Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

Default Bill Maher

[
Bill Maher's closing bit the other night:

"Mr. President, this job can't be fun for you any more. There's no more
money to spend -- you used up all of that. You can't start another war
because you used up the Army. And now, darn the luck, the rest of your
term has become the Bush family nightma helping poor people. Listen
to your Mom. The cupboard's bare, the credit cards maxed out. No one's
speaking to you. Mission accomplished.

Now it's time to do what you've always done best: lose interest and walk
away. Like you did with your military service and the oil company and
the baseball team. It's time. Time to move on and try the next fantasy
job. How about cowboy, or space man?

Now I know what you're saying: there's so many other things that you as
President could involve yourself in. Please don't. I know, I know.
There's a lot left to do. There's a war with Venezuela. Eliminating the
sales tax on yachts. Turning the space program over to the church. And
Social Security to Fannie Mae. Giving embryos the vote.

But, Sir, none of that is going to happen now. Why? Because you govern
like Billy Joel drives. You've performed so poorly I'm surprised that
you haven't given yourself a medal. You're a catastrophe that walks like
a man. Herbert Hoover was a ****ty president, but even he never conceded
an entire city to rising water and snakes.

On your watch, we've lost almost all of our allies, the surplus, four
airliners, two trade centers, a piece of the Pentagon and the City of
New Orleans. Maybe you're just not lucky.

I'm not saying you don't love this country. I'm just wondering how much
worse it could be if you were on the other side.
So, yes, God does speak to you. What He is saying is 'Take a hint."
]
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
F. George McDuffee

top posted

Don't just knock -- offer some practicable solutions/suggestions.
-- This is the democratic's problem.

Uncle George
======================

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:46:05 -0500, Cliff
wrote:

[
[...]

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism

This is funny as hell. Bill Mahar is a riot.

[

--
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.
--Edward R. Murrow
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism

In misc.survivalism F. George McDuffee wrote:
top posted

Don't just knock -- offer some practicable solutions/suggestions.
-- This is the democratic's problem.

Uncle George

Goddamned RIGHT!!!111

The Democrat has a problem. The Democrat must offer some PRACTICABLE
solutions!!!

Not practical solutions, but instead, PRACTICABLE!!!

But instead, what does the Democrat do? Why, he makes JOKES!!! The
Democrat thinks he is a political comedian!!! But he is not. He is
someone who MUST offer PRACTICABLE SOLUTIONS!!!!

That is why no Democrat has ever won an election.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex B

That is why no Democrat has ever won an election.

What ????

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Just Me

He did offer a suggestion,sort of, its go away,basically go back to
Crawford and carry on pretending he's a rancher.

wrote:

[
[...]

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:12:52 -0600, F. George McDuffee
wrote:

Don't just knock -- offer some practicable solutions/suggestions.

Impeach & jail neocons.
There would be a lesson in that.

See the "Indian Removal era as "one of the unhappiest chapters in American
history". '
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

On 23 Feb 2006 12:39:03 -0800, "Just Me" wrote:

He did offer a suggestion,sort of, its go away,basically go back to
Crawford and carry on pretending he's a rancher.

But the Crawford dude ranch was somehow aquired via unknown &
seemingly secret means just prior to the first election for the purpose of
photo ops.
What funds paid for it? Whose? Some lobbiest group's?
What has that guy ever *honstly* earned by working?
Not one thin dime AFAIK. But he seems to have lost a lot
of other people's money in the process.
Bin Laden money, perhaps Saddam's money, ....
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Jeff McCann

wrote:

Don't just knock -- offer some practicable solutions/suggestions.

Impeach & jail neocons.
There would be a lesson in that.

Hey Cliff:
We don't typically don't criminalize generalized stupidity and incompetence.
Why don't you see if you can write or dig up a list of specifications and
charges that would be grounds for prosecution of the various NeoCon leaders?
You'd probably enjoy the work, it would be a useful reminder and reference,
and it ought to make for some interesting conversation here.

