Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Too_Many_Tools

Default Is Bush Drinking Again?

Today I watched a news conference that Bush held.

If I had not known better, I would have thought it was a skit from
Saturday Night Live.

Is our President hitting the sauce again?

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
Today I watched a news conference that Bush held.

If I had not known better, I would have thought it was a skit from
Saturday Night Live.

Is our President hitting the sauce again?

TMT

Letterman has shown clips recently that make me wonder, too. Maybe Chaney
will take him hunting .............

Steve

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
J. Francis

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Today I watched a news conference that Bush held.

If I had not known better, I would have thought it was a skit from
Saturday Night Live.

It's good that you're struggling to tell the difference. Very promising
effort. The jammies with the sleeves that tie in the back can hang there
unused for at least another day.

Is our President hitting the sauce again?

Is it any surprise a wingnut substitutes puerile ad hom for anything that
resembles a substantial refutation?

Did you have anything of value to discuss, or was your sole purpose here
to embarrass yourself by acting like a 9 year old sitting in a corner
calling his parents poopyheads because they grounded him for torturing his
pet hamsters again?
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Allen M.

Right, and insulting someone over the web makes you SUCH a manly man.
(Or insert a fitting line, depending on your gender.)

If you don't realize it, you sound pretty much the same way you
describe.

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
What Me Worry?

"J. Francis" wrote in message
Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Today I watched a news conference that Bush held.

If I had not known better, I would have thought it was a skit from
Saturday Night Live.

It's good that you're struggling to tell the difference.

Why? Because it make Bush so much more credible on the world stage?

Very promising
effort. The jammies with the sleeves that tie in the back can hang there
unused for at least another day.

Bush does like his nappy time. (No, I'm not kidding.)

Is our President hitting the sauce again?

Is it any surprise a wingnut substitutes puerile ad hom for anything that
resembles a substantial refutation?

Do you know what a "wingnut" is? Clue time: wingnut = right wing
extremist.

Did you have anything of value to discuss

Learning that the president of the United States appears to be drunk is
*very* important to normal, sane people. If he's a drunk, he shouldn't be
anywhere near the reigns of power.

or was your sole purpose here
to embarrass yourself by acting like a 9 year old sitting in a corner
calling his parents poopyheads because they grounded him for torturing his
pet hamsters again?

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Gunner

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 11:24:19 GMT, "Roy Blankenship"
wrote:

"J. Francis" wrote in message
Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Today I watched a news conference that Bush held.

If I had not known better, I would have thought it was a skit from
Saturday Night Live.

It's good that you're struggling to tell the difference. Very promising
effort. The jammies with the sleeves that tie in the back can hang there
unused for at least another day.

Is our President hitting the sauce again?

Is it any surprise a wingnut substitutes puerile ad hom for anything that
resembles a substantial refutation?

Did you have anything of value to discuss, or was your sole purpose here
to embarrass yourself by acting like a 9 year old sitting in a corner
calling his parents poopyheads because they grounded him for torturing his
pet hamsters again?

You seem to be the one not contributing to the discussion. Do you have any
proof that he is NOT drinking? THAT is what is being discussed here.

Do you have any proof that you are not a child molester?

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
J. Francis

What Me Worry? wrote:

"J. Francis" wrote in message
Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Today I watched a news conference that Bush held.

If I had not known better, I would have thought it was a skit from
Saturday Night Live.

It's good that you're struggling to tell the difference.

Why? Because it make Bush so much more credible on the world stage?

No, because it separates people like you from the full on mongoloid
cousins you breed with.

Barely...

Very promising
effort. The jammies with the sleeves that tie in the back can hang there
unused for at least another day.

Bush does like his nappy time. (No, I'm not kidding.)

You have a problem with naps?

Wingnut logic... naps are bad. The majority of the population under 8 and
over 40 are snoozing scoundrels because *you* want to lash out at
something you'll never be.

How sadly self descriptive.

Is our President hitting the sauce again?

Is it any surprise a wingnut substitutes puerile ad hom for anything
that resembles a substantial refutation?

