Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Too_Many_Tools

Default Is Bush Drinking Again?

" Is our President hitting the sauce again?

The shrub is a poor speaker even with a composed speech and a prompter,
left
to speak off-the-cuff he's lost and jibberish is the result. "

I would agree...public speaking is not his strong point.

But again, the news conference I saw was rather bad even for George
Jr....if he would have fallen down behind the podium I would not have
been surprised in the least.

I have noticed that the new approach for his recent news conferences
have been open question periods (supposely not scripted or earlier
submitted) and from what I have seen the man is not doing well in this
format.

Considering what is at stake, I hope he stays on the wagon until at
least his term is over.

Again, I am asking the question in all seriousness.

Another question...can a President be removed from office for drug
addiction such as alcohol? If you have an employee who is a threat to
himself and others, you could fire him in the real world. It makes me
recall the "peanut choking" incident earlier...a relapse perhaps?

TMT