Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

Default OT Bush: MEDICARE EXPLAINED?

Will Gunner approve?

[
MEDICARE EXPLAINED?

WOMAN IN AUDIENCE: 'I don't really understand. How is the new plan going to fix
the problem?'

Verbatim response: PRESIDENT BUSH:

'Because the -- all which is on the table begins to address the big cost
drivers. For example, how benefits are calculated, for example, is on the table.
Whether or not benefits rise based upon wage increases or price increases.
There's a series of parts of the formula that are being considered. And when you
couple that, those different cost drivers, affecting those -- changing those
with personal accounts, the idea is to get what has been promised more likely to
be -- or closer delivered to that has been promised. Does that make any sense to
you? It's kind of muddled. Look, there's a series of things that cause the --
like, for example, benefits are calculated based upon the increase of wages, as
opposed to the increase of prices. Some have suggested that we calculate -- the
benefits will rise based upon inflation, supposed to wage increases. There is a
reform that would help solve the red if that were put into effect. In other
words, how fast benefits grow, how fast the promised benefits grow, if those --
if that growth is affected, it will help on the red.'

Please share this with others so they, too, can finally understand the 'new'
Medicare.

(And yes, it's true. Snopes confirms, and comments "President George W. Bush is
not possessed of strong public speaking skills...")
]
http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/muddled.asp

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Protagonist

Cliff wrote:
Will Gunner approve?

[
[...]

I LOVE simpleton Bush,
"Arabs hate us, because we are FREE and they not!"
JS
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
zatoichi

[...]

Is this the guy that gets to run the US?
Holly ****.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Leo Lichtman

"zatoichi" wrote: Is this the guy that gets to run the US?
Holly ****.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The ability to speak is dependent on the ability to think.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
zatoichi

Everybody come on, enter contest and win fabulous prizes!!!
Can you get any lamer then this?

On 10-Mar-2006, "Leo Lichtman" wrote:

"zatoichi" wrote: Is this the guy that gets to run the US?
Holly ****.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The ability to speak is dependent on the ability to think.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
zatoichi

Holy **** !

Sorry Leo, my bad.
I thought that it was about my spelling error
Am I becoming paranoid or what?

dumb zatoichi, very dumb.

------------------------------------

On 10-Mar-2006, "zatoichi" wrote:

Everybody come on, enter contest and win fabulous prizes!!!
Can you get any lamer then this?

On 10-Mar-2006, "Leo Lichtman" wrote:

"zatoichi" wrote: Is this the guy that gets to run the US?
Holly ****.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The ability to speak is dependent on the ability to think.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 07:37:22 -0800, Protagonist wrote:

I LOVE simpleton Bush,

http://indiamonitor.com/news/readNews.jsp?ni=10911

[
"I believe that a prosperous, democratic Pakistan will be a steadfast partner
for America, a peaceful neighbor for India, and a force for freedom and
moderation in the Arab world." —George W. Bush, mistakenly identifying Pakistan
as an Arab country, Islamabad, Pakistan, March 3, 2006

"People don't need to worry about security. This deal wouldn't go forward if we
were concerned about the security for the United States of America." —George W.
Bush, on the deal to hand over U.S. port security to a company operated by the
United Arab Emirates, Washington, D.C., Feb. 23, 2006

"And I want those who are questioning it to step up and explain why all of a
sudden a Middle Eastern company is held to a different standard than a Great
British company." —George W. Bush, defending a plan to allow a company
controlled by the United Arab Emirates to manage ports in the United States,
aboard Air Force One, Feb. 21, 2006

"I think it's really important for this great state of baseball to reach out to
people of all walks of life to make sure that the sport is inclusive. The best
way to do it is to convince little kids how to—the beauty of playing baseball."
—George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Feb. 13, 2006

"I like my buddies from west Texas. I liked them when I was young, I liked them
then I was middle-age, I liked them before I was president, and I like them
during president, and I like them after president." —George W. Bush, Nashville,
Tenn., Feb. 1, 2006

"He was a state sponsor of terror. In other words, the government had declared,
you are a state sponsor of terror." —George W. Bush, on Saddam Hussein,
Manhattan, Kan., Jan. 23, 2006