Do you know what a "wingnut" is? Clue time: wingnut = right wing
extremist.

No, a wingnut is an aberration of either political persuasion. You happen
to be the left leaning nut of type "wing". Not nearly as interesting or
useful as your floral counterpart, and only about half as bright.

Think about it really hard Einstein... it might come.

*snicker*

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
J. Francis

Roy Blankenship wrote:

"J. Francis" wrote in message
Too_Many_Tools wrote:

[...]

ROTFLMAO!

Left wingnut "logic"... fling **** and challenge the other side to prove
it won't stick.

Gotta love it.

*chuckle*

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
J. Francis

Allen M. wrote:

Right, and insulting someone over the web makes you SUCH a manly man. (Or
insert a fitting line, depending on your gender.)

No, being a manly man makes me a manly man. Severely spanking libtards who
fling monkey dung like they think imitating their highly evolved brethren
makes them clever just makes me interesting. Kicking the snot out of
barely human footballs who post pathetic little quips like they believe it
makes them relevant just makes me better at their game than they are.

If you don't realize it, you sound pretty much the same way you describe.

I see. On your planet the mirror assumes all the qualities of the thing it
reflects.

Oh wait, no, you're just being a divisive child who can dish, but not
take... my bad.

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Vaughn Simon

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
Today I watched a news conference that Bush held.

Crossposted, off-topic political ****. Please keep it off of rcm.

Thanks
Vaughn

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Abrasha

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
Today I watched a news conference that Bush held.

If I had not known better, I would have thought it was a skit from
Saturday Night Live.

Is our President hitting the sauce again?

TMT

Wouldn't you, if you were having a life that he's been having since 9/11. This
is not the presidency that the poor schmuck was expecting or hoping for.

His kind of problems would have possibly caused Mother Theresa to hit the bottle.

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
AC

"J. Francis" wrote in message
Roy Blankenship wrote:

"J. Francis" wrote in message
Too_Many_Tools wrote:

[...]

Where as you have no answer, just insults.

Gotta love it

*chuckle*

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Lamont Cranston

Gus wrote:

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Today I watched a news conference that Bush held.

If I had not known better, I would have thought it was a skit from
Saturday Night Live.

Is our President hitting the sauce again?

Irrational Bush hatred is a disease that can affect a person's
thinking. It starts with an opposition to ANYTHING proposed by Bush
whether the proposal is good for America or not. It ends up with

Bush has yet to propose anything which is good for America.

thinking that Bush is stupid or crazy or drunk. The only known antidote
to irrational Bush hatred is getting one's head out of one's arce.
GW

....says someone with his own head firmly implanted in Bush's ass.

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
John Kunkel

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
Today I watched a news conference that Bush held.

If I had not known better, I would have thought it was a skit from
Saturday Night Live.

Is our President hitting the sauce again?

The shrub is a poor speaker even with a composed speech and a prompter, left
to speak off-the-cuff he's lost and jibberish is the result.

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
John R. Carroll

John Kunkel wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
Today I watched a news conference that Bush held.

If I had not known better, I would have thought it was a skit from
Saturday Night Live.

Is our President hitting the sauce again?

The shrub is a poor speaker even with a composed speech and a
prompter, left to speak off-the-cuff he's lost and jibberish is the
result.

Really!
That's interesting.

ftp://64.143.22.219/Dementia.zip

--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Roy Blankenship

"Gus" wrote in message
ups.com...

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
Today I watched a news conference that Bush held.

If I had not known better, I would have thought it was a skit from
Saturday Night Live.

Is our President hitting the sauce again?

Irrational Bush hatred is a disease that can affect a person's
thinking. It starts with an opposition to ANYTHING proposed by Bush
whether the proposal is good for America or not. It ends up with
thinking that Bush is stupid or crazy or drunk. The only known antidote
to irrational Bush hatred is getting one's head out of one's arce.
GW

Seemed to work OK for you when it was Clinton-hating.

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Roy Blankenship

"Gus" wrote in message
ups.com...

