Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Way OT and political, too

Lew Hodgett wrote:
"J. Clarke" wrote:

Take your meds.

"J. Clarke" AKA: "The Clueless"

IOW, more crap that doesn't stick.

Lew, grow up. I don't know what your problem is but nobody here is
interested in playing whatever game you think it is that you're playing.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J. Clarke" wrote:

Lew, grow up. I don't know what your problem is but nobody here is
interested in playing whatever game you think it is that you're
playing.

There is no game being played.

Your knowledge of mid 20th century history is obviously limited;
however, you chose to make non relevant comments about the subject.

By your own actions, you have demonstrated how "clueless" you are
about those events.

Hint:

Gen. George C Marshall, a member of Truman's staff and Joseph
McCarthy, a US senator, were never, to the best of my knowledge,
involved in any joint endeavor together.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:
"J. Clarke" wrote:

Lew, grow up. I don't know what your problem is but nobody here is
interested in playing whatever game you think it is that you're
playing.

There is no game being played.

Your knowledge of mid 20th century history is obviously limited;
however, you chose to make non relevant comments about the subject.

By your own actions, you have demonstrated how "clueless" you are
about those events.

Hint:

Gen. George C Marshall, a member of Truman's staff and Joseph
McCarthy, a US senator, were never, to the best of my knowledge,
involved in any joint endeavor together.

You really don't know who McCarthy was, do you?
Posted to rec.woodworking

in 100377 20090503 184348 Han wrote:
Tim Daneliuk wrote in
:

Charlie Self wrote:
snip
Obama is running at about 66% support if you continue to class him as
Extreme Left. Most of us consider ourselves centrists.

As I understand it - and I do not have the cite - his approval ratings
at this early point in his presidency are among the *lowest* in modern
times. If I find the cite, I pass it along...

So you believe the lying pollsters when they agree with your
preconceived prejudices. Great! Now we know for sure where you stand.
Who said that lies become truth if repeated often enough?

Andrew Sullivan in yesterday's Sunday Times (London) :

"The polling tells you something important. His approval ratings have actually
gone up since he took office. Take away the party labels and, in the latest Gallup poll,
Obama is winning the support of 90% of liberals with 7% against but, much more
significantly, he is winning self-described €śmoderates€ť by a massive 73% to 19%.
Even conservatives are split on him €” with 42% approving and 53% disapproving;
41% of weekly church-goers approved of him just before the election €” and now
that number has risen to 57%. Thats a direct hit at the core Republican appeal."
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:

Yes, GEORGE Marshall. I regret the error.

As to the waterboarding, I got my facts from an unimpeachable source:

"By the way, just to put waterboarding in perspective, it is the
hazing ritual for years at the Virginia Military Institute. George
Marshall was waterboarded as a cadet. Something that's not cool, but
it's not - you know, it's not ripping out your fingernails. And the
-- but that hearing would hurt the right -- would hurt the national
security establishment." Dick Morris on the O'Reilly Factorhttp:

Okay... that does it. You get your info from O'Reilly Factor??? Same
network as Hannity?

Right. The number one cable network show for 100 consecutive months (8+
years). O'Reilly draws more viewers than CNN, MSNBC, and CNBC combined.

As an aside, Fox News garnered the top 11 spots in the rankings for last
month. Number 12 was "Countdown" with Keith Olberman (1.24 million viewers).
O'Reilly had 3.5 million viewers during the same period, according to the
Huffington Post.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_192514.html

Soooooooooo... when is Hannity going to do his waterboarding
experiment?

Dunno. I think they're having trouble finding water in which Hannity will
sink.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 4, 8:41*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Robatoy wrote:

[...]

Huffington Post.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0...s-top-11-ca_n_...

That logic proves that Britney Spears out-sells Yo-Yo Ma.
That Wall-Mart is bigger than Bloomingdale's...and so on and so on....

The fact(?) that O'Reilley might out-sell Olbermann also proves that
McDonalds sells more food than Spiro's in LA.

and yet, UPS just dropped O'Reilly as a sponsor. A trend?

All of Faux News is right-wing nutbar driven, as you are, Bub.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 4 May 2009 07:41:56 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Right. The number one cable network show for 100 consecutive months (8+
years). O'Reilly draws more viewers than CNN, MSNBC, and CNBC combined.

As an aside, Fox News garnered the top 11 spots in the rankings for last
month. Number 12 was "Countdown" with Keith Olberman (1.24 million viewers).
O'Reilly had 3.5 million viewers during the same period, according to the
Huffington Post.

this puts me in mind of something my grandfather used to say from time
to time:

"god must love assholes, for he saw fit to make so many of them."