"I'll be glad to talk about ranching, but I haven't seen the movie. I've heard
about it. I hope you go — you know — I hope you go back to the ranch and the
farm is what I'm about to say." —George W. Bush, after being asked whether he's
seen Brokeback Mountain, Manhattan, Kan., Jan. 23, 2006

"It's a heck of a place to bring your family." —George W. Bush, on New Orleans,
New Orleans, La., Jan. 12, 2006

"You took an oath to defend our flag and our freedom, and you kept that oath
underseas and under fire." —George W. Bush, addressing war veterans, Washington,
D.C., Jan. 10, 2006

"As you can possibly see, I have an injury myself — not here at the hospital,
but in combat with a cedar. I eventually won. The cedar gave me a little
scratch. As a matter of fact, the Colonel asked if I needed first aid when she
first saw me. I was able to avoid any major surgical operations here, but thanks
for your compassion, Colonel." —George W. Bush, after visiting with wounded
veterans from the Amputee Care Center of Brooke Army Medical Center, San
Antonio, Texas, Jan. 1, 2006

"[i]t's a myth to think I don't know what's going on. It's a myth to think that
I'm not aware that there's opinions that don't agree with mine, because I'm
fully aware of that." —George W. Bush, Philadelphia, Pa., Dec. 12, 2005

"I mean, there was a serious international effort to say to Saddam Hussein,
you're a threat. And the 9/11 attacks extenuated that threat, as far as
I-concerned." —George W. Bush, Philadelphia, Dec. 12, 2005

"I think we are welcomed. But it was not a peaceful welcome." —George W. Bush,
defending Vice President Dick Cheney's pre-war assertion that the United States
would be welcomed in Iraq as liberators, NBC Nightly News interview, Dec. 12,
2005

"Those who enter the country illegally violate the law." —George W. Bush,
Tucson, Ariz., Nov. 28, 2005

"As a matter of fact, I know relations between our governments is good." —George
W. Bush, on U.S.-South Korean relations, Washington D.C., Nov. 8, 2005

"Wow! Brazil is big." —George W. Bush, after being shown a map of Brazil by
Brazilian president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, Brasilia, Brazil, Nov. 6, 2005

"Bin Laden says his own role is to tell Muslims, quote, 'what is good for them
and what is not.'" —George W. Bush, Washington D.C., Oct. 6, 2005

"I think it's important to bring somebody from outside the system, the judicial
system, somebody that hasn't been on the bench and, therefore, there's not a lot
of opinions for people to look at." —George W. Bush, on the nomination of
Harriet Miers to the Supreme Court, Washington, D.C., October 4, 2005

"We look forward to hearing your vision, so we can more better do our job.
That's what I'm telling you." —George W. Bush, Gulfport, Miss., Sept. 20, 2005

"If it were to rain a lot, there is concern from the Army Corps of Engineers
that the levees might break. And so, therefore, we're cautious about encouraging
people to return at this moment of history." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C.,
Sept. 19, 2005

"Listen, I want to thank leaders of the — in the faith — faith-based and
community-based community for being here." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C.,
Sept. 6, 2005

"So please give cash money to organizations that are directly involved in
helping save lives — save the life who had been affected by Hurricane Katrina."
—George W. Bush, Washington D.C., Sept. 6, 2005

"I can't wait to join you in the joy of welcoming neighbors back into
neighborhoods, and small businesses up and running, and cutting those ribbons
that somebody is creating new jobs." —George W. Bush, Poplarville, Miss., Sept.
5, 2005

"Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job." —George W. Bush, to FEMA director
Michael Brown, who resigned 10 days later amid criticism over his job
performance, Mobile, Ala., Sept. 2, 2005 ( Listen to audio; read more stupid
quotes about Hurricane Katrina)

"We've got a lot of rebuilding to do. First, we're going to save lives and
stabilize the situation. And then we're going to help these communities rebuild.
The good news is -- and it's hard for some to see it now -- that out of this
chaos is going to come a fantastic Gulf Coast, like it was before. Out of the
rubbles of Trent Lott's house -- he's lost his entire house -- there's going to
be a fantastic house. And I'm looking forward to sitting on the porch."
(Laughter) --George W. Bush, touring hurricane damage, Mobile, Ala., Sept. 2,
2005