Lamont Cranston wrote:
Gus wrote:

Irrational Bush hatred is a disease that can affect a person's
thinking. It starts with an opposition to ANYTHING proposed by Bush
whether the proposal is good for America or not. It ends up with

Bush has yet to propose anything which is good for America.

thinking that Bush is stupid or crazy or drunk. The only known

antidote
to irrational Bush hatred is getting one's head out of one's arce.
GW

...says someone with his own head firmly implanted in Bush's ass.

I REST MY CASE !

You made no case. He didn't express any hatred for Bush, he only pointed out
your own hypocrisy.

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Too_Many_Tools

" Today I watched a news conference that Bush held.

Crossposted, off-topic political ****. Please keep it off of rcm.

Thanks
Vaughn "

Oops...sorry about that...I forgot to put OT in the title.

TMT

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Too_Many_Tools

" Is our President hitting the sauce again?

The shrub is a poor speaker even with a composed speech and a prompter,
left
to speak off-the-cuff he's lost and jibberish is the result. "

I would agree...public speaking is not his strong point.

But again, the news conference I saw was rather bad even for George
Jr....if he would have fallen down behind the podium I would not have
been surprised in the least.

I have noticed that the new approach for his recent news conferences
have been open question periods (supposely not scripted or earlier
submitted) and from what I have seen the man is not doing well in this
format.

Considering what is at stake, I hope he stays on the wagon until at
least his term is over.

Again, I am asking the question in all seriousness.

Another question...can a President be removed from office for drug
addiction such as alcohol? If you have an employee who is a threat to
himself and others, you could fire him in the real world. It makes me
recall the "peanut choking" incident earlier...a relapse perhaps?

TMT

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Emmo

The sad thing about this ailment (or the previous Clinton-hatred) is that it
is completely irrelevant at this point, as Bush will never run for office
again. Whether we like him or hate him does not matter, what matters is who
we choose _next_ time.

And let me promise you, Hillary hatred is a far more severe condition than
what we see now...

I don't think there has ever been an American politician more divisive than
Hillary.

"Gus" wrote in message
ups.com...

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
Today I watched a news conference that Bush held.

If I had not known better, I would have thought it was a skit from
Saturday Night Live.

Is our President hitting the sauce again?

Irrational Bush hatred is a disease that can affect a person's
thinking. It starts with an opposition to ANYTHING proposed by Bush
whether the proposal is good for America or not. It ends up with
thinking that Bush is stupid or crazy or drunk. The only known antidote
to irrational Bush hatred is getting one's head out of one's arce.
GW

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Too_Many_Tools

"The sad thing about this ailment (or the previous Clinton-hatred) is
that it
is completely irrelevant at this point, as Bush will never run for
office
again. Whether we like him or hate him does not matter, what matters
is who
we choose _next_ time.

And let me promise you, Hillary hatred is a far more severe condition
than
what we see now...

I don't think there has ever been an American politician more divisive
than
Hillary. "

Or more electable...

For every point Bush drops in the polls, Hillary's stock goes up...way
up.

And the Republican Party knows it.

It will be the ulitmate irony that the Republicans would be responsible
for placing the first woman in the White House ....from the opposing
party. LOL

TMT

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Emmo

So you think Hillary is electable? Right now her support among Democrats
is more than double the next closest, who is John Kerry.

Would you vote for her?

[...]

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Too_Many_Tools

At this moment, I would vote for anyone than someone connected with
Bush.

Considering the GOP is responsible for providing Bush the opportunity
to run for President, I like many voters am extremely suspious of
anyone else they wish to present for the 2008 elections.

Hillary is looking better and better....if the GOP doesn't like her,
that is good enough recommendation for me and millions of other voters
disgusted with the status quo.

The question I have is who can the GOP dredge up to try to fix the Bush
fiasco?

TMT

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Tom Miller

Thanks Vaughn

I couldn't agree more

Tom
Crossposted, off-topic political ****.
Please keep it off of rcm.

Thanks
Vaughn

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Hawke

[...]

