Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Way OT and political, too

On May 1, 3:11*pm, LRod wrote:
My nomination for Obama to place on the Supreme Court?

Hillary Clinton.

Just think of the permanent apoplexy that would throw Rush,
Sean, Bill O'R, Ann, and any of your conservative
acquaintances into.

Any old body can be SecState. Heck, get Madeline Albright
back. This is too good an opportunity to miss.

You heard it here first.

Let the sniping begin.

The fact it woke Timbo from his slumber pretty much proves you're on
the right track.

In fact, I don't think Hillary Clinton would be a bad choice for
Supreme Court Justice.
I think she looks weak as Secretary Of State... despite her low-
hanging 'nads.

Edward G. Rendell for Secretary of State!! I *like* that guy.