Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Bubba snorting Again? Still?

On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 07:44:07 GMT, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but on Fri, 31 Mar 2006 20:03:02 -0800,
"Steve B" wrote:

"Gunner" wrote

Meanwhile..do you think Clintion is still doing coke?

TMT

Gunner

Well, maybe he just doesn't inhale.

He doesn't snort coke. He just likes the way it smells.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican

Default Is Bush Drinking Again?

That because he IS a monkey. The dumbest money is a trillion time
smarter than that pile of ****!!!

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Gunner

On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 14:48:43 GMT, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

Gunner wrote:
On 2 Apr 2006 03:33:17 -0700, wrote:

That because he IS a monkey. The dumbest money is a trillion time
smarter than that pile of ****!!!

Which is fascinating given that he had higher scores in college than
the leading light in the Democratic party did.

Hillary Clinton's vaginal discharge has more going for it intellectually
that Bush on his best day.

Intimately aquainted with Hillary's vaginal discharge? What shots did
they give you?

Barak Obama and Harold Ford aren't exactly lightweights either and those two
are a real look into the future of
the Democrats.

Indeed. Both are up and comers and are far far better than any the
left has presented before. The only problem is...is that Barak is
black..and the moment he would be elected president..EVERY bit of the
propaganda the Leftwing Poverty Pimps spew..goes right into the
toilet. A black liberal president...bye bye all the Racist mantras,
the helpless unless guided by the Leftist Nanny State Plantation
owners and so forth. And frankly..Im not sure the extremists at the
top of the DNC would let that happen. They are..by nature..racists.

Ford is a moderate..a centrist. And that means he will have no chance
in hell of being nominated. Look what happened to Joe Lieberman. A
Democrat Id have voted for.

On the other hand..we have Condi Rice (my #1 Choice), or Mit Romney,
or George Allen as the most electable at the moment on the Right.

So if he is smarter than the best the Dems had to offer..and yet he is
that butt stupid...it means the Dems are way way down on that food
chain..perhaps that monkey is a gazillion times smarter than a Dem eh?

The only monkey in the room here is you. Pouring warm **** from a boot
doesn't make you smart Gunner. It only means you know the value of decent
leather. You do.

Spew all you want Rino..its water off a ducks back. I seldom pay
attention to the mewlings of retarded children.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
John R. Carroll

wrote:

Gunner wrote:
On 2 Apr 2006 03:33:17 -0700, wrote:

That because he IS a monkey. The dumbest money is a trillion time
smarter than that pile of ****!!!

Which is fascinating given that he had higher scores in college than
the leading light in the Democratic party did.

Hillary Clinton's vaginal discharge has more going for it
intellectually that Bush on his best day.

Intimately aquainted with Hillary's vaginal discharge? What shots did
they give you?

Hey, I was going for the laugh. Bet you did.
The PC version would have been that even a bio hazard was smarter that W.
I like my version better.

Barak Obama and Harold Ford aren't exactly lightweights either and
those two are a real look into the future of
the Democrats.

Indeed. Both are up and comers and are far far better than any the
left has presented before. The only problem is...is that Barak is
black..and the moment he would be elected president..EVERY bit of the
propaganda the Leftwing Poverty Pimps spew..goes right into the
toilet. A black liberal president...bye bye all the Racist mantras,
the helpless unless guided by the Leftist Nanny State Plantation
owners and so forth. And frankly..Im not sure the extremists at the
top of the DNC would let that happen. They are..by nature..racists.

I don't think that the top of the DNC pyramid is long for this world,
politically speaking.
I'm sort of surprised Jesse never did a stretch in the gray bar.

Ford is a moderate..a centrist. And that means he will have no chance
in hell of being nominated. Look what happened to Joe Lieberman. A
Democrat Id have voted for.

Ford is going to take Bill Frist's Senate seat and you'd have to be nuts to
want to go from that job to any other.
Just look at Kerry. He had it made before he ran and now he's not much more
than a bad joke.
I know you like Joe but the guy just hasn't got it. Another old school Dem
and he isn't electable. A whiner if ever I saw one and it's annoying.