Like they typical right winger he's a master of the personal attack. As you
might expect from people that have to resort to childish behavior he has
nothing of value to say about the real subject or to add to the discussion,
hence the reliance on personal attacks. That is one of the two republican
strategies in debate, the other one is to demand cites for everything you
say and then discount your whole argument because you don't have a cite for
one particular point. Of course, he has no cites himself except for right
wing web sites but he still demands them from you or your point isn't valid.
It all stems from the emotionalism and hysteria that they cannot control
everytime they hear one of their heros attacked. Just say something
uncomplementary about their heros and watch them come unglued. It's funny,
really. This one was a perfect example. Say Bush is on the sauce again and
watch the wingers go batty.

Hawke

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
F. George McDuffee

On 30 Mar 2006 16:39:25 -0800, "Too_Many_Tools"
wrote:
,snip
Hillary is looking better and better....if the GOP doesn't like her,
that is good enough recommendation for me and millions of other voters
disgusted with the status quo.

snip
I don't know how this would up on RCM, but both parties think the
typical US citizeh has too much. Too much money, too much job,
too much car, etc.

The difference is that the Republicans want to take it away from
the citizens and keep all of it themselves, while the Democrates
want to take it away from the citizens, and keep most of it
themselves, spreading the rest among those more "worthy."

Unka George
(George McDuffee)

There is something to be said for government by a great aristocracy
which has furnished leaders to the nation in peace and war for generations;
even a democrat like myself must admit this.

But there is absolutely nothing to be said for government by a plutocracy,
for government by men very powerful in certain lines and gifted with the "money touch,"
but with ideals which in their essence are merely those of so many glorified pawnbrokers.

Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919), U.S. Republican (later Progressive) politician, president. Letter, 15 Nov. 1913.
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Hawke

"Gus" wrote in message
ups.com...

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
Today I watched a news conference that Bush held.

If I had not known better, I would have thought it was a skit from
Saturday Night Live.

Is our President hitting the sauce again?

Irrational Bush hatred is a disease that can affect a person's
thinking. It starts with an opposition to ANYTHING proposed by Bush
whether the proposal is good for America or not. It ends up with
thinking that Bush is stupid or crazy or drunk. The only known antidote
to irrational Bush hatred is getting one's head out of one's arce.
GW

Irrational Bush worship is a disease that can affect a person's thinking. It
starts with an acceptance of anything proposed by Bush whether the proposal
is good for America or not. It ends up with thinking that Bush is wise or
insightful or smart. The only known antidote to irrational Bush worship is
getting one's head out of one's arse.

Hawke

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Hawke

"Emmo" wrote in message
The sad thing about this ailment (or the previous Clinton-hatred) is that

it
is completely irrelevant at this point, as Bush will never run for office
again. Whether we like him or hate him does not matter, what matters is

who
we choose _next_ time.

And let me promise you, Hillary hatred is a far more severe condition than
what we see now...

I don't think there has ever been an American politician more divisive

than
Hillary.

I don't know if that is true but she's up there, that's for sure. But isn't
it a scream to hear the guys who you know were fanatic Clinton haters and
are currently Hillary haters complain about people hating Bush. What's that
saying about not seeing the mote in your own eye?

Hawke

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Hawke

"Emmo" wrote in message
So you think Hillary is electable? Right now her support among Democrats
is more than double the next closest, who is John Kerry.

Would you vote for her?

Nope. I don't think she's the right person for the job and even though all
the right wingers think I'm a liberal I still wouldn't vote for her. I
always vote against republicans but I wouldn't vote for her. All I can say
is that if the Democrats nominate her we'll have another republican
president. There is no way she will win. There is way too much opposition to
her and no way are American men about to elect a female president. Maybe in
about 50 years but not now. If the Dems want another republican to replace
Bush then they should run Hillary. If they want to actually win the
presidency they better find someone else because she'd lose worse than Kerry
did, that's for sure.

Hawke

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Hawke

"Abrasha" wrote in message
news
Too_Many_Tools wrote:
Today I watched a news conference that Bush held.

