Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
AC

Default Is Bush Drinking Again?

"J. Francis" wrote in message
Roy Blankenship wrote:

"J. Francis" wrote in message
Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Today I watched a news conference that Bush held.

If I had not known better, I would have thought it was a skit from
Saturday Night Live.

It's good that you're struggling to tell the difference. Very promising
effort. The jammies with the sleeves that tie in the back can hang there
unused for at least another day.

Is our President hitting the sauce again?

Is it any surprise a wingnut substitutes puerile ad hom for anything
that resembles a substantial refutation?

Did you have anything of value to discuss, or was your sole purpose here
to embarrass yourself by acting like a 9 year old sitting in a corner
calling his parents poopyheads because they grounded him for torturing
his pet hamsters again?

You seem to be the one not contributing to the discussion. Do you have
any
proof that he is NOT drinking? THAT is what is being discussed here.

ROTFLMAO!

Left wingnut "logic"... fling **** and challenge the other side to prove
it won't stick.

Gotta love it.

*chuckle*

Where as you have no answer, just insults.

Gotta love it

*chuckle*