Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
J. Francis

Default Is Bush Drinking Again?

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

"You're perfectly describing the fukwit who substituted childish
accusations of intoxication for any substantial refutation or debate of
even a single issue covered in a Presidential address,"

Hmm...what ever happened to free speech?

Nothing at all. You're allowed to post as much fukwittery as you like, and
it's my constitutional right to point it out when you do.

For instance, you've once *again* displayed that dependable old leftard
logic by whining about your baseless accusations of intoxication being
"free speech", but insinuating I should restrain myself from skewering
those juvenile tactics with the sharpened end of your own, glaring
hypocrisy.

Sorry dimbulb, but you're not special or privileged. You just don't get
to fling your own feces in any random direction and not have someone cram
some of it back down your throat. What you're experiencing right now *is*
the game being played on a level field, but against a superior opponent.

If you don't like your odds, don't be a fukwit. Simple as that.

And whatever happened to the right of an American questioning whether or
not his President might be incapable of performing his duties?

You didn't *question* anything. You posted a paragraph or two of
adolescent tripe because you though it might make you look clever and
witty. Now you're whining like a spanked bitch because I took your fun
away. Sorry about your luck and all, but I just wasn't impressed. You
really aren't clever and witty. You're boring and uncreative.

*shrug*

Maybe some people need to take a reality check....

In deed they do, and yer gettin' one right now.

How do you like it so far?

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
J. Francis

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

At this moment, I would vote for anyone than someone connected with Bush.

And there we have it... a glaring admission that you have no interest
what so ever in a candidate's position on issues, credibility, past
performance, or even anything as superficial as looks or place of
education.

You are, by your own admission, an anally fixated hate-monger...

Hillary is looking better and better....

....and way too drunk.

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican

hard to tell, could be his handlers have misjudged his psychiatric
meds. it is pretty dramatic though how one day he will sound like a
manic cretin and the next day like a lobotomized zombie. alcohol is
probably the explanation most in line with occam's razor, though.

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
J. Francis

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools wrote:
At this moment, I would vote for anyone than someone connected with
Bush.

And there we have it... a glaring admission that you have no interest what
so ever in a candidate's position on issues, credibility, past
performance, or even anything as superficial as looks or place of
education.

You are, by your own admission, an anally fixated hate-monger...

Hillary is looking better and better....

...and way too drunk. "

My, my...do I detect a fear of women....what did your mother ever do to
you? LOL

No, child, you detect a disdain for pretentious hypocrites who can dish
out, but not take, and only defend themselves with pathetically juvenile
"your mother" snipes.

Be sure to mention her footwear next post, OK? Why leave your attempt to
dive head long into the sewer sludge you started with the original
childish accusations unfinished, after all...

You conveniently overlook that what counts is RESULTS...and GOP and Bush
are the poster children of dismal results. Considering what Bush and the
GOP has done to this great country in the last few years, I find it
impossible to believe that Hillary or any other Democratic candidate could
do any worse.

Remember...the lower Bush's poll numbers go the better the chance that
Hillary has in 2008.

Blah... A pathetic attempt to weasel dance around the fact that you made
childish, baseless accusations and got spanked for it.

The current administration's record speaks for itself, both good and bad.
Just like every other administration that governed every other nation on
the face of the planet throughout the entire history of man. That's not
the issue at hand, your stupidity and hypocrisy are.

That being said, there will be no female President elected in '08,
Democrat, Republican, or otherwise. Ain't happenin'.

My serious question of whether our so called President is under the
influence seems to have touched a nerve with you...I take it that you

You give yourself *way* too much credit. Your so called "serious question"
only painted you as a prat, and since it happened to appear near the top
of my list of new posts I decided to amuse myself by exposing your
little gem of witless hypocrisy. If there was anything of any substance in
your tedious nonsense I would have addressed it several posts ago. Thing
is, you'd really haven't posted anything that's worthy of more than a kick
and a chuckle.

*sigh*

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
J. Francis

John Kunkel wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
Today I watched a news conference that Bush held.

If I had not known better, I would have thought it was a skit from
Saturday Night Live.

Is our President hitting the sauce again?

The shrub is a poor speaker even with a composed speech and a prompter,
left to speak off-the-cuff he's lost and jibberish is the result.

Boy ain't that the truth... a wordsmith he's not. Even prepared material
stumps him most of the time. About the only scenario that makes the little
bugger look potent in a public forum is getting him agitated. The one
thing he can do is play poker, and call you when your chatting up a weak
hand. Sadly, he doesn't do that near often enough.