On the other hand..we have Condi Rice (my #1 Choice), or Mit Romney,
or George Allen as the most electable at the moment on the Right.

Condi isn't any more electable than Hillary, less even, as she has no base
at all. They both know it and are just having some fun with the situation.
Hillary is giving some serious pay back and she's earned that right. She is
also, with her husband in tow, a serious fund raiser. Condi isn't and never
will be.
If Romney or Allen are the choice, the Dems will win with whatever half
witted candidate they eventually do produce.
It isn't that one or the other isn't up to the task but I don't think the
Republican party is going to recover quickly from the junior years.
The next election is the Dems to loose - they might, but I doubt it.

So if he is smarter than the best the Dems had to offer..and yet he
is that butt stupid...it means the Dems are way way down on that
food chain..perhaps that monkey is a gazillion times smarter than a
Dem eh?

The only monkey in the room here is you. Pouring warm **** from a
boot doesn't make you smart Gunner. It only means you know the value
of decent leather. You do.

Spew all you want Rino..its water off a ducks back. I seldom pay
attention to the mewlings of retarded children.

I know. If I thought you took any of it to heart I wouldn't post it. Well, I
might but I'd take the edge off of it. I did say you j=knew your leather and
that's more than most people these days. My brothers kids think leather is
something you injection mold LOL .

I might be interested it that Big Joe, however. Keep that in mind if it
sinks half way to China.

You can empty your boot now sonny.

--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Emmo

The next election is the Dems to loose - they might, but I doubt it.

So you agree that Hillary will likely win?

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
John R. Carroll

Emmo wrote:
The next election is the Dems to loose - they might, but I doubt it.

So you agree that Hillary will likely win?

She won't even run.

--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.
Los Angeles San Francisco
www.machiningsolution.com

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Emmo

Emmo wrote:
The next election is the Dems to loose - they might, but I doubt it.

So you agree that Hillary will likely win?

She won't even run.

--
John R. Carroll

I think she already is...

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
John R. Carroll

Emmo wrote:
Emmo wrote:
The next election is the Dems to loose - they might, but I doubt
it.

So you agree that Hillary will likely win?

She won't even run.

--
John R. Carroll

I think she already is...

Maybe. I think she wants to be a king maker, not the queen bee.
She actually could do that.

--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.
Los Angeles San Francisco
www.machiningsolution.com

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Gunner

On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 21:42:58 GMT, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

I know. If I thought you took any of it to heart I wouldn't post it. Well, I
might but I'd take the edge off of it. I did say you j=knew your leather and
that's more than most people these days. My brothers kids think leather is
something you injection mold LOL .

Actually John..I do like you. You are at times a worthy opponent, at
others..well...kicking kittens around is more fun..but hey...

Seriously though..You are an interesting fellow.
Too often wrong..but interesting G

I might be interested it that Big Joe, however. Keep that in mind if it
sinks half way to China.

Im gonna fix it up, and sell it. I need a small pneumatic tired
forklift. You got first right of refusal.

You can empty your boot now sonny.

Thanks Unkle Karl

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Gunner

On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 01:16:16 GMT, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

Emmo wrote:
Emmo wrote:
The next election is the Dems to loose - they might, but I doubt
it.

So you agree that Hillary will likely win?

She won't even run.

--
John R. Carroll

I think she already is...

Maybe. I think she wants to be a king maker, not the queen bee.
She actually could do that.

\
True indeed.

Far far too many people hate the ground she walks on..both Dem and
Republican alike. But she could loan her not inconsiderable weight to
someone else

I on the other hand..rather think Condi Could win. If nothing more
folks would vote for her to to **** off the Left.

And hey..if you spoke against her..you are obviously a racist bigot
homophobe who is likely a Southern Democrat KKKer

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
John R. Carroll

wrote:

Emmo wrote:
Emmo wrote:
The next election is the Dems to loose - they might, but I doubt
it.

So you agree that Hillary will likely win?

She won't even run.

--
John R. Carroll

I think she already is...

Maybe. I think she wants to be a king maker, not the queen bee.
She actually could do that.

\
True indeed.