Jeff

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Jeff McCann

"Cliff" wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:55:37 -0600, "Jeff McCann"

wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Don't just knock -- offer some practicable solutions/suggestions.

Impeach & jail neocons.
There would be a lesson in that.

Hey Cliff:
We don't typically don't criminalize generalized stupidity and

incompetence.
Why don't you see if you can write or dig up a list of specifications and
charges that would be grounds for prosecution of the various NeoCon

leaders?
You'd probably enjoy the work, it would be a useful reminder and

reference,
and it ought to make for some interesting conversation here.

Start with murdering 100,000++ in Iraq, lying to congress,
fabricating evidence, war crimes, torture, violation of rights,
cronyism, pandering, violations of security, shooting lawyers,
ignoring US Supreme Court rulings, the ongoing Katrina disaster,
fabricating & altering scientific reports, endless lies, ....

.. . . and many more. But the issue is prosecutable crimes. For example,
his practice of appointing friends or industry insiders to various
government positions is often cronyism, but what it isn't is illegal.
Similarly, other items mentioned are political matters. What I was looking
for is specific acts that violate specific laws. If you're not interested,
that's fine; I just thought you would be. I don't have either the time or
inclination myself. Thanks anyway.

Jeff

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:55:37 -0600, "Jeff McCann" wrote:

.. .

http://www.bradblog.com/archives/00002462.htm
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
pogo

Doesn't this crap belong in some other newsgroup ? Why do you post it here ?

"Cliff" wrote in message
[
Bill Maher's closing bit the other night:

"Mr. President, this job can't be fun for you any more. There's no more
money to spend -- you used up all of that. You can't start another war

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Abrasha

Cliff wrote:
[
Bill Maher's closing bit the other night:

Yo Cliff,

That bit is about 6 months old, not "the other night"!

Post something original for a change will you.

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Greylock

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 20:16:54 +0000 (UTC),
wrote:

This is funny as hell. Bill Mahar is a riot.

Opions vary.

Personally I sorta think referring to American soldiers as "cowards"
is way beyond the pale.

That he wasn't taken off the air permanently is a travesty and a
damned shame.

[...]

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Ed Huntress

wrote:

This is funny as hell. Bill Mahar is a riot.

Opions vary.

Personally I sorta think referring to American soldiers as "cowards"
is way beyond the pale.

That he wasn't taken off the air permanently is a travesty and a
damned shame.

Whoa. Let's get this straight. He didn't call American soldiers cowardly. He
objected to the (stupid) remark by Dubya that the Qaedas who flew planes
into the WTC were "cowards." Mahar was right. They weren't cowards. They
were murders and nutbags, but not cowards.

What he DID say, in response, is this: "We have been the cowards lobbing
cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the
airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not
cowardly."

He's right. Flying cruise missiles into a foreign country at no risk to
ourselves, simultaneously puffing ourselves up for courage and moral
certitude while calling suicide attacks "cowardly," is self-congratulation
going over the top. Conservative commentator Dinesh D'Souza also objected to
the characterization of the WTC attackers as cowards. Stupid is stupid, and
self-congratulation is self-congratulation, no matter which side of the
political spectrum you're on.

Let's make it clear again: Mahar did NOT say American soldiers are cowards.
He said the leaders who flew cruise missiles into the enemy are (relatively
speaking, or absolutely, as you choose) cowards. And he included all of us
in the indictment, because it's our government.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,scruz.general,misc.survivalism
Tim May

In article , Cliff
wrote:

[
Bill Maher's closing bit the other night:

"Mr. President, this job can't be fun for you any more. There's no more
money to spend -- you used up all of that. You can't start another war
because you used up the Army. And now, darn the luck, the rest of your
term has become the Bush family nightma helping poor people. Listen
to your Mom. The cupboard's bare, the credit cards maxed out. No one's
speaking to you. Mission accomplished.

Now it's time to do what you've always done best: lose interest and walk
away. Like you did with your military service and the oil company and
the baseball team. It's time. Time to move on and try the next fantasy
job. How about cowboy, or space man?

But who has the last laugh?

