Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
John R. Carroll

Default Is Bush Drinking Again?

Gunner wrote:
On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 14:48:43 GMT, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

Gunner wrote:
On 2 Apr 2006 03:33:17 -0700, wrote:

That because he IS a monkey. The dumbest money is a trillion time
smarter than that pile of ****!!!

Which is fascinating given that he had higher scores in college than
the leading light in the Democratic party did.

Hillary Clinton's vaginal discharge has more going for it
intellectually that Bush on his best day.

Intimately aquainted with Hillary's vaginal discharge? What shots did
they give you?

Hey, I was going for the laugh. Bet you did.
The PC version would have been that even a bio hazard was smarter that W.
I like my version better.

Barak Obama and Harold Ford aren't exactly lightweights either and
those two are a real look into the future of
the Democrats.

Indeed. Both are up and comers and are far far better than any the
left has presented before. The only problem is...is that Barak is
black..and the moment he would be elected president..EVERY bit of the
propaganda the Leftwing Poverty Pimps spew..goes right into the
toilet. A black liberal president...bye bye all the Racist mantras,
the helpless unless guided by the Leftist Nanny State Plantation
owners and so forth. And frankly..Im not sure the extremists at the
top of the DNC would let that happen. They are..by nature..racists.

I don't think that the top of the DNC pyramid is long for this world,
politically speaking.
I'm sort of surprised Jesse never did a stretch in the gray bar.

Ford is a moderate..a centrist. And that means he will have no chance
in hell of being nominated. Look what happened to Joe Lieberman. A
Democrat Id have voted for.

Ford is going to take Bill Frist's Senate seat and you'd have to be nuts to
want to go from that job to any other.
Just look at Kerry. He had it made before he ran and now he's not much more
than a bad joke.
I know you like Joe but the guy just hasn't got it. Another old school Dem
and he isn't electable. A whiner if ever I saw one and it's annoying.

On the other hand..we have Condi Rice (my #1 Choice), or Mit Romney,
or George Allen as the most electable at the moment on the Right.

Condi isn't any more electable than Hillary, less even, as she has no base
at all. They both know it and are just having some fun with the situation.
Hillary is giving some serious pay back and she's earned that right. She is
also, with her husband in tow, a serious fund raiser. Condi isn't and never
will be.
If Romney or Allen are the choice, the Dems will win with whatever half
witted candidate they eventually do produce.
It isn't that one or the other isn't up to the task but I don't think the
Republican party is going to recover quickly from the junior years.
The next election is the Dems to loose - they might, but I doubt it.

So if he is smarter than the best the Dems had to offer..and yet he
is that butt stupid...it means the Dems are way way down on that
food chain..perhaps that monkey is a gazillion times smarter than a
Dem eh?

The only monkey in the room here is you. Pouring warm **** from a
boot doesn't make you smart Gunner. It only means you know the value
of decent leather. You do.

Spew all you want Rino..its water off a ducks back. I seldom pay
attention to the mewlings of retarded children.

I know. If I thought you took any of it to heart I wouldn't post it. Well, I
might but I'd take the edge off of it. I did say you j=knew your leather and
that's more than most people these days. My brothers kids think leather is
something you injection mold LOL .

I might be interested it that Big Joe, however. Keep that in mind if it
sinks half way to China.

You can empty your boot now sonny.

--
John R. Carroll