Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Roy Blankenship

Default Is Bush Drinking Again?

"Gus" wrote in message
ups.com...

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
Today I watched a news conference that Bush held.

If I had not known better, I would have thought it was a skit from
Saturday Night Live.

Is our President hitting the sauce again?

Irrational Bush hatred is a disease that can affect a person's
thinking. It starts with an opposition to ANYTHING proposed by Bush
whether the proposal is good for America or not. It ends up with
thinking that Bush is stupid or crazy or drunk. The only known antidote
to irrational Bush hatred is getting one's head out of one's arce.
GW

Seemed to work OK for you when it was Clinton-hating.