Far far too many people hate the ground she walks on..both Dem and
Republican alike. But she could loan her not inconsiderable weight to
someone else

Or provide a valuable distraction as a stalking horse.
Billary is a money machine.

--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.
Los Angeles San Francisco
www.machiningsolution.com

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Richard Lamb

Gunner wrote:

The opinion of a buffoon is noted, examined like a green booger..and
flicked away in disgust.

flick

Gunner

(snort!)
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Hawke

"Jeff McCann" wrote in message
.. .

"Gunner" wrote in message
On 31 Mar 2006 15:42:51 -0800, "Too_Many_Tools"
wrote:

"As a relevant example, the fact that Hillary made $100k in 6 months in
the
commodities market but was never found guilty does not make her
innocent of
a crime... "

Nor does it make her guilty.

Some of us make that in commodities in a day.

Do you ever notice how Repubicans live in the past?

TMT

Did you ever notice how liberals live in a drug addicts haze?

Like Rush Limbaugh? ;-)

No, because their rules only apply to others not them.

Hawke

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Hawke

"Jeff McCann" wrote in message
. ..

wrote:

"As a relevant example, the fact that Hillary made $100k in 6 months

in
the
commodities market but was never found guilty does not make her
innocent of
a crime... "

Nor does it make her guilty.

Some of us make that in commodities in a day.

Do you ever notice how Repubicans live in the past?

TMT

Did you ever notice how liberals live in a drug addicts haze?

Like Rush Limbaugh? ;-)

Jeff

He shoots, he scores!

So, is Clinton still doing coke? How many of the Whitehouse staff was
it that never got security clearances, cause they could pass the ****
test, during the Clinton administration?

300?

Gunner

Right, so now we have a White House where no one there does any illegal
drugs. Ha Ha. That shows how much integrity they have over there. They
supposedly don't use illegal drugs but they are thieves and liars. I'll take
the recreational drug users any day.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Hawke" wrote

Your fantasy that Bush is some kind of gutsy guy and Clinton is a coward
is
so stupid it's funny. As you know, Bush purposely avoided military

service
in a real war when he had the chance to go. Yet somehow you think he's

got
the balls to walk point? Get real. Bush is a poseur. At least Clinton
doesn't pretend he's something he's not. He's flawed and doesn't act

like
he's a saint like Bush does. I'd take an honest sinner any day over a
phony
like Bush.

Hawke

Yeah. That Clinton is a really honest man.

Steve

Again, we have right wingers making a big deal about honesty. That is a
joke. Not only are their heroes Bush and Cheney worse liars than Clinton but
I'd bet dollars to donuts that every one of the people saying things about
Clinton being a liar are worse liars than he is.

Right wingers make it sound like telling a lie is a mortal sin and that they
have never uttered one in their lives. What hypocrisy, I've never met a
republican who's word I could trust. Every damn one of them lies like a rug
and then has the balls to call others liars.

As we have seen since republicans have been in power you can't believe
anything they say is true and the same goes double for their rabid true
believing followers. Worse liars than right wingers you'll never see and
then they have the guts to call Clinton a liar. Not only are you right
wingers liars but worse you're hypocrites to boot. Real bad sinners too!
Naughty, naughty wingers. You're going to wind up in Hell.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

"Hawke" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message

[...]

..................... yawn ..............................

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Roy Blankenship

wrote:

"As a relevant example, the fact that Hillary made $100k in 6 months

in
the
commodities market but was never found guilty does not make her
innocent of
a crime... "

Nor does it make her guilty.

Some of us make that in commodities in a day.

Do you ever notice how Repubicans live in the past?

TMT

Did you ever notice how liberals live in a drug addicts haze?

Like Rush Limbaugh? ;-)

No, because their rules only apply to others not them.

Hawke

I don't know anyone who feels that way. Do you have an example of this
behavior? Actually, I can give you one:

John Kerry served in Vietnam.
George W. Bush got an "in" to the TANG.
Richard Cheney received 5 deferments.

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
A Veteran for Peace

have the bu****es heard of 'Karma" ?

