Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Jeff McCann

Default Is Bush Drinking Again?

"Gunner" wrote in message
On 31 Mar 2006 15:42:51 -0800, "Too_Many_Tools"
wrote:

"As a relevant example, the fact that Hillary made $100k in 6 months in
the
commodities market but was never found guilty does not make her
innocent of
a crime... "

Nor does it make her guilty.

Some of us make that in commodities in a day.

Do you ever notice how Repubicans live in the past?

TMT

Did you ever notice how liberals live in a drug addicts haze?

Like Rush Limbaugh? ;-)

Jeff

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Jeff McCann

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
"Actually, Bush is too dull and too religious for anything to really
bother
him. Everything just rolls off his back. He's too unaware for things to

upset him. He has blinders on and just keeps going ahead without
concern for
anything he hasn't already made up his mind about. It's a relief valve
really for people who aren't sensitive enough or aware enough to know
how
bad a situation they are really in. You see it happen to people under
great
stress all the time. They have this protective mechanism that allows
them to
function at a fairly basic level while a ****storm flies around them
and
never seems to bother them. Bush is able to do this. He just keeps
plodding
along doing exactly what he has always done without deviating from his
course and isn't affected by anything that happens around him. It's
great
for him but unfortunately for us it means he'll just keep making the
same
mistakes he already made and will never be able to correct them let
alone
prevent him from making more. Too bad America but you have to pay for
the
error of putting this guy and his party in charge.

Hawke "

I think you are correct...I have seen the behavior before also.

They make the mess...someone else gets to clean up the disaster they
leave in their wake.

Bush has already said that disentangling us from Iraq is a problem for some
future president, not him.

Jeff

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
J. Francis

Jeff McCann wrote:

Meanwhile..do you think Clintion is still doing coke?

Think that might have soething to do with his recent heart trouble?

No, I think waking up next to Hillary caused that... and his coke habit.

Truth is, if you look comparatively at Democrat females compared to
Republican, it's hard to believe there's very many Democrat males left
alive at all...

http://www.pigazette.com/pull_finger.html

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Emmo

Hillary is our future, not our past.

And I am not a Republican.

Do you ever notice how Repubicans live in the past?

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

"Emmo" wrote in message
Hillary is our future, not our past.

And I am not a Republican.

Let us pray. Our Father ..........................

Steve

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Too_Many_Tools

"Bush has already said that disentangling us from Iraq is a problem for
some
future president, not him. "

As I said before..."they make the mess...someone else gets to clean up
the disaster they
leave in their wake. "

Of course that "someone" is you and it is done with your tax dollars.

On that subject I seem to remember this Administration saying that
Iraqi oil was going to pay for the war...when will the American
taxpayer see this actually happen? Perhaps the Congress should make
this war a "Pay as you go" venture....instead of rubberstamping
hundreds of billions of dollars that we don't have. to spend. Even my
hardcore Republican friends are complaining about the price of gas to
fuel their Humvees and SUVs....Geroge is losing future votes because of
a few cents at the pump. Yeah, I can understand why the man might be
drinking again.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
"Bush has already said that disentangling us from Iraq is a problem for
some
future president, not him. "

As I said before..."they make the mess...someone else gets to clean up
the disaster they
leave in their wake. "

I heard you the first time, and I ignored it. I shall do that again.

Of course that "someone" is you and it is done with your tax dollars.

Nope. It's the tax dollars of those $100k per day commodity traders that
are funding war. The Iraq war would stop if all those taxes stopped. Help
stop commodity trading.

On that subject I seem to remember this Administration saying that
Iraqi oil was going to pay for the war...when will the American
taxpayer see this actually happen?

After the commodity traders are taken out?

Perhaps the Congress should make
this war a "Pay as you go" venture....instead of rubberstamping
hundreds of billions of dollars that we don't have. to spend.

I propose a higher tax on commodity traders.

Even my
hardcore Republican friends are complaining about the price of gas to
fuel their Humvees and SUVs....Geroge is losing future votes because of
a few cents at the pump. Yeah, I can understand why the man might be
drinking again.