Regards,

Tom Watson
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Right. The number one cable network show for 100 consecutive months (8+
years). O'Reilly draws more viewers than CNN, MSNBC, and CNBC combined.

As an aside, Fox News garnered the top 11 spots in the rankings for last
month. Number 12 was "Countdown" with Keith Olberman (1.24 million viewers).
O'Reilly had 3.5 million viewers during the same period, according to the
Huffington Post.

this puts me in mind of something my grandfather used to say from time
to time:

"god must love assholes, for he saw fit to make so many of them."

Regards,

Tom Watson
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

My father always wondered why there are so many more horse's asses than
horses. Ponder.
mull,
jo4hn
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On May 4, 8:41 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Robatoy wrote:

[...]

Yep. It's the free market of free ideas at work. My own theory as to why the
Fox Folks outdraw the other outlets has to do with profanity.

and yet, UPS just dropped O'Reilly as a sponsor. A trend?

You may be getting a bit ahead of the curve:

I can't find any evidence that UPS has EVER advertised on the O'Reilly
show - I could have missed something, though. Then there's this:

May 5th, 2009

But UPS has issued statement from its national spokesman Norman Black: "We
are writing to clarify our statement of last Friday because it appears to
have been misinterpreted. UPS has not 'pulled' any advertising from Fox News
nor has the company taken a position on the 'ThinkProgress' campaign. Our
intent on Friday simply was to note that UPS does not have any pending
advertising plans with the O'Reilly show."

All of Faux News is right-wing nutbar driven, as you are, Bub.

Most objective evidence shows that Fox is more fair and balanced than the
other networks. Just this past Sunday, the Fox News Sunday had three cabinet
members of the Obama administration as guests.

But maybe you can help me understand.

O'Reilly (for example) has had Barney Frank, Jesse Jackson, Barak Obama, and
other liberals on his show. Has Olberman ever had Newt Gingrich, Ann
Coulter, George Bush or similar on his?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 4, 11:50*am, "HeyBub" wrote:

O'Reilly (for example) has had Barney Frank, Jesse Jackson, Barak Obama, and
other liberals on his show. Has Olberman ever had Newt Gingrich, Ann
Coulter, George Bush or similar on his?

Of course not. They're not that stupid. Olbermann would eat them
alive. I could just imagine Ann Coulter on Rachel Maddow.... Rachel
had Colin Powell on... that was fun. Did you see that one?

Bet you like Glenn Beck too, eh? (AKA Harold Hill?)

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 4 May 2009 10:50:44 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

I can't find any evidence that UPS has EVER advertised on the O'Reilly
show - I could have missed something, though. Then there's this:

May 5th, 2009

But UPS has issued statement from its national spokesman Norman Black: "We
are writing to clarify our statement of last Friday because it appears to
have been misinterpreted. UPS has not 'pulled' any advertising from Fox News
nor has the company taken a position on the 'ThinkProgress' campaign. Our
intent on Friday simply was to note that UPS does not have any pending
advertising plans with the O'Reilly show."

This might have been more credible if it weren't sporting tomorrow's
date.

Regards,

Tom Watson
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/
Posted to rec.woodworking

"J. Clarke" wrote:

You really don't know who McCarthy was, do you?

Enlighten me.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On May 4, 11:50 am, "HeyBub" wrote:

O'Reilly (for example) has had Barney Frank, Jesse Jackson, Barak
Obama, and other liberals on his show. Has Olberman ever had Newt
Gingrich, Ann Coulter, George Bush or similar on his?

Of course not. They're not that stupid. Olbermann would eat them
alive. I could just imagine Ann Coulter on Rachel Maddow.... Rachel
had Colin Powell on... that was fun. Did you see that one?

Olbermann is a fluke. How can you take seriously someone who started his or
her career as a sporstcaster?

Bet you like Glenn Beck too, eh? (AKA Harold Hill?)

Dunno. I've never watched the Glenn Beck show. Perhaps I should: He's like
the 3rd most popular cable show on TV, with twice as many viewers as
Olbermann. I don't watch Olbermann either; I'm too busy correcting errors
and mistakes by others on newsgroups.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"HeyBub" wrote:

Olbermann is a fluke. How can you take seriously someone who started
his or her career as a sporstcaster?

Assume that comment above also applies to Reagan.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

HeyBub wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On May 4, 11:50 am, "HeyBub" wrote:

O'Reilly (for example) has had Barney Frank, Jesse Jackson, Barak
Obama, and other liberals on his show. Has Olberman ever had Newt
Gingrich, Ann Coulter, George Bush or similar on his?