WASHINGTON, D.C. (Routers), Feb. 23 -- Homeland Security Secretary
Michael Cherticoff announced tonight that Bill Maher, a frequent critic
of the war against Iraqis, has been arrested by HomeSec police forces
and is "in transit to a political debriefing center in Tuzla, former
Yugoslavia."

[Editors Note: Tuzla is believed to be one of the former East Bloc
military bases now used for "extraordinary rendition," where U.S.
persons and foreign nationals may be interrogated and tortured without
recourse to lawyers, judges, or the U.S. Bill of Rights.]

Cherticoff declared Maher an "unperson" and when asked by a reporter
for CNN when Maher would face trial, Cherticoff quipped "Who is Maher?"

The CNN reporter was seen being accompanied from the HomeSec World
Headquarters by four burly men who hustled her into a black Suburban.

[rest of article available to Routers News Service affiliates...]
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

"pogo" wrote in message
. ..
Doesn't this crap belong in some other newsgroup ? Why do you post it here
?

"Cliff" wrote in message
[
Bill Maher's closing bit the other night:

"Mr. President,

Cliff posts this stuff because he doesn't have a life. What's your excuse?

Ignore it. Filter him. Pass on these threads. You will not do anything by
talking to him. Don't confuse him with facts, either. His purpose is to
spew his opinion.

That's it!

Anyone who posts that much useless crap doesn't even have time to go to the
bathroom or eat. Imagine this poor pathetic man sitting on a portapotty in
front of a monitor. Long hair, long beard. Smelling stronger than 300 cats
in the house.

That is Cliffie.

You think you will reason with this man?

Yeah, right.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress

"Steve B" wrote in message

Ignore it. Filter him. Pass on these threads. You will not do anything

by
talking to him. Don't confuse him with facts, either. His purpose is to
spew his opinion.

Like you?

That's it!

Anyone who posts that much useless crap doesn't even have time to go to

the
bathroom or eat. Imagine this poor pathetic man sitting on a portapotty

in
front of a monitor. Long hair, long beard. Smelling stronger than 300

cats
in the house.

That is Cliffie.

Funny, that's about how I picture you, Steve. You appear to have little time
for anything except virulent criticism and rudeness.

Maybe you're the one who should be filtered.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Newell

Because he is "Cliff"!

- Defender of all that is wrong.

- Proponent of no solutions.

- Cart rider of the latest sound bite.

- Possibly insane, possibly dangerous, always transparent.

......ehhh.....just another liberal democrat.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

On 23 Feb 2006 23:30:59 GMT, D Murphy wrote:

wrote in :

This is funny as hell. Bill Mahar is a riot.

No. It's not funny. It was maybe the first time it was posted here. But it
loses its sparkle after the third time.

Still funny IMHO.

But wingers have a sense of humor too:

Gummer wrote:

[
Here's a great quote from Ann Coulter

"The U.S. military has had considerably more success in turning
Iraq around than liberals have had in turning the ghettos around with
their 40-year 'War on Poverty.' So far, fewer troops have been killed
by hostile fire since the end of major combat in Iraq than civilians
were murdered in Washington, DC, last year (239 deaths in Iraq
compared to 262 murders in DC.)
]
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/235/1621/320/ac_man1.jpg

http://www.antiwar.com/casualties/index.php

US Military (ONLY) dead in Iraq: TOTAL 1,790 (OOPS .... NOW it's
1821) (Oops .. NOW it's at least 1827) (Oops, NOW it's at least 1838)
(Oops, NOW it's at least 1846) (Oops, Now it's at LEAST 1862)
(Oops, Now it's at LEAST 1869) (Oops, Now it's at LEAST 1955)
(Oops, Now it's at LEAST 1,997) (Oops, Now it's at LEAST 2,010)
(Oops, Now it's at LEAST 2,037) (Oops, Now it's at LEAST 2,055)
(Oops, Now it's at LEAST 2,188) (Oops, Now it's at LEAST 2,286)