What else is there to do at a commodity traders party? Those people are
B-O-R-I-N-G!

TMT

HTH, but I really doubt it.

Steve g

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Asmodeus

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in
oups.com:

Republicans have voted to secure our borders - Nope, borders are just
as wide open today as they were Sepetember 10, 2001.

You don't pay attention to what's going on in Congress, I see.

give law enforcement new tools to enforce our immigration laws

So you bed-wetters can get the ACLU to gut them? Sure.

--
Oderint dum metuant
http://www.rightwingnation.com
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Asmodeus

"Jeff McCann" wrote in news:8xuXf.17667$g6.14853
@bignews8.bellsouth.net:

Like Rush Limbaugh?

No. Like Pelosi.

--
Oderint dum metuant
http://www.rightwingnation.com
http://www.radiobs.net/thebluestateconservatives/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 20:03:02 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote

Meanwhile..do you think Clintion is still doing coke?

TMT

Gunner

Well, maybe he just doesn't inhale. And remember. All that stuff about
coke flying into Mina, Arkansas was never proven in court. ;-) Has there
ever been a president who didn't walk around with a full Depends and
everyone was ignoring the smell?

But if I had a choice of point men to follow, I'd take Dubya over Willie in
a heartbeat. Well, hell. I retract that. I'd follow Dubya. I'd shoot
Willie.

Friendly fire is hard to prove.

But, then, I'd have to turn around to shoot Willie, cause he would never run
point.

Steve

Indeed.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Gunner

On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 06:42:00 -0600, "Jeff McCann"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"As a relevant example, the fact that Hillary made $100k in 6 months in
the
commodities market but was never found guilty does not make her
innocent of
a crime... "

Nor does it make her guilty.

Some of us make that in commodities in a day.

Do you ever notice how Repubicans live in the past?

TMT

Did you ever notice how liberals live in a drug addicts haze?

Like Rush Limbaugh? ;-)

Jeff

Now about Stus McCain spectulations again...and your rabid
response...

Snicker.....lol

Now what was that that convicted drug dealer/supplier Roger Clinton
said about Bubba..something about him having a nose like a Hoover?

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Gunner

On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 06:43:47 -0600, "Jeff McCann"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On 31 Mar 2006 13:36:24 -0800, "Too_Many_Tools"
wrote:

No Gunner...it sucks to be George Bush....history will remember him as
the alcoholic President who failed miserably, wasted hundreds of
billions of dollars and caused the deaths of thousands of Americans

Kind of too bad...he seems like a nice guy otherwise.

Like I said Gunner the lower the Bush polls go, the higher the stock of
the Democrats goes...check back with me after the November elections.
LOL

I will indeed. Ive saved this post. The day after the election..Ill
post it again and one of us will be right..the other wrong.

Meanwhile what do you think, is George Jr. drinking again?

No idea. Nor is it germane. If he were a dictator..It would make a
difference. But as he is only the President..it really means nothing
one way or another.

Meanwhile..do you think Clintion is still doing coke?

Think that might have soething to do with his recent heart trouble?

Jeff

You tell us. I had recent heart trouble..and I dont even drink, let
alone do dope. But I really would like to see his medical records.
Given that he was the only sitting president that refused to release
his.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Gunner

On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 06:45:48 -0600, "Jeff McCann"
wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
roups.com...
[...]

Odd..that you should admit that the Left was wrong..when they claimed
he said it would be over quick. As I recall..he indicated long before
we went into Iraq..that it would be generations to resolve the war on
Terror.

Thanks for showing the Left to be liars

Well done Sir..well done Indeed!!

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Gunner

On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 15:07:10 GMT, "Emmo" wrote:

Hillary is our future, not our past.

Hillary is a train wreck in the future. And she will never be elected
president. Fact.

And I am not a Republican.

Really? WHo would have thought it?

Do you ever notice how Repubicans live in the past?

TMT

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Pope Secola IV

Gunner wrote:
On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 15:07:10 GMT, "Emmo" wrote:

Hillary is our future, not our past.