"My thoughts are, we're going to get somebody who knows what they're talking
about when it comes to rebuilding cities." —George W. Bush, on rebuilding New
Orleans, Biloxi, Miss., Sept. 2, 2005

"Americans should be prudent in their use of energy during the course of the
next few weeks. Don't buy gas if you don't need it." —George W. Bush,
Washington, D.C., Sept. 1, 2005

"It's totally wiped out. ... It's devastating, it's got to be doubly devastating
on the ground." —George W. Bush, turning to his aides while surveying Hurricane
Katrina flood damage from Air Force One , Aug. 31, 2005

"The best place for the facts to be done is by somebody who's spending time
investigating it." —George W. Bush, on the probe into how CIA agent Valerie
Plame's identity was leaked, Washington D.C., July 18, 2005

"I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep on the soil of a friend." —George
W. Bush, on visiting Denmark, Washington D.C., June 29, 2005
"I was going to say he's a piece of work, but that might not translate too well.
Is that all right, if I call you a 'piece of work'?" —George W. Bush to
Jean-Claude Juncker, prime minister of Luxembourg, Washington, D.C., June 20,
2005

Got a Bushism?
Send it to

Email This Page to a Friend

"The relations with, uhh — Europe are important relations, and they've, uhh —
because, we do share values. And, they're universal values, they're not American
values or, you know — European values, they're universal values. And those
values — uhh — being universal, ought to be applied everywhere." —George W.
Bush, at a press conference with European Union dignitaries, Washington, D.C.,
June 20, 2005

"You see, not only did the attacks help accelerate a recession, the attacks
reminded us that we are at war." —George W. Bush, on the Sept. 11 attacks,
Washington, D.C., June 8, 2005

"And the second way to defeat the terrorists is to spread freedom. You see, the
best way to defeat a society that is — doesn't have hope, a society where people
become so angry they're willing to become suiciders, is to spread freedom, is to
spread democracy." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 8, 2005

"It seemed like to me they based some of their decisions on the word of — and
the allegations — by people who were held in detention, people who hate America,
people that had been trained in some instances to disassemble — that means not
tell the truth." —George W. Bush, on an Amnesty International report on prisoner
abuse at Guantanamo Bay, Washington, D.C., May 31, 2005 (Listen to audio)

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over
again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." —George W.
Bush, Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005 ( Listen to audio)

"We discussed the way forward in Iraq, discussed the importance of a democracy
in the greater Middle East in order to leave behind a peaceful tomorrow."
—George W. Bush, Tbilisi, Georgia, May 10, 2005

"I think younger workers — first of all, younger workers have been promised
benefits the government — promises that have been promised, benefits that we
can't keep. That's just the way it is." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May
4, 2005

"It means your own money would grow better than that which the government can
make it grow. And that's important." —George W. Bush, on what private accounts
could do for Social Security funds, Falls Church, Va., April 29, 2005

"I can only speak to myself." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 28, 2005

"It's in our country's interests to find those who would do harm to us and get
them out of harm's way." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 28, 2005

"We expect the states to show us whether or not we're achieving simple
objectives — like literacy, literacy in math, the ability to read and write."
—George W. Bush, on federal education requirements, Washington, D.C., April 28,
2005

"He understands the need for a timely write of the constitution." —George W.
Bush, on Prime Minister Iyad Allawi of Iraq, Washington, D.C., April 28, 2005

"Well, we've made the decision to defeat the terrorists abroad so we don't have
to face them here at home. And when you engage the terrorists abroad, it causes
activity and action." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 28, 2005

"But Iraq has — have got people there that are willing to kill, and they're
hard-nosed killers. And we will work with the Iraqis to secure their future."
—George W. Bush, Washington, D.C ., April 28, 2005

"I appreciate my love for Laura." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 20,
2005

"We have enough coal to last for 250 years, yet coal also prevents an
environmental challenge." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 20, 2005

"Part of the facts is understanding we have a problem, and part of the facts is
what you're going to do about it." —George W. Bush, Kirtland, Ohio, April 15,
2005

"I'm going to spend a lot of time on Social Security. I enjoy it. I enjoy taking
on the issue. I guess, it's the Mother in me." —George W. Bush, Washington D.C.,
April 14, 2005

