Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Way OT and political, too

Lew Hodgett wrote:
"J. Clarke" wrote:

Lew, grow up. I don't know what your problem is but nobody here is
interested in playing whatever game you think it is that you're
playing.

There is no game being played.

Your knowledge of mid 20th century history is obviously limited;
however, you chose to make non relevant comments about the subject.

By your own actions, you have demonstrated how "clueless" you are
about those events.

Hint:

Gen. George C Marshall, a member of Truman's staff and Joseph
McCarthy, a US senator, were never, to the best of my knowledge,
involved in any joint endeavor together.

You really don't know who McCarthy was, do you?