Hillary is a train wreck in the future. And she will never be elected
president. Fact.

And I am not a Republican.

Really? WHo would have thought it?

Do you ever notice how Repubicans live in the past?

TMT

I hate to tell you Gunner but Hillary is probably going to be elected.

She is the only one who has been running a campaign for the Presidency.
She has been out raising millions of dollars and getting campaign
staff together. Hell her people have already set up a Hillary for
president committees with paid full time staffers in Laramie, Cheyenne
and Jackson.

Altogether she is paying out over $100,000 this year in wages and
communications for staffers just in Wyoming with just 3 electoral
college votes.

The election is still 2 years away and we haven't seen squat out of the
Republicans.

Right now the Republican party is is disarray with many of the base in
open revolt against Bush, Specter, Chaffee, Snow and the rest of the
cast of characters.

Bush should be spending his time now building the part for the next
presidential election.

You did notice that Hillary has said nothing about illegal immigration....

--
Censorship and Gun Control are the political equivalent of binding and
gagging a victim before raping and mugging them.

Such acts are carried out by the same thugs, one with a law degree from
a state pen, the other a law degree from a university for the same sick
perverted purposes which are to remove you from your property, liberty
and dignity, and bend you to will of others.

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Jeff McCann

wrote:

[...]

Wrong. The "War on Terrorism" is one thing, the Bush invasion of Iraq is
another. Bush and the NeoCons clearly thought the invasion was going to be
cakewalk, with most American forces out within weeks or months.

Jeff

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Jeff McCann

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 06:42:00 -0600, "Jeff McCann"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"As a relevant example, the fact that Hillary made $100k in 6 months

in
the
commodities market but was never found guilty does not make her
innocent of
a crime... "

Nor does it make her guilty.

Some of us make that in commodities in a day.

Do you ever notice how Repubicans live in the past?

TMT

Did you ever notice how liberals live in a drug addicts haze?

Like Rush Limbaugh? ;-)

Jeff

Now about Stus McCain spectulations again...and your rabid
response...

Let's see. The allegations of drug addiction against Limbaugh have been
proved, and the allegations of mental instability against McCain have been
disproved.

You and Stuie support a lie, and I support the truth. Just another ordinary
day on m.s.

Snicker . . . LOL!

Jeff

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Gunner

On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 13:54:04 -0600, "Jeff McCann"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

Please provide non DNC cites..then Ill bitch slap you with direct
unedited quotes from his public speechs.

Get out the Tylenol..your gonna need it.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Gunner

On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 11:43:17 -0800, Pope Secola IV
wrote:

Do you ever notice how Repubicans live in the past?

TMT

I hate to tell you Gunner but Hillary is probably going to be elected.

Your opinion is noted. There may be a plague that sweeps the US on
electon day that only effects Republicans and conservatives and keeps
them from the polls too.

Ok..Ill play. Given that the Congress and most state governments are
controlled by conservatives..and each and every one of them hate
Hillary as much as they had Osama bin Ladin..how effective do you
think she will be at getting any of her leftist agendas on the road?

Guner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Gunner

On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 14:19:03 -0600, "Jeff McCann"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 06:42:00 -0600, "Jeff McCann"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

Please present any evidence that I participated in promoting the
belief that McCain was ****ing nuts?

Or is guilt by association the best you can do? Way to go
counseler...

Indeed...just another day on MS..with you drifting off to la la land.
Now about your support of the truth..and your participation in
promoting the idea that Bush is on booze/drugs...shall I cut and paste
some of your more recent indescretions?

Laugh laugh laugh

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Jeff McCann

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 13:54:04 -0600, "Jeff McCann"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

Oh, his speeches, eh? Read the above again, please. Only a Rightard or a
fool would rely anything Bush says in a speech. No, we have to look at what
he does to tell what he's up to. What he did was overrule his own the
expert military planners on the number of troops required, made no plans
for the occupation, and ignored warnings about the so-called "insurgency."
Worse than misleading the American people is misleading yourself. Hubris is
their weak point.

