the Constitution while taking away our
rights
over the last 8 years
CC

What right did you lose? Let me count the rights I'm about to lose under the
Messiah.

The right to be an activist the first time in my life on April 15 and then
be marginalized not only by the Messiah and his Administration, the Drive
By Media, The Liberals, The Leader of Congress...

The right to work hard and earn every penny I deserve and then have to give
it to a Government that's out of control!!

The right to watch the culture I grew up with and love be smeared and
diminished by your Walk on Water Leader and his Party.

The right to watch Judges make decisions not based on the Constitution but
emotional liberal ideals.

The right to watch my children get strapped with outrageous debt!

The right to watch my right to bare arms disappear.

The right to watch the Chosen One travel to other countries and trash our
values and culture.

The right to be a Capitalist

I could think of 100 other rights I'm about to lose because of a rank
immature amateur renting the White House for 4 years. Lets hope its only 4
years.

Those aren't rights you are loosing, they are rights you are gaining.