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Gunner

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 03:31:23 GMT, "Roy Blankenship"
wrote:

"Emmo" wrote in message
.. .
The sad thing about this ailment (or the previous Clinton-hatred) is that

it
is completely irrelevant at this point, as Bush will never run for office
again. Whether we like him or hate him does not matter, what matters is

who
we choose _next_ time.

And let me promise you, Hillary hatred is a far more severe condition than
what we see now...

I don't think there has ever been an American politician more divisive

than
Hillary.

Is it Hillary who is divisive? Or the right wing smear campaign that has
demonized her? After all, she was ELECTED. No claims of fraud, no recounts,
she was ELECTED.

Gosh Nimrod..I wish you Leftoids would remember Bush was elected as
well.

Hillary will not be elected. She is hated far far worse than Bush ever
will be. By both the Right..and a very large percentage of the
moderate Left.

Wait till its time for the Dems to start picking their 2008
Candidate..the blood and guts that get tossed to the 4 winds during
that enterprise..will be a beauty to behold.

Kerry hates Hillarybitch,, Hillarybitch hates Kerry..and Kerry is
likely to try to run again..but he is totally unlectable. I suspect
Algor will put his hat in the ring this time around...as the people
have forgotten the bull**** he was responsible for..or party to.

Until they nominate him..and the right simply presents his
sins..reminding the public of who and what he is...so his shot at the
Whitehouse will b toast also.

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Gunner

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 05:30:02 GMT, "J. Francis"
wrote:

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

[...]

Point..set and match.

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush
Vaughn Simon

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...

Oops...sorry about that...I forgot to put OT in the title.

Dear Crossposter,

Putting "OT" in front of a post no more makes things right than does
crossing your fingers behind your back when you tell a lie. There is a reason
why we have different groups with different topics. Please broadcast your
political **** to groups where it is appropriate.

Thanks,
Vaughn

TMT

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Ron Moore

"Roy Blankenship" wrote in message
. ..
SNIP
Is it Hillary who is divisive? Or the right wing smear campaign that has
demonized her? After all, she was ELECTED. No claims of fraud, no
recounts,
she was ELECTED.

Back when Bill and Hilary were in the White House, they came home to
Arkansas for a visit. While driving around the backwoods, they stopped for
gas at a little station. As the epitome of a hillbilly fills the tank, Bill
observed to Hillary "Why look at that, Hillary. There's ol' Bubba that you
went to the Senior Prom with. Just think where you'd be today if you had
married him!" To which Hillary responded "Well, I'd still be in the White
House. I don't know about you!"

I know, old but classic.
Respectfully,
Ron Moore

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush
Too_Many_Tools

Vaughn...if you would check you would see that I have limited my recent
posts to other than Metalworking which was an oversight on my
part...which you might take note I have apoligized for.

Might I suggest that you do the same.

Thanks

TMT

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Too_Many_Tools

"No, child, you detect a disdain for pretentious hypocrites who can
dish
out, but not take, and only defend themselves with pathetically
juvenile
"your mother" snipes. "

Boy, you must really HATE yourself then..LOL..please get therapy for
yourself and your family...seriously

By your rabid responses to my well intended question, I will conclude
your answer to being "Yes, George Jr. is once again drinking".

Thanks for participating in this survey and see you at the voting
booths in November..

TMT

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Too_Many_Tools

So Gunner...who would the Democrats need to run to beat the GOP runner
in 2008?

Remember that this is after THREE more hurricane seasons, a likely bird
flu epidemic and another two and half years of Iraq spending/body
count....and a couple more hunting seasons for quail....and let's throw
in another possible terrorist incident for good measure.

Hillary, Kerry, Gore...(read anyone who isn't a Republican) start
looking better all the time...

TMT

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Abrasha

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
Today I watched a news conference that Bush held.

If I had not known better, I would have thought it was a skit from
Saturday Night Live.

Is our President hitting the sauce again?

TMT

I sure seems like it. Is this the "proof", we have all been looking for?

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=14743

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Gunner

On 31 Mar 2006 08:14:05 -0800, "Too_Many_Tools"
wrote:

So Gunner...who would the Democrats need to run to beat the GOP runner
in 2008?

Joe Leiberman

Remember that this is after THREE more hurricane seasons, a likely bird
flu epidemic and another two and half years of Iraq spending/body
count....and a couple more hunting seasons for quail....and let's throw
in another possible terrorist incident for good measure.