"We look forward to analyzing and working with legislation that will make — it
would hope — put a free press's mind at ease that you're not being denied
information you shouldn't see." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 14,
2005

"I want to thank you for the importance that you've shown for education and
literacy." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 13, 2005

"I understand there's a suspicion that we—we're too security-conscience."
—George W. Bush, Washington D.C., April 14, 2005

"If they pre-decease or die early, there's an asset base to be able to pass on
to a loved one." —George W. Bush, on Social Security money held in private
accounts, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, March 30, 2005

[I'm] occasionally reading, I want you to know, in the second term." —George W.
Bush, Washington, D.C., March 16, 2005

"In this job you've got a lot on your plate on a regular basis; you don't have
much time to sit around and wander, lonely, in the Oval Office, kind of asking
different portraits, 'How do you think my standing will be?'" —George W. Bush,
Washington, D.C., March 16, 2005

"In terms of timetables, as quickly as possible — whatever that means." —George
W. Bush, on his time frame for shoring up Social Security, Washington D.C.,
March 16, 2005

"I like the idea of people running for office. There's a positive effect when
you run for office. Maybe some will run for office and say, vote for me, I look
forward to blowing up America. I don't know, I don't know if that will be their
platform or not. But it's -- I don't think so. I think people who generally run
for office say, vote for me, I'm looking forward to fixing your potholes, or
making sure you got bread on the table." —George W. Bush, on elections in the
Middle East, Washington, D.C., March 16, 2005

"I repeat, personal accounts do not permanently fix the solution." —George W.
Bush, Washington, D.C., March 16, 2005

"This notion that the United States is getting ready to attack Iran is simply
ridiculous. And having said that, all options are on the table." —George W.
Bush, Brussels, Belgium, Feb. 22, 2005

"If you're a younger person, you ought to be asking members of Congress and the
United States Senate and the president what you intend to do about it. If you
see a train wreck coming, you ought to be saying, what are you going to do about
it, Mr. Congressman, or Madam Congressman?" —George W. Bush, Detroit, Mich.,
Feb. 8, 2005

"Because the — all which is on the table begins to address the big cost drivers.
For example, how benefits are calculate, for example, is on the table; whether
or not benefits rise based upon wage increases or price increases. There's a
series of parts of the formula that are being considered. And when you couple
that, those different cost drivers, affecting those — changing those with
personal accounts, the idea is to get what has been promised more likely to be —
or closer delivered to what has been promised. Does that make any sense to you?
It's kind of muddled. Look, there's a series of things that cause the — like,
for example, benefits are calculated based upon the increase of wages, as
opposed to the increase of prices. Some have suggested that we calculate — the
benefits will rise based upon inflation, as opposed to wage increases. There is
a reform that would help solve the red if that were put into effect. In other
words, how fast benefits grow, how fast the promised benefits grow, if those —
if that growth is affected, it will help on the red." —George W. Bush,
explaining his plan to save Social Security, Tampa, Fla., Feb. 4, 2005

"You work three jobs? … Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic
that you're doing that." —George W. Bush, to a divorced mother of three, Omaha,
Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005 ( Listen to audio)

"After all, Europe is America's closest ally." —George W. Bush, Mainz, Germany,
Feb. 23, 2005

"Because he's hiding." —George W. Bush, responding to a reporter who asked why
Osama bin Laden had not been caught, aboard Air Force One, Jan. 14, 2005

"I'm also mindful that man should never try to put words in God's mouth. I mean,
we should never ascribe natural disasters or anything else to God. We are in no
way, shape, or form should a human being, play God." —George W. Bush, ABC's
20/20, Washington D.C., Jan. 14, 2005

"I want to appreciate those of you who wear our nation's uniform for your
sacrifice." —George W. Bush, Jacksonville, Fla., Jan. 14, 2005

"I speak plainly sometimes, but you've got to be mindful of the consequences of
the words. So put that down. I don't know if you'd call that a confession, a
regret, something." —George W. Bush, speaking to reporters, Washington, D.C.,
Jan. 14, 2005

"Who could have possibly envisioned an erection — an election in Iraq at this
point in history?" —George W. Bush, at the white House, Washington, D.C., Jan.
10, 2005

