Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Hawke

Default Is Bush Drinking Again?

"Abrasha" wrote in message
news
Too_Many_Tools wrote:
Today I watched a news conference that Bush held.

If I had not known better, I would have thought it was a skit from
Saturday Night Live.

Is our President hitting the sauce again?

TMT

Wouldn't you, if you were having a life that he's been having since 9/11.
This
is not the presidency that the poor schmuck was expecting or hoping for.

His kind of problems would have possibly caused Mother Theresa to hit the

bottle.

What's sad is that almost all of the problems and troubles Bush has
encountered in the last couple of years are all his own fault. The only
thing that came by chance, and that's debatable, was 9/11. Everything else
he's suffering from is self imposed. If he hadn't made so many foolish and
stupid decisions he could actually have had a successful presidency. But to
expect him to have acted differently would be expecting him not to be
himself. So his problems are his own creation and it couldn't have turned
out any other way. Which means that ultimately the blame rests with the
Americans who voted to put him in office. They're the one's responsible. I
hope they're happy with the mess they put us in.

Hawke