US Military (ONLY) dead in Iraq since "Mission Accomplished":
(5/1/03) 1,732. (Oops, Now it's at LEAST 1,818) (Oops, Now it's
at LEAST 1,860) (Oops, Now it's at LEAST 1,873) (Oops, Now it's
at LEAST 1,900) (Oops, Now it's at LEAST 1,918) (Oops, Now it's
at LEAST 2,051) (Oops, Now it's at LEAST 2,149)

US Military (ONLY) dead in Afghanistan: 214 (Oops .. now it's at
least 218) (Oops ... Now it's atl least 220) (Oops, now it's at LEAST
222) (Oops, now it's at LEAST 227) (Oops, now it's at LEAST 242)
(Oops, now it's at LEAST 244) (Oops, now it's at LEAST 259)
(Oops, now it's at LEAST 266)

US (ONLY - Official count) Wounded/maimed: 13,559 (Looks like nobody
new was wounded though, eh?) (Oops... NOW it's at least 13,877)
(Oops... NOW it's at least 14,021) (Oops... NOW it's at least 14,755)
(Oops... NOW it's at least 15,220) (Oops... NOW it's at least 15,353)
(Oops... NOW it's at least 15,477) (Oops... NOW it's at least 16,155)
(Oops... NOW it's at least 16,742)

US (ONLY - Estimated count) Wounded/maimed: 15,000 - 42,500
(Oops ... that went up too now - Estimated Wounded/maimed:
15,000 - 48,100)

Dead "civilian contractors": 254 Fatalities (Oops ... 255 now at
least) (Oops ... 256 now at least) (Oops ... 256 now at least)
(Oops ... 273 now at least) (Oops ... 272 now at least - looks
like one came back from the dead per the US government & the
faith-based neocons) (Oops ... 276 now at least) (Oops ... 278
now at least) (Oops ... 298 now at least) (Oops ... 311 now at least)

(http://icasualties.org/oif/Civ.aspx)

US (ONLY) Evacuated alive: 17,184 + Oops ... 11,754 +

That's ONLY counting since March 2003 and the attacks on Iraq
started a bit earlier IIRC ....

Here's a list bound to please gummer:
http://www.antiwar.com/casualties/list.php

Bush & the neocons are getting very close to murdering
MORE Americans than the terrorists on 9-11 did.
PLUS murdering the ~ 100,000 to 200,000 + people of Iraq
& Afghanistan and probably many others.

Considering the events of recent years, the US has a long way
to go to regain its credibility and reputation with the world.

"Moogs, would you buy it for a quarter?"
--
Cliff

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 03:19:46 GMT, "Jim Newell" wrote:

Because he is "Cliff"!

- Defender of all that is wrong.

- Proponent of no solutions.

- Cart rider of the latest sound bite.

- Possibly insane, possibly dangerous, always transparent.

.....ehhh.....just another liberal democrat.

Found those"WMDs"yet?
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,scruz.general,misc.survivalism
Cliff

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 17:59:48 -0800, Tim May wrote:

The CNN reporter was seen being accompanied from the HomeSec World
Headquarters by four burly men who hustled her into a black Suburban.

"The Monitors" (1969) with Larry Storch ...... with Everett Dirkson
http://www.liketelevision.com/web1/movies/monitors/
--
Cliff

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Richard Lamb

Well, heard this one, Cliffy?

I just got my new Chevy Blazer, and returned to the dealer the next day,
complaining that I couldn't figure out how the radio worked.

The salesman explained that the radio was voice activated. "Watch this!" he
said, "Nelson! The radio replied, "Ricky or Willie?" "Willie!"...and On The
Road Again came from the speakers.

I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say, Beethoven!"
I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, "Beatles!" I'd get one of
their awesome songs.

One day, a couple ran a red light and nearly creamed my new car, but I
swerved in time to avoid them. "Chicken**** Assholes!" I yelled.

The French National Anthem began to play, sung by Jane Fonda and Michael
Moore, backed up by John Kerry on guitar, Al Gore on drums and Bill Clinton
on sax....

Man!, I LOVE this car!