--
I'm unfettered,unbound,triumphant,glorious& splendid
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Too_Many_Tools

" don't know anyone who feels that way. Do you have an example of this
behavior? Actually, I can give you one:

John Kerry served in Vietnam.
George W. Bush got an "in" to the TANG.
Richard Cheney received 5 deferments. "

LOL...hipocrisy has been the hallmark of this Administration.

In my experience, I have yet to know of a Vietnam vet who can stand the
George/Dick "Draft Dodge" tag team. Some will try to defend the office
(which is admirable) but all acknowledge that George and Dick allowed
others to die while they dodged their responsibilities.

Yep, rules only apply to others.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote
In my experience, I have yet to know of a Vietnam vet who can stand the
George/Dick "Draft Dodge" tag team. Some will try to defend the office
(which is admirable) but all acknowledge that George and Dick allowed
others to die while they dodged their responsibilities.

Yep, rules only apply to others.

TMT

Including Kerry with all the vets who served honorably in Viet Nam is a slap
in the face of honorable veterans. Shame on you.

And buy a ****ing clue about cross posting.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gus

Hawke wrote:
[...]

All this makes me think about Clinton. I remember that I didn't trust
most of what he said but I don't remember hating his guts. I also don't
remember being against 100% of what he was for. I mostly thought of him
as an embarrassment.

The same can't be said about the way the left-hand wingnuts think of
Bush. Their irrational hatred of him shows just how far off to one side
they are.
GW

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke

"Gus" wrote in message
ups.com...

Hawke wrote:
[...]

Maybe it can be excused if you are an old man, but if you're not then there
is no excuse for your faulty memory of the Clinton years. Perhaps you didn't
trust Clinton but didn't hate him. I can accept that. I'm sure there were a
few of you back then. But that wasn't the majority of right wingers though.
If you have forgotten how much the right hated Clinton then your memory
truly is faulty.

Never, except for Nixon, have I ever seen a president hated so much by the
other side as the right hated Bill Clinton. You can't even compare the level
of hate for Bush by people on the left to how much the right hated Clinton.
It's not even close and with the war in Iraq you could understand people
hating Bush, but even with his starting a war the level of hate for him
isn't all that bad. I think right wingers just exaggerate the hatered of
Bush. Most on the left dislike him and his policies but they don't hate him.
Clinton, on the other hand, was hated by nearly everyone on the right.

Hawke

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Gunner

On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 01:05:22 -0400, (Impeach The
Terrorist Now) wrote:

Gunner wrote:

On Sun, 2 Apr 2006 03:00:10 -0400,
(Impeach The
Terrorist Now) wrote:

Proves the point I made in another thread about left wingnuts basing their
decisions on what they want to see, rather than facts.

The fact is; Bush *is* an incompetent, homicidal moron, even when
'sober'.

The opinion of a buffoon is noted, examined like a green booger..and
flicked away in disgust.

Puerile evasion noted.

Evasion? Evasion of what? Your "fact" was a statement, not a
question. So I commented on your statement, pretty much gave it the
attention it deserved.

Flick

Got any proof that George isn't an incompetent, mendacious, deluded,
homicidal moron? :-)

Got any proof that he is? Its your claim..you back it up. No leftwing
blogs allowed as some sort of cite. Real data, real facts, from real
sources. And of course..I get to reply in kind. Get your tylenol
ready.

flick

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner

"The march to war hurt the economy. Laura reminded me a while ago that
remember what was on the TV screens -- she calls me, 'George W.' --
'George W.' I call her, 'First Lady.' No, anyway -- she said, we said,
march to war on our TV screen." -- GW. Bush ( moron )

Odd..the economy is bustling right along..tax revenues are up,
unemployment rate is tiny, manufacturing is up, sales of durable goods
is up and so forth.

So once again..post your cites..or appear nothing more than a
buffoonish useful Idiot of the DNC

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Gunner

wrote:

"As a relevant example, the fact that Hillary made $100k in 6 months

in
the
commodities market but was never found guilty does not make her
innocent of
a crime... "

Nor does it make her guilty.

Some of us make that in commodities in a day.

Do you ever notice how Repubicans live in the past?

TMT

Did you ever notice how liberals live in a drug addicts haze?

Like Rush Limbaugh? ;-)

No, because their rules only apply to others not them.