Of course not. They're not that stupid. Olbermann would eat them
alive. I could just imagine Ann Coulter on Rachel Maddow.... Rachel
had Colin Powell on... that was fun. Did you see that one?

Olbermann is a fluke. How can you take seriously someone who started his or
her career as a sporstcaster?

He has the manner of a Michael Vick pitbull, but not the intellect ...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 4, 5:28*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On May 4, 11:50 am, "HeyBub" wrote:

O'Reilly (for example) has had Barney Frank, Jesse Jackson, Barak
Obama, and other liberals on his show. Has Olberman ever had Newt
Gingrich, Ann Coulter, George Bush or similar on his?

Of course not. They're not that stupid. Olbermann would eat them
alive. I could just imagine Ann Coulter on Rachel Maddow.... Rachel
had Colin Powell on... that was fun. Did you see that one?

Olbermann is a fluke. How can you take seriously someone who started his or
her career as a sporstcaster?

You mean like your favourite Palin bitch?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 4, 5:42*pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
HeyBub wrote:

--
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- -
Tim Daneliuk * *
PGP Key: * * * *http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/

LOL That's right.. Mr. Lufa O'Reilly is the bright one.....
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 4, 5:36*pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote:
Olbermann is a fluke. How can you take seriously someone who started
his or her career as a sporstcaster?

Assume that comment above also applies to Reagan.

Lew

You know, I kinda like it in this thread. Now that Timbo has recovered
from his crushing defeat and HeyBub has been relief pitching, maybe
there will be some more indications of Foot-In-Mouth disease. Nothing
like signing up for a thrashing when you publicly admit to watching
Billo "The Clown" O' Reilly... Hell, next we'll get public admissions
of these guys having wet dreams about Ann "Adams Apple" Coulter.

I'm going to make me some popcorn.

Fukkit, we're going for 300! SPARRTAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Posted to rec.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:
"J. Clarke" wrote:

You really don't know who McCarthy was, do you?

Enlighten me.

McCarthy was rather famous for accusing just about everybody being a
Communist and had enough power to ruin someone's career even if no charges
were brought. Marshall was one of his victims--Marshall was also popular
enough and his life was well enough known for the public to start to realize
that McCarthy was an idiot, but that didn't help Marshall all that much. It
didn't help that Eisenhower sided with McCarthy.

Google "Mccarthyism".

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J. Clarke" wrote:

McCarthy was rather famous for accusing just about everybody being a
Communist and had enough power to ruin someone's career even if no
charges were brought. Marshall was one of his victims--Marshall
was also popular enough and his life was well enough known for the
public to start to realize that McCarthy was an idiot, but that
didn't help Marshall all that much. It didn't help that Eisenhower
sided with McCarthy.

As previously noted, McCarthy, Senator from Wisconsin, aided by the
then young Roy Cohn, ran amuck from about 50-53 time frame.

Marshal Plan was implemented 47-48 time frame

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J. Clarke" wrote:

Marshall was one of his victims--

As previously noted, McCarthy, Senator from Wisconsin, aided by the
brilliant as well as then young Roy Cohn, ran amuck from about 50-53
time frame.

Marshall Plan was implemented 47-48 time frame

Had forgotten that McCarthy came after Marshall.

My apologies for that oversight; however, McCarthy had nothing to do
with the design and implementation of the Marshall plan in the first
place.

Trying to inject his name into the thread did little to clarify the
subject.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:
"J. Clarke" wrote:

Marshall was one of his victims--

As previously noted, McCarthy, Senator from Wisconsin, aided by the
brilliant as well as then young Roy Cohn, ran amuck from about 50-53
time frame.

Marshall Plan was implemented 47-48 time frame

Had forgotten that McCarthy came after Marshall.

My apologies for that oversight; however, McCarthy had nothing to do
with the design and implementation of the Marshall plan in the first
place.

Trying to inject his name into the thread did little to clarify the
subject.

Lew

But I thought Penny Marshall was an 80s sitcom star. I am soooo confused
by this subthread ...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
Posted to rec.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:
"J. Clarke" wrote:

McCarthy was rather famous for accusing just about everybody being a
Communist and had enough power to ruin someone's career even if no
charges were brought. Marshall was one of his victims--Marshall
was also popular enough and his life was well enough known for the
public to start to realize that McCarthy was an idiot, but that
didn't help Marshall all that much. It didn't help that Eisenhower
sided with McCarthy.

As previously noted, McCarthy, Senator from Wisconsin, aided by the
then young Roy Cohn, ran amuck from about 50-53 time frame.

Marshal Plan was implemented 47-48 time frame

And what exactly does that have to do with anything?
Posted to rec.woodworking

"J. Clarke" wrote:

And what exactly does that have to do with anything?