Get out the Tylenol..your gonna need it.

Every time I read the news from Washington, D.C.

Jeff

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
What Me Worry?

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 11:09:56 GMT, "What Me Worry?"
wrote:

Do you know what a "wingnut" is? Clue time: wingnut = right wing
extremist.

or a left wing fringe kook extremist. Such as yourself.

Only to a neocon Reichwing extremist like yourself would a centrist seem
like a "fringe lefty."

Enjoy watching your attack on America fail, and your radical Reichwing party
crumble.

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
What Me Worry?

"J. Francis" wrote in message
What Me Worry? wrote:

"J. Francis" wrote in message
Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Today I watched a news conference that Bush held.

If I had not known better, I would have thought it was a skit from
Saturday Night Live.

It's good that you're struggling to tell the difference.

Why? Because it make Bush so much more credible on the world stage?

No, because it separates people like you from the full on mongoloid
cousins you breed with.

WTF are you babbling about? Must be the Oxycontin talking.

Very promising
effort. The jammies with the sleeves that tie in the back can hang there
unused for at least another day.

Bush does like his nappy time. (No, I'm not kidding.)

You have a problem with naps?

LOL! Bush is a psychotic man-child. Always has been. He needs lots of
rest to appear sane.

Wingnut logic... naps are bad. The majority of the population under 8 and
over 40 are snoozing scoundrels because *you* want to lash out at
something you'll never be.

Why are you trying to justify Bush's laziness?

How sadly self descriptive.

You did seem eager to justify Republican laziness. Maybe you should try
working.

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Tim May

Default OT - Hillary will win, and it will end our 2 party system

In article , Emmo
wrote:

First, she will run and be elected. Second, this country will be split far
more than it is even today. It is possible that this might be a good thing,
as it might break the 2 party system that is killing this country, but it
will take a huge amount of disruption before we get there...

Consider that if and when Hilary Rodham is President, all of the police
state machinery put in place by the Patriot Act, including NSA
domestic spying, secret trials, and warrantless searches, will now be
in place to be used against the Left's enemies.

When the NRA is, by Executive Order, declared to be a "terrorist
organization," "because of the children and women terrorized by fathers
and husbands with guns," the same "extraordinary rendition" that
happened to U.S. citizens accused of thoughtcrime by Bush will now
happen to NRA activists.

"We don't torture," Hilary will say, "but some of these gun terrorists
have lost their constitutional rights because of their terrorism...and
they are now on military bases in undisclosed countries helping us in
the war on terrorism."

And so on. This particular example may not come to pass, but expect the
Bush-led machinery of the police state to be put to good use by his
Democrat successor.

--Tim May
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Gunner

On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 15:23:16 -0600, "Jeff McCann"
wrote:

Odd..that you should admit that the Left was wrong..when they claimed
he said it would be over quick. As I recall..he indicated long before
we went into Iraq..that it would be generations to resolve the war on
Terror.

Wrong. The "War on Terrorism" is one thing, the Bush invasion of Iraq is
another. Bush and the NeoCons clearly thought the invasion was going to

be
cakewalk, with most American forces out within weeks or months.

Jeff

Please provide non DNC cites..then Ill bitch slap you with direct
unedited quotes from his public speechs.

Oh, his speeches, eh? Read the above again, please. Only a Rightard or a
fool would rely anything Bush says in a speech.

So you are admitting to being a liar?

Im rather surprised at you counsler..does the Bar know?

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Gunner

On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 22:53:16 GMT, "What Me Worry?"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Do you know what a "wingnut" is? Clue time: wingnut = right wing
extremist.

or a left wing fringe kook extremist. Such as yourself.

Only to a neocon Reichwing extremist like yourself would a centrist seem
like a "fringe lefty."

Enjoy watching your attack on America fail, and your radical Reichwing party
crumble.

You are about as centrist as Al Franken and Karl Marx

Beltway myopia on your part from the looks of it.

Bummer..must suck to be you.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Roy Blankenship

"Jeff McCann" wrote in message
.. .

wrote:

"As a relevant example, the fact that Hillary made $100k in 6 months in
the
commodities market but was never found guilty does not make her
innocent of
a crime... "

Nor does it make her guilty.