Hawke

I don't know anyone who feels that way. Do you have an example of this
behavior? Actually, I can give you one:

John Kerry served in Vietnam.
George W. Bush got an "in" to the TANG.
Richard Cheney received 5 deferments.

Yes and? What was your AO in RVN Roy?

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
dan

Gunner wrote:

You tell us. I had recent heart trouble..and I dont even drink, let
alone do dope. But I really would like to see his medical records.
Given that he was the only sitting president that refused to release
his.

You are forgetting Bush already? That heart trouble was worse than I
thought!

Dan
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
dan

Gunner wrote:
On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 06:45:48 -0600, "Jeff McCann"
wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
groups.com...

"Actually, Bush is too dull and too religious for anything to really
bother
him. Everything just rolls off his back. He's too unaware for things to

upset him. He has blinders on and just keeps going ahead without
concern for
anything he hasn't already made up his mind about. It's a relief valve
really for people who aren't sensitive enough or aware enough to know
how
bad a situation they are really in. You see it happen to people under
great
stress all the time. They have this protective mechanism that allows
them to
function at a fairly basic level while a ****storm flies around them
and
never seems to bother them. Bush is able to do this. He just keeps
plodding
along doing exactly what he has always done without deviating from his
course and isn't affected by anything that happens around him. It's
great
for him but unfortunately for us it means he'll just keep making the
same
mistakes he already made and will never be able to correct them let
alone
prevent him from making more. Too bad America but you have to pay for
the
error of putting this guy and his party in charge.

Hawke "

I think you are correct...I have seen the behavior before also.

They make the mess...someone else gets to clean up the disaster they
leave in their wake.

Bush has already said that disentangling us from Iraq is a problem for some
future president, not him.

Jeff

Odd..that you should admit that the Left was wrong..when they claimed
he said it would be over quick. As I recall..he indicated long before
we went into Iraq..that it would be generations to resolve the war on
Terror.

What does Iraq have to do with the political mewlings that are the "War
on Terror?"

Dan
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
dan

Gunner wrote:
On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 15:07:10 GMT, "Emmo" wrote:

Hillary is our future, not our past.

Hillary is a train wreck in the future. And she will never be elected
president. Fact.

NOW Runner is claiming to be clairvoyant and prescient?

Will his talents ever be known?

Dan
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
J. Francis

Impeach The Terrorist Now wrote:

Is there _any_ proof that George Dumbass Bush isn't an incompetent;
mendacious, deluded, homicidal, wannabe dictator moron faux
prezident? :-)

Is there _any_ proof you're not raping your neighbors' children?

You assertion is that since nobody's providing that proof they're
admitting guilt by "evasion".

By your own logic... you're a self proclaimed pedophile.

*shrug*

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Gunner

On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 18:04:31 -0700, dan wrote:

Gunner wrote:

You tell us. I had recent heart trouble..and I dont even drink, let
alone do dope. But I really would like to see his medical records.
Given that he was the only sitting president that refused to release
his.

You are forgetting Bush already? That heart trouble was worse than I
thought!

Dan

He did release his medical records

More of them than Bubba did.

Gunner

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Gunner

On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 18:10:22 -0700, dan wrote:

Odd..that you should admit that the Left was wrong..when they claimed
he said it would be over quick. As I recall..he indicated long before
we went into Iraq..that it would be generations to resolve the war on
Terror.

What does Iraq have to do with the political mewlings that are the "War
on Terror?"

Dan

If you really have to ask that question..you are far far more retarded
than I actually thought you were.

Gunner

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Gunner

On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 18:11:23 -0700, dan wrote:

Gunner wrote:
On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 15:07:10 GMT, "Emmo" wrote:

Hillary is our future, not our past.

Hillary is a train wreck in the future. And she will never be elected
president. Fact.

NOW Runner is claiming to be clairvoyant and prescient?

Will his talents ever be known?

Dan

So you are claiming that if you put a pistol in your mouth and pull
the trigger..the end result will only be determined by claivoyance and
prescince?