It should be obvious.

GIGO.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:
"J. Clarke" wrote:

And what exactly does that have to do with anything?

It should be obvious.

GIGO.

So what, it was impossible for McCarthy to harm Marshall because the only
thing in your opinion that Marshall ever did or wanted to do in his entire
life was the Marshall Plan?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On May 4, 5:28 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On May 4, 11:50 am, "HeyBub" wrote:

O'Reilly (for example) has had Barney Frank, Jesse Jackson, Barak
Obama, and other liberals on his show. Has Olberman ever had Newt
Gingrich, Ann Coulter, George Bush or similar on his?

Of course not. They're not that stupid. Olbermann would eat them
alive. I could just imagine Ann Coulter on Rachel Maddow.... Rachel
had Colin Powell on... that was fun. Did you see that one?

Olbermann is a fluke. How can you take seriously someone who started
his or her career as a sporstcaster?

You mean like your favourite Palin bitch?

I stand corrected. Sportscasting is a noble, honorable, and necessary
requisite to intelligent discourse.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J. Clarke" wrote:

So what, it was impossible for McCarthy to harm Marshall because the
only thing in your opinion that Marshall ever did or wanted to do in
his entire life was the Marshall Plan?

What ever the circumstances, they are not relevant to the original
thread, thus GIGO applies.

The end.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:
"J. Clarke" wrote:

So what, it was impossible for McCarthy to harm Marshall because the
only thing in your opinion that Marshall ever did or wanted to do in
his entire life was the Marshall Plan?

What ever the circumstances, they are not relevant to the original
thread, thus GIGO applies.

And you are not relevant to my life, so plonk applies.

Go screw yourself you miserable loon.

Posted to rec.woodworking
LD LD is offline

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
"J. Clarke" wrote:

You really don't know who McCarthy was, do you?

Enlighten me.

Lew

Eugene

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 5, 1:18*am, "J. Clarke" wrote:
Lew Hodgett wrote:
"J. Clarke" wrote:

So what, it was impossible for McCarthy to harm Marshall because the
only thing in your opinion that Marshall ever did or wanted to do in
his entire life was the Marshall Plan?

What ever the circumstances, they are not relevant to the original
thread, thus GIGO applies.

And you are not relevant to my life, so plonk applies.

Go screw yourself you miserable loon.

Mission accomplished, problem solved.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 4, 2:07*am, "J. Clarke" wrote:
Lew Hodgett wrote:
"J. Clarke" wrote:

Lew, grow up. *I don't know what your problem is but nobody here is
interested in playing whatever game you think it is that you're
playing.

There is no game being played.

Your knowledge of mid 20th century history is obviously limited;
however, you chose to make non relevant comments about the subject.

By your own actions, you have demonstrated how "clueless" you are
about those events.

Hint:

Gen. George C Marshall, a member of Truman's staff and Joseph
McCarthy, a US senator, were never, to the best of my knowledge,
involved in any joint endeavor together.

You really don't know who McCarthy was, do you?

No. He really doesn't know what Tailgunner Joe's relevance is to
Marshall and waterboarding. Nor do I.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Han wrote:

"DGDevin" wrote in
m:

Whatever happened to common sense, is it really the
endangered species it appears to be?

I only got one thing to say about this Admin. and the Dems. Its way to
freakin Politically Correct for my liking....

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
Posted to rec.woodworking

HeyBub wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
That is to repair the damage your buddy Bush has done. Get over it.
You had the place for 8 years, you screwed it up. Now let the majority
of your country get to work to fix your fukkup.

That's simply not true. Under Bush, we had 23 consecutive quarters of
economic growth, low unemployment, and other good things. This in spite of
two wars, Katrina, 9-11, and Beyonce.

Yes, under Bush we had unemployment rates under 5%, Inflation under 5%,
Interest rates under 5%, and the stock market hit the highest levels
ever, in the 1400's... Yet the economy was supposed to be bad.

Then the Democrats took over Congress. In less than 18 months they managed

Oh, well. We'll see.

Yeah, now unemployment is going towards 10%, stock market down 6000
points, GM is now Government Motors, inflation likely to look more like
socialist Germany than capitalist America and the media thinks the
economy is starting to look good...

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 8, 12:10*pm, Jack Stein wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
[...]

Yup. That's what happens when a Ponzi scheme like Bush's runs out of
suckers.
But you knew that.
Now you all get to pay.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:

Yeah, now unemployment is going towards 10%, stock market down 6000
points, GM is now Government Motors, inflation likely to look more
like socialist Germany than capitalist America and the media thinks
the economy is starting to look good...