Some of us make that in commodities in a day.

Do you ever notice how Repubicans live in the past?

TMT

Did you ever notice how liberals live in a drug addicts haze?

Like Rush Limbaugh? ;-)

Jeff

He shoots, he scores!

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Gunner

On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 03:22:10 GMT, "Roy Blankenship"
wrote:

"Jeff McCann" wrote in message
. ..

wrote:

"As a relevant example, the fact that Hillary made $100k in 6 months in
the
commodities market but was never found guilty does not make her
innocent of
a crime... "

Nor does it make her guilty.

Some of us make that in commodities in a day.

Do you ever notice how Repubicans live in the past?

TMT

Did you ever notice how liberals live in a drug addicts haze?

Like Rush Limbaugh? ;-)

Jeff

He shoots, he scores!

So, is Clinton still doing coke? How many of the Whitehouse staff was
it that never got security clearances, cause they could pass the ****
test, during the Clinton administration?

300?

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

"Gunner" wrote

So, is Clinton still doing coke? How many of the Whitehouse staff was
it that never got security clearances, cause they could pass the ****
test, during the Clinton administration?

300?

Gunner

Did you hear about Clinton's driver that got arrested the other day? Seems
like a Rent-A-Cop at the airport called in the license plate of some FatCrat
who parked in the fire lane. It came back to an illegal Pakistani driver.
OWWWW! That had to be a black eye to the Secret Service. The SS didn't
catch it, but some minimum wage Rent-A-Cop did. Good on him!

An ex-president being driven around by an illegal alien? I wonder if
Clinton was paying his Social Security properly. I would be revolted by any
other president doing this, but why am I not surprised? And why would this
illegal Pakistani national stoop to such a degrading position? Too bad Mr.
Stani didn't take Willie Boy for a real ride, Chicago style.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Gunner" wrote

Meanwhile..do you think Clintion is still doing coke?

TMT

Gunner

Well, maybe he just doesn't inhale. And remember. All that stuff about
coke flying into Mina, Arkansas was never proven in court. ;-) Has there
ever been a president who didn't walk around with a full Depends and
everyone was ignoring the smell?

But if I had a choice of point men to follow, I'd take Dubya over Willie

in
a heartbeat. Well, hell. I retract that. I'd follow Dubya. I'd shoot
Willie.

Friendly fire is hard to prove.

But, then, I'd have to turn around to shoot Willie, cause he would never

run
point.

Steve

Your fantasy that Bush is some kind of gutsy guy and Clinton is a coward is
so stupid it's funny. As you know, Bush purposely avoided military service
in a real war when he had the chance to go. Yet somehow you think he's got
the balls to walk point? Get real. Bush is a poseur. At least Clinton
doesn't pretend he's something he's not. He's flawed and doesn't act like
he's a saint like Bush does. I'd take an honest sinner any day over a phony
like Bush.

Hawke

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Hawke

"Gus" wrote in message
ups.com...

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
[...]

So should we drink the Kool Aid now ?

You need to be told what to do, a sure sign of conservatism. But yes, drink
the Kool Aid if you haven't already done so.

Hawke

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Hawke

[...]

Everything he's done is going to be a problem for some future president to
deal with. He makes problems not solves them.

Hawke

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Hawke

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 13:54:04 -0600, "Jeff McCann"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

In the book Cobra II the authors point out the general Tommy Franks gave his
subordinates orders to make plans for leaving Iraq in the fall of 2001. The
order was based on everyone leaving except a force of less than 30,000
troops. Clearly the military and the civilian leadership thought they would
be able to leave Iraq after a victory in just a few months. Just another of
their little mistakes.

Hawke

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Hawke

"Tim May" wrote in message
In article , Emmo
wrote:

[...]

Don't you know that as soon as a Democrat is in the White House the
republicans are all going to say that everything Bush did to increase the
power of the presidency is unconstitutional?

