Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Way OT and political, too

Robatoy wrote:
Apologist KoolAid again... Bush and his thugs did NOTHING to stave off
the crap you're all in...all he did was fatten the pockets of a few he
owed/sold his soul to.

That's bull****. As I already replied to you in this thread...

It's well documented that the Bush administration sent over 18 warnings
about the eminent Fannie/Freddie collapse over several years, to the
appropriate congressional/senate committees.

The laughable hearings are on youtube in which we see Barney Frank
demonize the alarm ringers as racists and fear mongers, saying "there's
nothing wrong with Fannie/Freddie" over and over again.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--