Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Way OT and political, too

On May 4, 5:36*pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote:
Olbermann is a fluke. How can you take seriously someone who started
his or her career as a sporstcaster?

Assume that comment above also applies to Reagan.

Lew

You know, I kinda like it in this thread. Now that Timbo has recovered
from his crushing defeat and HeyBub has been relief pitching, maybe
there will be some more indications of Foot-In-Mouth disease. Nothing
like signing up for a thrashing when you publicly admit to watching
Billo "The Clown" O' Reilly... Hell, next we'll get public admissions
of these guys having wet dreams about Ann "Adams Apple" Coulter.

I'm going to make me some popcorn.

Fukkit, we're going for 300! SPARRTAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!