Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default Way OT and political, too

"evodawg" wrote

Remember him saying in a debate with Wolf Blixscreen, CNN he would choose
someone with no legal qualifications, just an ordinary person. Someone
with no knowledge of the Constitution. Wow, Guess his next move is to do
away with that too. Change we can believe in, **** he wants to change
everything including our way of life!!! Wish he had spent more time in
MEXICO. But then we have Joe DumbAss waiting behind the curtains or is he
hiding behind them? Every time that fool opens his mouth he sticks his
foot
in it.
--

Add to the list of qualification, must have swine flu.

Afterall, he has to appoint a victim to the job tomake sure that all the
rest of us are victimized. And what would be a more contemporary victim than
someone who has swine flu.