Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
J. Francis

Default Is Bush Drinking Again?

What Me Worry? wrote:

"J. Francis" wrote in message
Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Today I watched a news conference that Bush held.

If I had not known better, I would have thought it was a skit from
Saturday Night Live.

It's good that you're struggling to tell the difference.

Why? Because it make Bush so much more credible on the world stage?

No, because it separates people like you from the full on mongoloid
cousins you breed with.

Barely...

Very promising
effort. The jammies with the sleeves that tie in the back can hang there
unused for at least another day.

Bush does like his nappy time. (No, I'm not kidding.)

You have a problem with naps?

Wingnut logic... naps are bad. The majority of the population under 8 and
over 40 are snoozing scoundrels because *you* want to lash out at
something you'll never be.

How sadly self descriptive.

Is our President hitting the sauce again?

Is it any surprise a wingnut substitutes puerile ad hom for anything
that resembles a substantial refutation?

Do you know what a "wingnut" is? Clue time: wingnut = right wing
extremist.

No, a wingnut is an aberration of either political persuasion. You happen
to be the left leaning nut of type "wing". Not nearly as interesting or
useful as your floral counterpart, and only about half as bright.

Think about it really hard Einstein... it might come.

*snicker*