Richard
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard Lamb

Jim Newell wrote:

Because he is "Cliff"!

- Defender of all that is wrong.

- Proponent of no solutions.

- Cart rider of the latest sound bite.

- Possibly insane, possibly dangerous, always transparent.

.....ehhh.....just another liberal democrat.

possibly dangerous?

I thought the Hitchhiker's Guide said "mostly harmless"...
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
RAM³

"Richard Lamb" wrote in message
nk.net...
Jim Newell wrote:

Because he is "Cliff"!

- Defender of all that is wrong.

- Proponent of no solutions.

- Cart rider of the latest sound bite.

- Possibly insane, possibly dangerous, always transparent.

.....ehhh.....just another liberal democrat.

possibly dangerous?

I thought the Hitchhiker's Guide said "mostly harmless"...

Only when he takes his meds...

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism

In misc.survivalism Cliff wrote:

Here's a great quote from Ann Coulter

"The U.S. military has had considerably more success in turning
Iraq around than liberals have had in turning the ghettos around with
their 40-year 'War on Poverty.' So far, fewer troops have been killed
by hostile fire since the end of major combat in Iraq than civilians
were murdered in Washington, DC, last year (239 deaths in Iraq
compared to 262 murders in DC.)

Both out of touch with reality, and not funny.
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism

In misc.survivalism Richard Lamb wrote:

The French National Anthem began to play, sung by Jane Fonda and Michael
Moore, backed up by John Kerry on guitar, Al Gore on drums and Bill Clinton
on sax....

Man!, I LOVE this car!

Unlike the Anne Coulter quote, this was pretty funny.

Anybody remember Pat Paulson? He was one of the funniest political
comedians ever.

--
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.
--Edward R. Murrow

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 13:01:40 +0000 (UTC), wrote:

Anybody remember Pat Paulson?

Quite well.

He was one of the funniest political comedians ever.

He was a comedian?
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Greylock

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 20:52:23 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

This is funny as hell. Bill Mahar is a riot.

Opions vary.

Personally I sorta think referring to American soldiers as "cowards"
is way beyond the pale.

That he wasn't taken off the air permanently is a travesty and a
damned shame.

Whoa. Let's get this straight. He didn't call American soldiers cowardly. He
objected to the (stupid) remark by Dubya that the Qaedas who flew planes
into the WTC were "cowards." Mahar was right. They weren't cowards. They
were murders and nutbags, but not cowards.

What he DID say, in response, is this: "We have been the cowards lobbing
cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the
airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not
cowardly."

That is exactly what he said and both he - and you - can kiss
America's ass.

He's right. Flying cruise missiles into a foreign country at no risk to
ourselves, simultaneously puffing ourselves up for courage and moral
certitude while calling suicide attacks "cowardly," is self-congratulation
going over the top. Conservative commentator Dinesh D'Souza also objected to
the characterization of the WTC attackers as cowards. Stupid is stupid, and
self-congratulation is self-congratulation, no matter which side of the
political spectrum you're on.

Let's make it clear again: Mahar did NOT say American soldiers are cowards.
He said the leaders who flew cruise missiles into the enemy are (relatively
speaking, or absolutely, as you choose) cowards. And he included all of us
in the indictment, because it's our government.

That is exactly what he said and both he - and you - can kiss
America's ass.

All you have provided is his "after the fact" attempt to squirm out of
the firestorm he created by his own arrogant assininity.
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:54:25 GMT, Greylock wrote:

What he DID say, in response, is this: "We have been the cowards lobbing
cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the
airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not
cowardly."

That is exactly what he said

So Ed is correct yet again?

and both he - and you - can kiss America's ass.

Liars & cowards:
http://www.nhgazette.com/news/chickenhawks/
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Gus

wrote:

[...]

Since a coward is one who turns tail and runs, neither flying airplanes
into buildings nor lobbing cruise missiles is cowardly on the surface.
But in my opinion, the killing of innocent people in pursuit of a goal
is more cowardly than killing the guilty. And killing the innocent is
exactly what terrorists do. Mahar's strategy is to put the terrorists
on a higher plane than our government for his own political purposes.
Gus

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
kurgan

Greylock wrote:

[...]