Gunner

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Impeach the Terrorist Now

Gunner wrote:

On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 01:05:22 -0400, (Impeach The
Terrorist Now) wrote:

Gunner wrote:

On Sun, 2 Apr 2006 03:00:10 -0400,
(Impeach The
Terrorist Now) wrote:

Proves the point I made in another thread about left wingnuts basing
their decisions on what they want to see, rather than facts.

The fact is; Bush *is* an incompetent, homicidal moron, even when
'sober'.

The opinion of a buffoon is noted, examined like a green booger..and
flicked away in disgust.

Puerile evasion noted.

Evasion? Evasion of what? Your "fact" was a statement, not a
question. So I commented on your statement, pretty much gave it the
attention it deserved.

Flick

Hand waving noted.

Got any proof that George isn't an incompetent, mendacious, deluded,
homicidal moron? :-)

Got any proof that he is? Its your claim..you back it up. No leftwing
blogs allowed as some sort of cite.

Like these?

http://www.boomantribune.com/

http://www.crooksandliars.com/

http://www.dailykos.com/

http://firedoglake.blogspot.com/

http://glenngreenwald.blogspot.com/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/

http://mediamatters.org/

http://www.rawstory.com/

http://www.thinkprogress.org/

http://www.truthout.org/

Real data, real facts, from real sources. And of course..I get to reply
in kind. Get your tylenol ready.

Ok. Get your lits of 'right' rabid foamings ready!
Well, nevermind, I did it for you: http://www.foxnews.com

"The United States is unusual among the industrial democracies in the
rigidity of the system of ideological control - "indoctrination," we
might say - exercised through the mass media." -- Noam Chomsky

flick

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner

"The march to war hurt the economy. Laura reminded me a while ago that
remember what was on the TV screens -- she calls me, 'George W.' --
'George W.' I call her, 'First Lady.' No, anyway -- she said, we said,
march to war on our TV screen." -- GW. Bush ( moron )

Odd..the economy is bustling right along..tax revenues are up,
unemployment rate is tiny, manufacturing is up, sales of durable goods
is up and so forth.

LoL

Odd...you're replying to a GW Bush ( moron ) quote. Wanna buy a bridge?

Better yet, are you actually disagreeing with the little tinny Ghod?

"We got into deficit because the economy went into the recession -- is
how we got into deficit." -- GW Bush ( moron )

"You'll hear, we're going to spend -- the government is going to spend
the government money here, and the government is going to spend the
government here." -- GW Bush ( moron )

So once again..post your cites..or appear nothing more than a
buffoonish useful Idiot of the DNC

Thank yew, thank yew. I'd be rilly pleased to be of use to the DNC.

Gunner

"I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really
talking about peace." -- GW Bush ( moron )

for torturing the cat." Gunner

--
"George Bush could have sex with a sheep on the White House lawn and set
it on fire and my mother would say, 'Oh Stephie, the president is just
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Impeach the Terrorist Now

J. Francis wrote:

Impeach The Terrorist Now wrote:

Is there _any_ proof that George Dumbass Bush isn't an incompetent;
mendacious, deluded, homicidal, wannabe dictator moron faux
prezident? :-)

Is there _any_ proof you're not raping your neighbors' children?

You assertion is that since nobody's providing that proof they're
admitting guilt by "evasion".

By your own logic... you're a self proclaimed pedophile.

Projection noted.
Specious reasoning is obviously your specialty.

"I want to send the signal to our enemy that you have aroused a
compassionate and decent and mighty nation, and we're going to hunt you
down." -- GW Bush ( moron )

"I am a person who recognizes the fallacy of humans."
-- GW Bush ( moron )

Again. Is there _any_ proof that George Moron Bush isn't an
incompetent; mendacious, deluded, homicidal, wannabe dictator
moron faux prezident? :-)

--
"I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I
wasn't here." -- GW Bush ( moron )

OT Bush: MEDICARE EXPLAINED? Cliff Metalworking 23 March 12th 06 08:23 AM
Bill Maher Cliff Metalworking 340 March 11th 06 01:23 PM
OT - Christians defend GWB Cliff Metalworking 223 March 2nd 05 05:12 AM
GW Bush dalecue Metalworking 3 September 6th 04 10:49 PM