Hillary, Kerry, Gore...(read anyone who isn't a Republican) start
looking better all the time...

TMT

Chuckle..they may be looking better to You..but to anyone else..they
are so badly damaged..as to be totaled so far as the voters are
concerned. The Dems are going to have to find a 4tth choice..as none
of those will fly. They didnt fly the first time..they damned sure
wont be doing a Nixon.

Lets face it...while YOU and a host of your ilk hate Bush..a
significant portion of the voters..while not happy with Bush..still
think he or virtually any other Republican is still better than any
Democrat. You seem to forget...that the Democrat agenda has been fully
understood by the People..and completly rejected. Why the hell do you
think that since 1994,,..Republicans have taken control of Congress,
most state governorships and an ever increasing number of state
governments? Bush Mantra? Democrats have been losing their agendas
all across the land..gun control, welfare reform, etc etc...

What makes you think that suddenly over night all that will change?
he political pendulum has swung Right, and even Bush cant force it
back to the Left.

Sorry to bust your bubble...but hey..feel free to keep up the denial.
So far..the Left still hasnt accepted the fact that they are the Also
Ran party, and quite frankly..have marginalized themselves so
badly..that its going to be years until the People get tired of the
Right. Personally..I think that we are still in transistion..and that
a third more Constitutonalist party or agenda will arise from inside
the Republican party..even further marginalizing the Democratic Party.

Its fascinating..in response to the peoples disgust with the excesses
of the Democrat politicians..the Democrats offer up even more
extremist candidates. "So..you are tired of Democrat extremists? No
problem..we have opened the doors to the insane asylum and are going
to give you bigger crazy extremists to vote for"

blink blink...The Demos simply dont understand that the People dont
want Democrat extremists and their agendas. Yet thats all the Dems
offer..more of the same. Its like they think that the People dont get
the message..so if they simply scream louder....

Sorry..we got the message..and rejected it the first time.

Yall might want to try a completly different message. But..shrug..you
guys cant. Not as long as the extremists who hijacked the Democrat
party are stll firmly in control.

Sucks to be you.

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Too_Many_Tools

No Gunner...it sucks to be George Bush....history will remember him as
the alcoholic President who failed miserably, wasted hundreds of
billions of dollars and caused the deaths of thousands of Americans

Kind of too bad...he seems like a nice guy otherwise.

Like I said Gunner the lower the Bush polls go, the higher the stock of
the Democrats goes...check back with me after the November elections.
LOL

Meanwhile what do you think, is George Jr. drinking again?

TMT

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Asmodeus

Gunner wrote in
news
Sorry..we got the message..and rejected it the first time.

Did you see Boehner's response to the Dhimmicrat "national
security" platform?

"The Democrats’ years of negligence in addressing the real safety and
security needs of the American people provide a very clear choice
between Republicans and Democrats on security issues.

“While Democrats have openly advocated cutting and running from our
efforts to support democracy in Iraq, Republicans continue to build
upon our strong record on national security by funding our troops
fighting terror around the world and supporting Operation Iraqi
Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom.

“While Democrats seem more interested in protecting the rights of
terrorists than the American people, Republicans passed the PATRIOT
Act to give law enforcement the tools necessary to combat terrorism,
protect our citizens, and secure our communities.

While Democrats focus more on protecting the rights of illegal
immigrants than enforcing our immigration laws, Republicans have
voted to secure our borders, give law enforcement new tools to
enforce our immigration laws, and help prevent terrorist and criminal
aliens from moving freely throughout our society.

The Democrats, led by Nancy Pelosi, opposed the Patriot Act, opposed
REAL ID legislation, and opposed efforts to strengthen and secure our
borders. And they remain unable and unwilling to articulate a
cohesive strategy for supporting our troops and winning the War on
Terror.

When it comes to national security, their answer is the same as it is
for everything else: no. A media stunt will not eclipse their record
of obfuscation and neglect on national and border security.”

--
Oderint dum metuant
http://www.rightwingnation.com
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
No Gunner...it sucks to be George Bush....history will remember him as
the alcoholic President who failed miserably, wasted hundreds of
billions of dollars and caused the deaths of thousands of Americans.

Historians are already predicting that he will be known as the worst
president in U.S. history. Not for what he didn't do, but for what he
did.

And, of course, he looks like a monkey.

- nubbins -

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Roy Blankenship

"Emmo" wrote in message
I guess you missed where her campaign manager was indicted for
misrepresenting her Hollywood donations...

He ultimately got off...