Maher's right about the 9/11 perpetrators. They were actually brave.
Misguided, but brave.

He's also right about our leaders are cowards. Only 1 politician in
Washington has a son or daughter serving in Iraq. They don't mind
sending your sons over there, but they won't send their own.

Don't let your ideology blind you to the truth. Or let it. I don't
really care.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Nicholas Anthony

"Cliff" wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:55:37 -0600, "Jeff McCann"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

Don't just knock -- offer some practicable solutions/suggestions.

Impeach & jail neocons.
There would be a lesson in that.

Hey Cliff:
We don't typically don't criminalize generalized stupidity and
incompetence.
Why don't you see if you can write or dig up a list of specifications and
charges that would be grounds for prosecution of the various NeoCon
leaders?
You'd probably enjoy the work, it would be a useful reminder and
reference,
and it ought to make for some interesting conversation here.

Start with murdering 100,000++ in Iraq,

You witnessed him killing them? How many died from the embargos btw? I think
they were saying millions and mostly children.

lying to congress,

About what WMD? I say it always what happened to all the WMD UNSCOM had
found that went missing?

fabricating evidence,

What evidence alaberate please. Bush called the axis of evil N. Korea, Iran,
and Iraq. Dems say he went into the wrong country but diplomatic talks and
embargos which preceed war were only accomplished and failed in Iraq.

war crimes,

Please mention.

torture,

Who? You mean the Iraq prisoners that were being raped, killed, and really
tortured in those prisons by Sadam? We humilated them instead to try and get
information not tortured. These werent political prisoners these were
murderers, rapists, criminals, thiefs, etc...

violation of rights,

Isnt this the same way of saying torture just makes it sound like a longer
laundry list? Unless you mean the War combatants who do not have rights you
are mentioning. The people in Guantanomo Bay are not soldiers and not
subject to the rights you are thinking under any law.

cronyism,

Not a crime. Probably more of a crime to not take care of your own who help
you lol.

pandering,

WHO?

violations of security,

You mean Martha Stewart or Enron being prosecuted?

shooting lawyers,

One thing to bring up something that is very upsetting and unintentional,
next most people would agree shoot all lawyers first lol jk. I agree very
sad and to be honest I wish we all would be treated so humanely for things
we are sorry for doing.

ignoring US Supreme Court rulings,

You mean not voting in people you like?

the ongoing Katrina disaster,

It is the States responsibility and if federal assistance is needed you need
to call them. Sadly they were called after the fact or rather during when
its too late. More or less a sad learning lesson for all.

fabricating & altering scientific reports,

He was acting like a weatherman? What are we talking about? Keyoto what?

endless lies, ....

http://www.bradblog.com/archives/00002462.htm
--
Cliff

Such as?

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Nicholas Anthony

wrote:

What he DID say, in response, is this: "We have been the cowards lobbing
cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the
airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not
cowardly."

That is exactly what he said

So Ed is correct yet again?

and both he - and you - can kiss America's ass.

Liars & cowards:
http://www.nhgazette.com/news/chickenhawks/
--
Cliff

Lets get this straight. What is cowardly was Saddam paying suicide bombers
of low income families 10k for each mission! Using Military actions such as
cruise missiles or what not is meant to minimize loss of our own people or
assets and obtain an objective. Using innocent civilians in any deliberate
attempt to cause fear is cowardly!

Nick

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

exchanges between cliff and various idiots snipped

FISH ON!

(that's a fisherman's term for when someone hooks a fish)

Can leaking hot water lead to high gas bill? CPreksta Home Repair 10 January 26th 06 10:46 PM
Suggestions on cutting energy bill -- Alex Home Repair 60 January 23rd 06 09:18 PM
Why is my gas bill so high? Ideas? [email protected] Home Repair 22 September 2nd 05 04:06 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Bowl Turning DVD by Bill Grumbine WoodMangler Woodturning 9 December 6th 04 08:10 PM