"We need to apply 21st-century information technology to the health care field.
We need to have our medical records put on the I.T." —George W. Bush,
Collinsville, Ill., Jan. 5, 2005

"I believe we are called to do the hard work to make our communities and quality
of life a better place." —George W. Bush, Collinsville, Ill., Jan. 5, 2005
]
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
F. George McDuffee

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 08:49:58 -0500, Cliff
wrote:
Will Gunner approve?
MEDICARE EXPLAINED?
WOMAN IN AUDIENCE: 'I don't really understand. How is the new plan going to fix
the problem?'
Verbatim response: PRESIDENT BUSH:
'Because the -- all which is on the table begins to address the big cost
drivers. For example, how benefits are calculated, for example, is on the table.

snip
And how will replacing President Bush with another one just like
him from either party change anything?

The special interest groups have become too good at raiding the
US Treasury [i.e. the taxpayers] and/or not providing what they
are paid for.

There is about to be a grand conjunction when the governmental
deficits at all levels meet the cumulative balance of payments
trade deficit. While this may not cause the New Madrid fault to
become active and the Mississippi river to run backwards, in
financial terms this may well be the meteor that does in the
dinosaurs of the American shell corporations and sham government.

How about some positive suggestions on how to survive this,
specifically for [the people in] the metal trades?

Unka George

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 18:12:16 -0600, F. George McDuffee
wrote:

There is about to be a grand conjunction when the governmental
deficits at all levels meet the cumulative balance of payments
trade deficit.

The trade deficits (we just set another new record, right?) ARE
added national debts.
As are all those trilions of offshore dollars .....
Just sell & ship more wheat & older machine tools (as scrap metal), right?
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
F. George McDuffee

===========================
The trade deficits (we just set another new record, right?) ARE
added national debts.
As are all those trilions of offshore dollars .....
Just sell & ship more wheat & older machine tools (as scrap metal), right?

This is one of several possible outcomes -- all bad.

Consider what happens when the holders of our public and private
debt realize they are about to be stiffed big time, e.g. the port
management fiasco. Anything that is of value and portable will
be purchased with the trillions of dollars we have so blithely
exported. Operationally this is hyper-inflation where the supply
of goods and services evaporates while the "money supply" grows
geometrically. Actually when you define money as a "medium of
exchange and a measure/store of value" its gone too.

It is at this point Harry Homeowner will discover who was
actually supplying the money for his home equity loan, and who
now owns the house....

All together now "Don't cry for me Argentina" ....
(See how the international banks behaved there when the ship hit
the sand a few years back."

Unka George

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
TDKozan

F. George McDuffee wrote:
.. . .

Consider what happens when the holders of our public and private
debt realize they are about to be stiffed big time, e.g. the port
management fiasco. Anything that is of value and portable will
be purchased with the trillions of dollars we have so blithely
exported. Operationally this is hyper-inflation where the supply
of goods and services evaporates while the "money supply" grows
geometrically. Actually when you define money as a "medium of
exchange and a measure/store of value" its gone too.

It is at this point Harry Homeowner will discover who was
actually supplying the money for his home equity loan, and who
now owns the house....

All together now "Don't cry for me Argentina" ....
(See how the international banks behaved there when the ship hit
the sand a few years back."

Unka George

So Harry Homeowner goes ahead and pays off his $200K mortgage with two
days worth of take-home pay in devalued dollars. Inflation has no end
of problems attending it but to someone with a fixed-rate mortgage and
any sort of income, it's a godsend. For that matter, the same thing
applies to national debit in spades.

TK

--
At the 51st percentile of ursine intelligence.
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 16:49:59 GMT, "Leo Lichtman"
wrote:

"zatoichi" wrote: Is this the guy that gets to run the US?
Holly ****.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The ability to speak is dependent on the ability to think.

Tell that to Stephen Hawking

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff McCann

wrote:

"zatoichi" wrote: Is this the guy that gets to run the US?
Holly ****.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The ability to speak is dependent on the ability to think.

Tell that to Stephen Hawking

Or Gunner ...

Both use machines to "speak." Neither of them strikes me as inarticulate,
although Dr. Hawking has a BIG edge in the ability to think.