That's right, he was found INNOCENT. Does that mean anything?

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush
Roy Blankenship

"Vaughn Simon" wrote in message

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...

Oops...sorry about that...I forgot to put OT in the title.

Dear Crossposter,

Putting "OT" in front of a post no more makes things right than does
crossing your fingers behind your back when you tell a lie. There is a

reason
why we have different groups with different topics. Please broadcast your
political **** to groups where it is appropriate.

Thanks,
Vaughn

Hey, Vaughn, if you don't want to read it, don't click on it.
You DO have control over that part of it.

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Roy Blankenship

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
ups.com...
No Gunner...it sucks to be George Bush....history will remember him as
the alcoholic President who failed miserably, wasted hundreds of
billions of dollars and caused the deaths of thousands of Americans

Kind of too bad...he seems like a nice guy otherwise.

Like I said Gunner the lower the Bush polls go, the higher the stock of
the Democrats goes...check back with me after the November elections.
LOL

Meanwhile what do you think, is George Jr. drinking again?

TMT

Hey, Gunner. **** you.

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Emmo

I guess you missed where her campaign manager was indicted for
misrepresenting her Hollywood donations...

He ultimately got off...

That's right, he was found INNOCENT. Does that mean anything?

Not really, as I believe there is a big difference between getting off and
being innocent.

As a relevant example, the fact that Hillary made $100k in 6 months in the
commodities market but was never found guilty does not make her innocent of
a crime...

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush
Too_Many_Tools

"Hey, Vaughn, if you don't want to read it, don't click on it.
You DO have control over that part of it. "

Shh....of course he does, the title clearly showed the subject matter
even with my oversight of not including OT in it.

But that is not what bothers him...he's afraid that the answer to the
question is "Yes".

TMT

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Too_Many_Tools

"As a relevant example, the fact that Hillary made $100k in 6 months in
the
commodities market but was never found guilty does not make her
innocent of
a crime... "

Nor does it make her guilty.

Some of us make that in commodities in a day.

Do you ever notice how Repubicans live in the past?

TMT

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Too_Many_Tools

"While Democrats focus more on protecting the rights of illegal
immigrants than enforcing our immigration laws, Republicans have
voted to secure our borders, give law enforcement new tools to
enforce our immigration laws, and help prevent terrorist and criminal
aliens from moving freely throughout our society. "

ROFLMAO

What planet do you live on?

Republicans have voted to secure our borders - Nope, borders are just
as wide open today as they were Sepetember 10, 2001.

give law enforcement new tools to enforce our immigration laws, - Nope,
will not allow enforcement of standing laws against employers and
consistently underfund all immigration efforts.

and help prevent terrorist and criminal aliens from moving freely
throughout our society. - Nope, the bad guys can come and go ...9/11
happened on Bush's watch and another one could happen tomorrow per the
9/11 commission.

Time for a change at the top.

TMT

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Roy Blankenship

"Emmo" wrote in message
I guess you missed where her campaign manager was indicted for
misrepresenting her Hollywood donations...

He ultimately got off...

That's right, he was found INNOCENT. Does that mean anything?

Not really, as I believe there is a big difference between getting off and
being innocent.

As a relevant example, the fact that Hillary made $100k in 6 months in the
commodities market but was never found guilty does not make her innocent

of
a crime...

You are really frightened of her, aren't you? Wow.

Since EVERYONE in the ****ing world knew about the transaction, and so many
are afraid of her, I guess if there was something actually illegal about it,
some action might have been taken. I guess your fears are groundless.

I also find it incredible that while Bush and cronies **** over the country,
you are worried about Hillary Clinton.

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Hawke

"J. Francis" wrote in message
Hawke wrote:

Like they typical right winger he's a master of the personal attack. As
you might expect from people that have to resort to childish behavior he

LOL!

Some leftard spews unfounded horse ****, but it's everyone else who is
resorting to childish, personal attacks.

Y'all get taken to the mat hard on those childish personal attacks and
your feeble attempts to project your own puerility on others, then whine
and cry about everyone else being the "aggressor".

Yup! Left wingnut illogic at its laughably predictable finest...

has nothing of value to say about the real subject or to add to the
discussion, hence the reliance on personal attacks.

You're perfectly describing the fukwit who substituted childish
accusations of intoxication for any substantial refutation or debate of
even a single issue covered in a Presidential address, ya' self
eviscerating cur. Taking a well placed pot shot at your own pack, and
you're completely oblivious to it.

Pathetic. Truly pathetic...

