Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
John R. Carroll

Default Is Bush Drinking Again?

Gunner wrote:
On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 01:16:16 GMT, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

Emmo wrote:
Emmo wrote:
The next election is the Dems to loose - they might, but I doubt
it.

So you agree that Hillary will likely win?

She won't even run.

--
John R. Carroll

I think she already is...

Maybe. I think she wants to be a king maker, not the queen bee.
She actually could do that.

\
True indeed.

Far far too many people hate the ground she walks on..both Dem and
Republican alike. But she could loan her not inconsiderable weight to
someone else

Or provide a valuable distraction as a stalking horse.
Billary is a money machine.

--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.