Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Emmo

Default Is Bush Drinking Again?

Are you aware of Hillary's views on undocumented workers. (just to mention
one issue)??

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
At this moment, I would vote for anyone than someone connected with
Bush.

Considering the GOP is responsible for providing Bush the opportunity
to run for President, I like many voters am extremely suspious of
anyone else they wish to present for the 2008 elections.

Hillary is looking better and better....if the GOP doesn't like her,
that is good enough recommendation for me and millions of other voters
disgusted with the status quo.

The question I have is who can the GOP dredge up to try to fix the Bush
fiasco?

TMT