Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Hawke

Default Is Bush Drinking Again?

"J. Francis" wrote in message
Too_Many_Tools wrote:

At this moment, I would vote for anyone than someone connected with

Bush.

And there we have it... a glaring admission that you have no interest
what so ever in a candidate's position on issues, credibility, past
performance, or even anything as superficial as looks or place of
education.

You are, by your own admission, an anally fixated hate-monger...

Every time I hear a right winger accuse someone of "hate" it just cracks me
up. You would think they were some kind of sweet, loving, alter boy instead
of the most vile despicable scum you will ever come across. Plus, there is
no greater example of hypocrisy than for a completely hate filled republican
to accuse someone else of hate. That's the absolute height of hypocrisy. You
have to love those guys for being the perfect example of what not to be.

Hawke