Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
J. Francis

Default Is Bush Drinking Again?

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools wrote:
At this moment, I would vote for anyone than someone connected with
Bush.

And there we have it... a glaring admission that you have no interest what
so ever in a candidate's position on issues, credibility, past
performance, or even anything as superficial as looks or place of
education.

You are, by your own admission, an anally fixated hate-monger...

Hillary is looking better and better....

...and way too drunk. "

My, my...do I detect a fear of women....what did your mother ever do to
you? LOL

No, child, you detect a disdain for pretentious hypocrites who can dish
out, but not take, and only defend themselves with pathetically juvenile
"your mother" snipes.

Be sure to mention her footwear next post, OK? Why leave your attempt to
dive head long into the sewer sludge you started with the original
childish accusations unfinished, after all...

You conveniently overlook that what counts is RESULTS...and GOP and Bush
are the poster children of dismal results. Considering what Bush and the
GOP has done to this great country in the last few years, I find it
impossible to believe that Hillary or any other Democratic candidate could
do any worse.

Remember...the lower Bush's poll numbers go the better the chance that
Hillary has in 2008.

Blah... A pathetic attempt to weasel dance around the fact that you made
childish, baseless accusations and got spanked for it.

The current administration's record speaks for itself, both good and bad.
Just like every other administration that governed every other nation on
the face of the planet throughout the entire history of man. That's not
the issue at hand, your stupidity and hypocrisy are.

That being said, there will be no female President elected in '08,
Democrat, Republican, or otherwise. Ain't happenin'.

My serious question of whether our so called President is under the
influence seems to have touched a nerve with you...I take it that you

You give yourself *way* too much credit. Your so called "serious question"
only painted you as a prat, and since it happened to appear near the top
of my list of new posts I decided to amuse myself by exposing your
little gem of witless hypocrisy. If there was anything of any substance in
your tedious nonsense I would have addressed it several posts ago. Thing
is, you'd really haven't posted anything that's worthy of more than a kick
and a chuckle.

*sigh*