Yup. That's what happens when a Ponzi scheme like Bush's runs out of
suckers.
But you knew that.
Now you all get to pay.

Wasn't a Bush scheme. The problem had its genesis in the Community
Redevelopment Act of 1977. The law was designed to help low-income families
afford their own homes - a laudable goal, but totally foolish. The program
tooled along without much interest until 1995 when massive changes were
made, including government mandates.

These mandates forced lending institutions to provide mortgages under the
threat of federal sanctions. Banks had to throw out the traditional rules
for making loans - like whether the applicant had a job - in order to avoid
corporate death. Various schemes were devised, like low-interest,
low-payment loans for some period of time.

When balloon payment time came, the homeowner simply re-financed the house
and started a new loan. This worked as long as home prices kept climbing.
Eventually, however, everybody who could hear an owl in the dead of night
had a home and the Ponzi scheme to which you referred collapsed.

Anyway, it wasn't a Bush scheme. The process was started by the progressive
Pollyannas who felt everybody deserved a hearth of their own and pushed to
dizzying heights of folly by a Democrat congress under a democratic
president. The Bush allies tried several times to reign in this silliness -
or at least exercise oversight - but were unsuccessful.

Had the Republican version of "everybody in their own home" been followed
(i.e., under a bridge, in a cardboard box, etc.), we wouldn't be in such a
mess.

The current solution is, however, helping to fulfill another liberal dream:
income redistribution. Inasmuch as the poor and middle class won't see their
taxes raised by the current administration, the wealthy will have to be
taxed more and more to retire the massive debt.

Unless they go John Galt.

I see in today's news that GM is planning on moving some (all?)
manufacturing off-shore.

We'll see.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 8, 5:29*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Robatoy wrote:

[...]

Apologist KoolAid again... Bush and his thugs did NOTHING to stave off
the crap you're all in...all he did was fatten the pockets of a few he
owed/sold his soul to.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
Apologist KoolAid again... Bush and his thugs did NOTHING to stave off
the crap you're all in...all he did was fatten the pockets of a few he
owed/sold his soul to.

That's bull****. As I already replied to you in this thread...

It's well documented that the Bush administration sent over 18 warnings
about the eminent Fannie/Freddie collapse over several years, to the
appropriate congressional/senate committees.

The laughable hearings are on youtube in which we see Barney Frank
demonize the alarm ringers as racists and fear mongers, saying "there's
nothing wrong with Fannie/Freddie" over and over again.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 8, 6:33*pm, -MIKE- wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
Apologist KoolAid again... Bush and his thugs did NOTHING to stave off
the crap you're all in...all he did was fatten the pockets of a few he
owed/sold his soul to.

That's bull****. *As I already replied to you in this thread...

Well then. You have spoken, we'll all just have to lay down our own
views and collections of FACTS then, eh?

Barney Frank brought down the US economy...and a big chunk of the
world economy as well....check. WhatEVER, -Mike-...

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
Apologist KoolAid again... Bush and his thugs did NOTHING to stave off
the crap you're all in...all he did was fatten the pockets of a few he
owed/sold his soul to.

That's bull****. As I already replied to you in this thread...

Well then. You have spoken, we'll all just have to lay down our own
views and collections of FACTS then, eh?

Barney Frank brought down the US economy...and a big chunk of the
world economy as well....check. WhatEVER, -Mike-...

At least I offered some facts. You offered a "whatever."
That's a debate strategy a teen-aged girl would be proud of. :-)

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 8, 7:44*pm, -MIKE- wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
Apologist KoolAid again... Bush and his thugs did NOTHING to stave off
the crap you're all in...all he did was fatten the pockets of a few he
owed/sold his soul to.
That's bull****. *As I already replied to you in this thread...

Well then. You have spoken, we'll all just have to lay down our own
views and collections of FACTS then, eh?

Barney Frank brought down the US economy...and a big chunk of the
world economy as well....check. WhatEVER, -Mike-...

At least I offered some facts. *You offered a "whatever."
That's a debate strategy a teen-aged girl would be proud of. * :-)

That is assuming there was/is a debate to begin with.
There isn't. there won't be. There is no way I can muster enough
energy to combat that much KoolAid...

Political signs Stormin Mormon Home Repair 289 October 30th 08 01:08 AM
OT Political Humor dteckie Woodworking 0 September 5th 06 11:12 AM
OT Political Humor dteckie Woodworking 0 September 5th 06 11:12 AM
OT Political Eric R Snow Metalworking 0 September 23rd 05 12:57 AM
OT Political tony1158 Woodworking 37 October 28th 04 08:42 PM