Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Gunner

Default Is Bush Drinking Again?

On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 21:42:58 GMT, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

I know. If I thought you took any of it to heart I wouldn't post it. Well, I
might but I'd take the edge off of it. I did say you j=knew your leather and
that's more than most people these days. My brothers kids think leather is
something you injection mold LOL .

Actually John..I do like you. You are at times a worthy opponent, at
others..well...kicking kittens around is more fun..but hey...

Seriously though..You are an interesting fellow.
Too often wrong..but interesting G

I might be interested it that Big Joe, however. Keep that in mind if it
sinks half way to China.

Im gonna fix it up, and sell it. I need a small pneumatic tired
forklift. You got first right of refusal.

You can empty your boot now sonny.

Thanks Unkle Karl

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner