Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Emmo

Default Is Bush Drinking Again?

So you think Hillary is electable? Right now her support among Democrats
is more than double the next closest, who is John Kerry.

Would you vote for her?

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
"The sad thing about this ailment (or the previous Clinton-hatred) is
that it
is completely irrelevant at this point, as Bush will never run for
office
again. Whether we like him or hate him does not matter, what matters
is who
we choose _next_ time.

And let me promise you, Hillary hatred is a far more severe condition
than
what we see now...

I don't think there has ever been an American politician more divisive
than
Hillary. "

Or more electable...

For every point Bush drops in the polls, Hillary's stock goes up...way
up.

And the Republican Party knows it.

It will be the ulitmate irony that the Republicans would be responsible
for placing the first woman in the White House ....from the opposing
party. LOL

TMT