See what I mean? Totally overemotional reaction laced with profanity and
personal attacks. Thanks for the confirmation of what I said. You couldn't
have made my point any better. Give a right wing nut the rope and he'll hang
himself with it in a New York minute.

Hawke

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Gunner

On 31 Mar 2006 13:36:24 -0800, "Too_Many_Tools"
wrote:

No Gunner...it sucks to be George Bush....history will remember him as
the alcoholic President who failed miserably, wasted hundreds of
billions of dollars and caused the deaths of thousands of Americans

Kind of too bad...he seems like a nice guy otherwise.

Like I said Gunner the lower the Bush polls go, the higher the stock of
the Democrats goes...check back with me after the November elections.
LOL

I will indeed. Ive saved this post. The day after the election..Ill
post it again and one of us will be right..the other wrong.

Meanwhile what do you think, is George Jr. drinking again?

No idea. Nor is it germane. If he were a dictator..It would make a
difference. But as he is only the President..it really means nothing
one way or another.

Meanwhile..do you think Clintion is still doing coke?

TMT

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Gunner

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 22:12:42 GMT, "Roy Blankenship"
wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
No Gunner...it sucks to be George Bush....history will remember him as
the alcoholic President who failed miserably, wasted hundreds of
billions of dollars and caused the deaths of thousands of Americans

Kind of too bad...he seems like a nice guy otherwise.

Like I said Gunner the lower the Bush polls go, the higher the stock of
the Democrats goes...check back with me after the November elections.
LOL

Meanwhile what do you think, is George Jr. drinking again?

TMT

Hey, Gunner. **** you.

Sorry Roy...I dont go for sweaty transvestites.

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Gunner

On 31 Mar 2006 15:42:51 -0800, "Too_Many_Tools"
wrote:

"As a relevant example, the fact that Hillary made $100k in 6 months in
the
commodities market but was never found guilty does not make her
innocent of
a crime... "

Nor does it make her guilty.

Some of us make that in commodities in a day.

Do you ever notice how Repubicans live in the past?

TMT

Did you ever notice how liberals live in a drug addicts haze?

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Hawke

"J. Francis" wrote in message
Too_Many_Tools wrote:

At this moment, I would vote for anyone than someone connected with

Bush.

And there we have it... a glaring admission that you have no interest
what so ever in a candidate's position on issues, credibility, past
performance, or even anything as superficial as looks or place of
education.

You are, by your own admission, an anally fixated hate-monger...

Every time I hear a right winger accuse someone of "hate" it just cracks me
up. You would think they were some kind of sweet, loving, alter boy instead
of the most vile despicable scum you will ever come across. Plus, there is
no greater example of hypocrisy than for a completely hate filled republican
to accuse someone else of hate. That's the absolute height of hypocrisy. You
have to love those guys for being the perfect example of what not to be.

Hawke

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Hawke

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
ups.com...
"hard to tell, could be his handlers have misjudged his psychiatric
meds. it is pretty dramatic though how one day he will sound like a
manic cretin and the next day like a lobotomized zombie. alcohol is
probably the explanation most in line with occam's razor, though. "

I too have noticed the erratic behavior during his public appearances.

In addition to the documented chemical dependency, the expected
emotional stress of weekly disasters of his Administration and the
underlying guilt of the senseless deaths of American soldiers. one must
also remember that he has a VP who shoots his friends....life is tough
for a boy named George.

TMT

Actually, Bush is too dull and too religious for anything to really bother
him. Everything just rolls off his back. He's too unaware for things to
upset him. He has blinders on and just keeps going ahead without concern for
anything he hasn't already made up his mind about. It's a relief valve
really for people who aren't sensitive enough or aware enough to know how
bad a situation they are really in. You see it happen to people under great
stress all the time. They have this protective mechanism that allows them to
function at a fairly basic level while a ****storm flies around them and
never seems to bother them. Bush is able to do this. He just keeps plodding
along doing exactly what he has always done without deviating from his
course and isn't affected by anything that happens around him. It's great
for him but unfortunately for us it means he'll just keep making the same
mistakes he already made and will never be able to correct them let alone
prevent him from making more. Too bad America but you have to pay for the
error of putting this guy and his party in charge.

Hawke

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
J. Francis

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

"No, child, you detect a disdain for pretentious hypocrites who can dish
out, but not take, and only defend themselves with pathetically juvenile
"your mother" snipes. "

Boy, you must really HATE yourself then..LOL..please get therapy for
yourself and your family...seriously

Boring... repetitive, childish, no creativity at all. The same failed
attempt at wit you started this thread with.