If I had not known better, I would have thought it was a skit from
Saturday Night Live.

Is our President hitting the sauce again?

TMT

Wouldn't you, if you were having a life that he's been having since 9/11.
This
is not the presidency that the poor schmuck was expecting or hoping for.

His kind of problems would have possibly caused Mother Theresa to hit the

bottle.

What's sad is that almost all of the problems and troubles Bush has
encountered in the last couple of years are all his own fault. The only
thing that came by chance, and that's debatable, was 9/11. Everything else
he's suffering from is self imposed. If he hadn't made so many foolish and
stupid decisions he could actually have had a successful presidency. But to
expect him to have acted differently would be expecting him not to be
himself. So his problems are his own creation and it couldn't have turned
out any other way. Which means that ultimately the blame rests with the
Americans who voted to put him in office. They're the one's responsible. I
hope they're happy with the mess they put us in.

Hawke

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
John Agosta

"Hawke" wrote in message

"Emmo" wrote in message
[...]

You may have a point, however dull as it may be.....

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
J. Francis

Hawke wrote:

Like they typical right winger he's a master of the personal attack. As
you might expect from people that have to resort to childish behavior he

LOL!

Some leftard spews unfounded horse ****, but it's everyone else who is
resorting to childish, personal attacks.

Y'all get taken to the mat hard on those childish personal attacks and
your feeble attempts to project your own puerility on others, then whine
and cry about everyone else being the "aggressor".

Yup! Left wingnut illogic at its laughably predictable finest...

has nothing of value to say about the real subject or to add to the
discussion, hence the reliance on personal attacks.

You're perfectly describing the fukwit who substituted childish
accusations of intoxication for any substantial refutation or debate of
even a single issue covered in a Presidential address, ya' self
eviscerating cur. Taking a well placed pot shot at your own pack, and
you're completely oblivious to it.

Pathetic. Truly pathetic...

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
John Agosta

"Hawke" wrote in message

"Gus" wrote in message
ups.com...

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
[...]

You got my vote.

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Roy Blankenship

"Emmo" wrote in message
The sad thing about this ailment (or the previous Clinton-hatred) is that

it
is completely irrelevant at this point, as Bush will never run for office
again. Whether we like him or hate him does not matter, what matters is

who
we choose _next_ time.

And let me promise you, Hillary hatred is a far more severe condition than
what we see now...

I don't think there has ever been an American politician more divisive

than
Hillary.

Is it Hillary who is divisive? Or the right wing smear campaign that has
demonized her? After all, she was ELECTED. No claims of fraud, no recounts,
she was ELECTED.

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Too_Many_Tools

"You're perfectly describing the fukwit who substituted childish
accusations of intoxication for any substantial refutation or debate of

even a single issue covered in a Presidential address,"

Hmm...what ever happened to free speech?

And whatever happened to the right of an American questioning whether
or not his President might be incapable of performing his duties?

Maybe some people need to take a reality check....and quit listening to
the little voices in their heads?

TMT

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Too_Many_Tools

"I don't know if that is true but she's up there, that's for sure. But
isn't
it a scream to hear the guys who you know were fanatic Clinton haters
and
are currently Hillary haters complain about people hating Bush. What's
that
saying about not seeing the mote in your own eye? "

Yeah...that behavior hasn't escaped my notice either.

Whether they realize it or not, their erratic behavior just strengthens
the Democratic position.

TMT

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Emmo

I guess you missed where her campaign manager was indicted for
misrepresenting her Hollywood donations...

He ultimately got off...

Is it Hillary who is divisive? Or the right wing smear campaign that has
demonized her? After all, she was ELECTED. No claims of fraud, no
recounts,
she was ELECTED.

OT Bush: MEDICARE EXPLAINED? Cliff Metalworking 23 March 12th 06 08:23 AM
Bill Maher Cliff Metalworking 340 March 11th 06 01:23 PM
OT - Christians defend GWB Cliff Metalworking 223 March 2nd 05 05:12 AM
GW Bush dalecue Metalworking 3 September 6th 04 10:49 PM