Jeff

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 20:50:24 -0600, F. George McDuffee
wrote:

Actually when you define money as a "medium of
exchange and a measure/store of value" its gone too.

Today's money is only worth the current goods & services
it can be traded for today.
If you don't have the goods the other guy's "money"
is just pretty paper & numbers (see Ponzi Scheme).
BTW, The US has UGLY money.
--
Cliff

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 20:02:15 -0700, TDKozan wrote:

F. George McDuffee wrote:
. . .

[...]

Real incomes for working people have fallen a lot. Think your job will
outlast a major, major depression while you pay off those deficits?
Or that the neocons can honor those "full faith & credit" (YOUR work
& assets) promises even if they wanted to?

For that matter, the same thing
applies to national debit in spades.

You seem to forget that there will be panic buying when the
first of the pack decide to get rid of those value-losing dollars
before it's too late.
But there's little to buy ....

BTW, Home forclosures are at a rate 3 to 4 times
now compared to what they were *during* the first Bush
"recession".
HTH
--
Cliff
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Abrasha

zatoichi wrote:
[...]

Yep. Sadly we got the leaders we deserve. You can't blame him, it's the people
of the US you have to blame.

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Abrasha

Leo Lichtman wrote:
"zatoichi" wrote: Is this the guy that gets to run the US?

Holly ****.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The ability to speak is dependent on the ability to think.

Yeah right!

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Abrasha

F. George McDuffee wrote:

And how will replacing President Bush with another one just like
him from either party change anything?

It won't.

"Politics is the entertainment branch of industry"

~ Frank Zappa.

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
F. George McDuffee

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 08:23:56 -0800, Abrasha
wrote:
Yep. Sadly we got the leaders we deserve. You can't blame him, it's the people
of the US you have to blame.
--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

=====================
To a large degree the monopoly two [as in ends of the same snake]
party system is responsible. Voters are forced to choose not on
the bases of "who is the best person for the job" but rather "who
is the least bad person for the job."

Unka George

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Leo Lichtman

Leo wrote: The ability to speak is dependent on the ability to think.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Gunner wrote: Tell that to Stephen Hawking
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Leo responds: In a previous post I listed a couple of things about you that
I like. Now you have given me another reason to criticize you. You know
perfectly well what I meant. Do you think I'm stupid, or are you just
trying to appeal to the people who are?

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 02:38:58 GMT, "Leo Lichtman"
wrote:

Leo wrote: The ability to speak is dependent on the ability to think.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Gunner wrote: Tell that to Stephen Hawking
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Leo responds: In a previous post I listed a couple of things about you that
I like. Now you have given me another reason to criticize you. You know
perfectly well what I meant. Do you think I'm stupid, or are you just
trying to appeal to the people who are?

Leo..when ya make a blanket statement such as you did..particularly
one so incredibly wrong on several levels considering who you directed
it to..it was fun to hold your feet to the fire.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

wrote:

Leo wrote: The ability to speak is dependent on the ability to think.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Gunner wrote: Tell that to Stephen Hawking
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Leo responds: In a previous post I listed a couple of things about you that
I like. Now you have given me another reason to criticize you. You know
perfectly well what I meant. Do you think I'm stupid, or are you just
trying to appeal to the people who are?

I can hear the wingers trying to clap with one hand ....
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

wrote:

Leo wrote: The ability to speak is dependent on the ability to think.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Gunner wrote: Tell that to Stephen Hawking
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Leo responds: In a previous post I listed a couple of things about you that
I like. Now you have given me another reason to criticize you. You know
perfectly well what I meant. Do you think I'm stupid, or are you just
trying to appeal to the people who are?

Leo..when ya make a blanket statement such as you did..particularly
one so incredibly wrong on several levels considering who you directed
it to..it was fun to hold your feet to the fire.

Gunner

Tell us about MENSA again, Gunner VBG.
--
Cliff

- Proverbs 22:3

Bill Maher Cliff Metalworking 340 March 11th 06 02:23 PM
OT - During disaster, Bush fiddled jim rozen Metalworking 33 September 26th 05 06:15 PM
OT - Christians defend GWB Cliff Metalworking 223 March 2nd 05 06:12 AM
GW Bush dalecue Metalworking 3 September 6th 04 11:49 PM