I've seen some truly lame tries at oneupmanship, but this is like standing
in a boxing ring with a retard who's distracted by the warm squishy
feeling in his underoos. Sort of amusing to watch, but not much of a
challenge.

By your rabid responses to my well intended question, I will conclude
your answer to being "Yes, George Jr. is once again drinking".

Proves the point I made in another thread about left wingnuts basing their
decisions on what they want to see, rather than facts.

Thank you, and good day.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

"Gunner" wrote

Meanwhile..do you think Clintion is still doing coke?

TMT

Gunner

Well, maybe he just doesn't inhale. And remember. All that stuff about
coke flying into Mina, Arkansas was never proven in court. ;-) Has there
ever been a president who didn't walk around with a full Depends and
everyone was ignoring the smell?

But if I had a choice of point men to follow, I'd take Dubya over Willie in
a heartbeat. Well, hell. I retract that. I'd follow Dubya. I'd shoot
Willie.

Friendly fire is hard to prove.

But, then, I'd have to turn around to shoot Willie, cause he would never run
point.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

wrote:

"As a relevant example, the fact that Hillary made $100k in 6 months in
the
commodities market but was never found guilty does not make her
innocent of
a crime... "

Nor does it make her guilty.

Some of us make that in commodities in a day.

Do you ever notice how Repubicans live in the past?

TMT

Some people may make 100k in a day on commodities. Just no one here.

And if you think so, don't Bogart that joint, my friend. That has to be
summmmmmmmmm pretty good ****!

Steve

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Too_Many_Tools

"You are really frightened of her, aren't you? Wow.

Since EVERYONE in the ****ing world knew about the transaction, and so
many
are afraid of her, I guess if there was something actually illegal
about it,
some action might have been taken. I guess your fears are groundless.

I also find it incredible that while Bush and cronies **** over the
country,
you are worried about Hillary Clinton. "

Yeah....they REALLY are scared of Hillary...does that make them girlie
men? LOL

I also find it amazing that while BushCo is running this great coutry
into the ground, their cult followers cower in fear of the great
Clinton boogeyman...anywhere you find the GOP faithful you see them
foaming at the mouth about Hillary. For me it is just one more data
point demonstrating how easily misled the Republican sheeple can be. It
is too bad that energy can't be focused in more constructive
ways...like allowing them to clear IEDs for our troops in the war they
wanted but continue to refuse to sign up for.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

[...]

What I find REEEEEEEEEALLY amazing .......

abso****inglutely amazing .........

is someone who claims to be making $100k a day on commodities

is farting around posting in a group that is supposed to be a forum for
dirty handed common workers.

Abso****inglutely amazing.

If I was making $100k a day, I'd surely be doing something else.

But, then, I don't make that much. I'm just comfortably retired, and travel
and fish a lot. And bang metal for fun.

If I had that much dough, you can bet I'd be banging something besides metal
...................... ;-)

Steve

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Too_Many_Tools

"I will indeed. Ive saved this post. The day after the election..Ill
post it again and one of us will be right..the other wrong. "

I certainly hope so....

"Meanwhile..do you think Clintion is still doing coke? "

Good question...the man has got alot of time on his hands. I doubt
it...he has a track record for the weakness of the flesh...guess
everyone needs a hobby. If you suspect he is, might I suggest you
conduct a citizen arrest...I'll be watching the papers. LOL

The bigger news would be if his wife Hillary and Karl Rove were doing
coke while having an affair...now that would be interesting. You know
now that I think about it...Hillary did mention that Karl was obsessed
about her....;)

TMT

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Too_Many_Tools

[...]

I think you are correct...I have seen the behavior before also.

They make the mess...someone else gets to clean up the disaster they
leave in their wake.

TMT

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Gus

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
[...]

So should we drink the Kool Aid now ?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

"Gus" wrote in message
ups.com...

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
[...]

DUMBKOPF! Do you not know that you must wait until instructed to do so by
Fearless Leader, TMT?

No free thinking allowed among those who make less than $100k a day on
commodities!

Sheesh.

Steve

OT Bush: MEDICARE EXPLAINED? Cliff Metalworking 23 March 12th 06 08:23 AM
Bill Maher Cliff Metalworking 340 March 11th 06 01:23 PM
OT - Christians defend GWB Cliff Metalworking 223 March 2nd 05 05:12 AM
GW Bush dalecue Metalworking 3 September 6th 04 10:49 PM