Hawke

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Too_Many_Tools

"Wrong. The "War on Terrorism" is one thing, the Bush invasion of
Iraq is
another. Bush and the NeoCons clearly thought the invasion was going to be
cakewalk, with most American forces out within weeks or months.
Jeff

Please provide non DNC cites..then Ill bitch slap you with direct
unedited quotes from his public speechs.
Gunner "

Try reading this...

TMT

http://asia.news.yahoo.com/060331/3/2ibop.html

Rice says mistakes made in Iraq, defends strategy

BLACKBURN, England (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice
accepted on Friday the United States had probably made thousands of
errors in Iraq but defended the overall strategy of removing Saddam
Hussein.

Yes, I know we have made tactical errors, thousands of them," she said
in answer to a question over whether lessons had been learned since the
U.S.-led invasion of Iraq in 2003.

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Impeach The Terrorist Now

J. Francis wrote:

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

"No, child, you detect a disdain for pretentious hypocrites who can dish
out, but not take, and only defend themselves with pathetically juvenile
"your mother" snipes. "

Boy, you must really HATE yourself then..LOL..please get therapy for
yourself and your family...seriously

Boring... repetitive, childish, no creativity at all. The same failed
attempt at wit you started this thread with.

I've seen some truly lame tries at oneupmanship, but this is like standing
in a boxing ring with a retard who's distracted by the warm squishy
feeling in his underoos. Sort of amusing to watch, but not much of a
challenge.

By your rabid responses to my well intended question, I will conclude
your answer to being "Yes, George Jr. is once again drinking".

Proves the point I made in another thread about left wingnuts basing their
decisions on what they want to see, rather than facts.

The fact is; Bush *is* an incompetent, homicidal moron, even when
'sober'.

Thank you, and good day.

Ditto!

--
"My job as your President is to look at the world the way it is. And I
clearly see the threats to America. My job is to worry about those
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

"Hawke" wrote

Your fantasy that Bush is some kind of gutsy guy and Clinton is a coward
is
so stupid it's funny. As you know, Bush purposely avoided military service
in a real war when he had the chance to go. Yet somehow you think he's got
the balls to walk point? Get real. Bush is a poseur. At least Clinton
doesn't pretend he's something he's not. He's flawed and doesn't act like
he's a saint like Bush does. I'd take an honest sinner any day over a
phony
like Bush.

Hawke

Yeah. That Clinton is a really honest man.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
pyotr filipivich

Default Bubba snorting Again? Still?

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but on Fri, 31 Mar 2006 20:03:02 -0800,
"Steve B" wrote:

"Gunner" wrote

Meanwhile..do you think Clintion is still doing coke?

TMT

Gunner

Well, maybe he just doesn't inhale.

He doesn't snort coke. He just likes the way it smells.
--
pyotr filipivich
We now return you to something called reality.
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Seethis Pass

On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 23:15:32 GMT, "Emmo" wrote:

You did notice that Hillary has said nothing about illegal immigration....

Actually, she has. She said that the immigration debates are offensive to
her Bible beliefs - she asked if people have forgotten the lesson of the
Good Samaritan.

This is good politics - using religion against the right. This was recently
discussed on Washington Week.

As Newt Gingrich pointed out in a Wall St Journal editorial a couple of
weeks ago, the Clintons have only ever lost one election. I am predicting
two things:

First, she will run and be elected. Second, this country will be split far
more than it is even today. It is possible that this might be a good thing,
as it might break the 2 party system that is killing this country, but it
will take a huge amount of disruption before we get there...

Hillary being elected would be like bush's third term.
The Bush's and Clintons are both beholden to the same masters.
The same agenda will proceed uninterrupted, no matter which party
wins.

Isn't that curious.

OT Bush: MEDICARE EXPLAINED? Cliff Metalworking 23 March 12th 06 08:23 AM
Bill Maher Cliff Metalworking 340 March 11th 06 01:23 PM
OT - Christians defend GWB Cliff Metalworking 223 March 2nd 05 05:12 AM
GW Bush dalecue Metalworking 3 September 6th 04 10:49 PM