Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke

Default Is Bush Drinking Again?

"Steve B" wrote in message
news:RFKXf.1658$I%6.747@fed1read12...

"Hawke" wrote

Your fantasy that Bush is some kind of gutsy guy and Clinton is a coward
is
so stupid it's funny. As you know, Bush purposely avoided military

service
in a real war when he had the chance to go. Yet somehow you think he's

got
the balls to walk point? Get real. Bush is a poseur. At least Clinton
doesn't pretend he's something he's not. He's flawed and doesn't act

like
he's a saint like Bush does. I'd take an honest sinner any day over a
phony
like Bush.

Hawke

Yeah. That Clinton is a really honest man.

Steve

Again, we have right wingers making a big deal about honesty. That is a
joke. Not only are their heroes Bush and Cheney worse liars than Clinton but
I'd bet dollars to donuts that every one of the people saying things about
Clinton being a liar are worse liars than he is.

Right wingers make it sound like telling a lie is a mortal sin and that they
have never uttered one in their lives. What hypocrisy, I've never met a
republican who's word I could trust. Every damn one of them lies like a rug
and then has the balls to call others liars.

As we have seen since republicans have been in power you can't believe
anything they say is true and the same goes double for their rabid true
believing followers. Worse liars than right wingers you'll never see and
then they have the guts to call Clinton a liar. Not only are you right
wingers liars but worse you're hypocrites to boot. Real bad sinners too!
Naughty, naughty wingers. You're going to wind up in Hell.

Hawke