Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Hawke

Default Is Bush Drinking Again?

"Emmo" wrote in message
So you think Hillary is electable? Right now her support among Democrats
is more than double the next closest, who is John Kerry.

Would you vote for her?

Nope. I don't think she's the right person for the job and even though all
the right wingers think I'm a liberal I still wouldn't vote for her. I
always vote against republicans but I wouldn't vote for her. All I can say
is that if the Democrats nominate her we'll have another republican
president. There is no way she will win. There is way too much opposition to
her and no way are American men about to elect a female president. Maybe in
about 50 years but not now. If the Dems want another republican to replace
Bush then they should run Hillary. If they want to actually win the
presidency they better find someone else because she'd lose worse than Kerry
did, that's for sure.

Hawke